• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Camp Mythik: Summer Sanctuary for Supernatural Creatures

What should the team names be?

• Team Lion and Team Unicorn

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Team Ying and Team Yang

• Team Sun and Team Moon

• Team Shade and Team Shine

• Total voters
Sorry I haven't been able to respond or make all the character sheets I said I would. Last week I was mostly on mobile and very busy, writing a paragraph on a phone can be infuriating for someone like me.

I am a patient person surprisingly.

Yet I feel like I write very little when I'm on mobile...

Gahhh

Last edited by a moderator:
@Yuuki Kagami hey, it's kinda hard for characters to notice Yuuki because she's been kind of secluding herself most of the time. Try having her interact with people :)

On another note, how much longer do you guys want lunch to be?

She's at a table. Watching anime. Idk how that's secluding xD

Also. She's socially akward. She has trouble going up to someone and being like "Oh hey. Let's be friends!"

OMG GUYS I'M SOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY FOR GOING MIA FOR A FEW DAYS!!!! I had some computer problems and had to do a complete reset and wiped everything.....I just got it all updated as I type this out

@H0lderOfH0pe no problem! Everything was a bit slow for a few days, but we're at lunch rn. Feel free to have Uriel pop in; Masa just was asking where his angel friend was :P

Wow, writing Masa is my favorite thing rn

His personality is so different from my other characters, he's such a flirt and he's so loud

Honestly the friendship between him, Uriel, Raven, and maybe even Yuuki in the future will be such a funny thing to see develop :P

Yeah, though I feel like when Raven is around him her personality goes from being moody and introverted to being loud and happy. But I agree: Raven, Uriel, Masa, and Yuuki's relationship is truly a gem.

tbh I feel kinda bad for Seth lol

He's stuck in a cabin with three people who are all friends, two of them aren't exactly on his nice list, and Uriel is his only hope.

I'm so sorry, nox, but this is too good. Well, for everyone but Seth.

@Riversparks I agree! Masa tends to make people louder, whether that's good (like with Raven and Uriel) or kinda really bad (like with Seth)

@H0lderOfH0pe oh god, I can't wait! Well, I will wait, since it'd be more fun when everyone's around. There have been some people not posting at all lately, so I'll have to pm them to see what's up, but besides that we should probs just wait until the others come back on before the party starts :P

Nah, he just hates it lol

Trust me, there's gonna be some... fun times that include our sot so aquatic friends having their fair share of being soaked. I'm guessing Uriel's planning on starting that fun :P

Question. Can Raven be excused from all water activities because of her status as a fire demon?

Yeah, that's fine! I figured she'd want that, considering her being a fire demon and all :)

Yeah, and I would really like to keep her in a solid form and not as a gas because that would be somewhat difficult to rp with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back