• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Camp Mythik: Summer Sanctuary for Supernatural Creatures (Open and Accepting!)

Mikealis jumped a little as the girl called Alice appeared, well she was already there but she was a little quiet. "Heh..?" He smiled before waiting for Marina, she seemed...upset. "Marina? Are you okay? Maybe we can ask Thunderbird?" He rubbed the back of his head with his hand a small smile appearing on his face.

"Come on let's go," he took her hand and pulled her away from the board, looking at Asteria.

-

"Well my little ones, let us head into the Cafeteria, come along now," she ushered the three quickly from the board and begun their walk towards where they would be dining.

"There's also someone here for you Marina," the Fae said as she showed Marina to where she was to be looking. A small girl, Eloisa, sat with another, Kazuki.

"The other Sprites I'm sure will be eager to say hello, but please be careful about Kazuki, stay calm and be happy my dears," Asteria looked around for someone to talk to, possibly another Counselor. Marina seemed deeply upset but, teams were teams and it was unlikely they would be changed. Asteria looked to Alice she was walking along rather quietly. "Alice my little bunny, go on dear, smile,"

@Renjin @Ballerina @callmenox

Eloisa grinned as the young boy answered. "Those are cool names!" She commented, looking at his little pet with awe. The child turned back to Kazuki, extending her hand almost instinctively and firmly shook his hand. "It's nice to meet you too! Are there any other Sprites around here? My friend Marina should also be here by now.... I don't know if she's angry at me or not since I went straight to the cafeteria after I arrived here." This was a partial lie since she had been wandering the camp grounds for quite awhile, but if she told the boy that, Eloisa feared he might tattle on her.

@callmenox

(Won't be available for a few hours)

SETH

Sauce, uh? I don't know enough about that...

The fact that he was in front of what appeared to be peppers certainly did not help. Seth was deep in thought when he felt a little tap on his shoulder; he didn't have time to react that a fluff of white hair passed before his eyes and the screech-inducing voice of Masa was heard way too close to his ears.

What the... ?

Seth could have moved, but Achilles was right behind him and he didn't know where Lilyana had exactly gone. Not wanting to run into them, and certainly startled, he just stayed there, waiting for goddamnit-foxy-do-you-do-that-just-to-annoy-me. And in those thirty or so seconds where the Kitsune was completely invading his personal space, his arm reaching for the vegetables, a puff of something sweet and floral, or maybe woody, he didn't know. It smelled nice, it really did, like some of those very expensive incense sticks his father sometimes imported from the surface.

Then Masa's peppers where in his bowl, the Kitsune was standing again, and the nice smell was gone.

Wait.

Wait, wait, wait.

Was that MASA who smelled like THAT?

Now, that was a discovery. Seven years of hating each other, that one time he complained that he smelled like wet dog, oh, sorry, wet fox because it had rained that day and... Masa could smell nice?

Some weird frustration clenched in the Merman's chest; that was jealousy, it couldn't be anything else – the Merman was, well, a creature of the sea, bound to smell of sand and salt, not of surface-y, sweet-y, a bit girl-y nice, exotic stuff. Yep, he was jealous. Annoyed. Frustrated. Once again. As always.

“Couldn't help it, could you?” The Merman answered bitterly, his voice low and his concern hidden. “Ignore me, it's too difficult for you. Just... Go and try to seduce Raven or something, okay? You're just lucky I didn't spill Min's plate.

Alright, that wasn't his brightest comeback, but at least that was something, right? With a totally not dignified “huff!”, the Merman turned heels and started to walk back to his table.

Come on, guys, I'm starving! Achilles, you said you want to go swimming next? You a water creature?

Moving on, moving on, moving... Damn. He had forgotten Min's sauce, but it was a bit too late to go back for them. He'll just let the Qilin use his, he didn't mind. Everything but facing Masa again!

@Renjin

(I curse you notifications....)

YUUKI

She sat at the cafeteria (assuming this is where they all are) bored. She continued watching episodes of Mirai Nikki. She reached

Uryuu Minene's Death

and nearly started crying. "Omg...this is so sad...."

MASA

"Not my fault you actually were taking a million years in front of the peppers," Masa spat back, his smile having turned downwards into a scowl and his ears flattening back some. Honestly, he had tried to find a different way, but barnacle boy didn't seem to know anything about salads and would not move, so it really wasn't his fault that he had to talk to him. Yes, he was a tad spiteful, but not entirely at blame.

Another thing the kitsune didn't particularly like was the tone Seth replied in. It was, to put it simply, a lot colder than it generally was. Usually one of them would say something and the other would fire back a snappy comment. The look in his eyes was more than just the annoyed look it usually had—not that he usually checked—and even though he couldn't quite place an exact name or reasoning for the emotion, it put Masa off the wrong way.

Does he think the only thing I do is seduce people? The white haired kitsune pondered as he snatched Uriel's food, as well as something for himself, and carefully brought it back to their table. Oh yeah, that and start fires. Jeez, he really doesn't know anything.

"Alright, alright, sorry for the wait. Hope you didn't miss me too much~" Masa apologized with a slightly sheepish smile, which quickly morphed into his signature grin as he spoke. "Here you go: food for Raven-" He paused to place the bowl on the table in front of her. "-And food for Uriel." The fallen angel's food was also put in front of him. Once he had done so, Masa sat himself down in his previous spot, checking the clock on the wall. It was almost time for lunch to end, so while he didn't necessarily have to rush, he couldn't really take his time eating his food either.

@callmenox @H0lderOfH0pe @Riversparks

LILYANA

As she came back from getting her granola and water, Lilyana stopped in her tracks. It seemed Seth and—what was his name? Masaaki or something?—were having a brief, but tension-filled, interaction. She studied their actions, from Masaaki's search for any other option, to Seth's startled and confused face, to the almost immediate change in demeanor when they spoke. It was… interesting. Something about that was very interesting, indeed. The Peryton felt a bit bad for Achilles in the moment; that probably wasn't fun to have to be in the middle of.

Lilyana was quite the fan of studying body language and meanings behind actions. She wasn't much of an instigator, save a few things, so while she would sit back and listen she would also study their movements, their actions and reactions, their moods, the tones of their voices, all that fun information. In this case, she was able to read a lot of the movements of the campers in the cafeteria. One girl had suddenly looked quite distraught while watching something. Most likely she was lonely, and wasn't exactly social enough to reach out to new people, so she resorted to watching a show to pass the time. Another few campers, a young boy and girl, were chatting away. The boy had shifted a bit, most likely feeling something a bit off, but he recovered quickly. The girl next to him seemed happy enough. She seemed much more outgoing than the boy, and it showed by the way she took initiative with a lot of the conversation they looked like they were having. While she was probably a tad off, usually she had a good grip on which actions meant what.

Anything thing she noticed; Seth forgot the dressing when he left. Lilyana let out a small sigh, though she was anything but annoyed, and made it a priority to get a cup or two of dressings for Min. As she arrived back at the table with her food and Min's dressings, she smiled at the group.

"Alright, here's the dressings you forgot, Seth," She said to the merman, setting the small cups down before sitting herself.

@AnarchyReins @Kachi @callmenox

Min

@Du Pain @callmenox @AnarchyReins

Min was a being created to sense the inner-workings of the minds of others. It was a skill their species quite required, they used it to sense the difference between an honest man and a fraud, a benevolent leader and a power-hungry fool. But with that came other things. They could tell when there was something not quite right with whoever they were speaking with in the form of a bitingly cold, yet simultaneously burning sensation in their chest, and it wasn't pleasant. It gave them a headache. They were all too exposed to that around all of these people, but they found that being in a group of people they felt safe around calmed them quite a bit. They were able to keep a handle on their discomfort, and that was a nice feeling.

All that said, they weren't oblivious to the fact something had set Seth off. Nonetheless they decided it was better not to question him. They didn't want to seem nosy, they'd feel bad for days if their prying questions were seen as invasive. So they smiled, making the coin they had been toying with disappear and pulling their food over to them. "Thank you again."

Raven

Raven blushed slightly, embarrassed, when she heard that Uriel wasn't quite as enthusiastic as her when it came to winning. But if it helped her shed the depressed reputation she had, then she could handle a bit of embarrassment. Raven took a sip of milk and looked over to where Masa was. It looked like he had just gotten Uriel's food and was heading back over to their table.

"Thank you!" She said as he placed the bowl of peppers in front of her. Raven picked one of them up and tossed it into her mouth. She smiled slightly. It was perfectly hot and spicy, just how she liked it. Some people thought that they were way too spicy, but she thought they were just right, if just a little too cool.

"So... Want to sit together again at dinner?"

Last edited by a moderator:
In general~

"Yeah, no problem," Masa nodded his head, grinning at Raven before he continued to eat.

As everyone finished up their food, Keme's voice once again sounded over the intercom, letting everyone know lunch was finished and it was time to move on.

((I'm just going to time skip since everything started to really slow down))

4:00PM

KEME

Keme had just had everyone rounded up from their leisure time, since it was time for dinner. Multiple dishes were prepared, based on what everyone had requested. The thunderbird himself had gotten a baked potato with butter and other toppings, along with rice and some vegetables. Currently, he sat at one of the counselor's tables, enjoying his food in peace. He was one of the first to arrive with a group of campers behind him, so he had gotten his dinner early.

@any one

MASAAKI

During leisure time, Masa had been just hangin out with a few of his friends, catching up with some of the other campers, and generally relaxing. He had only gone back in his cabin when it was empty, so there were no incidents this time around.

Once it was time for lunch, the kitsune made a beeline for the cafeteria. He loved food, so whenever there was a meal he was in a generally good mood. When it was his turn to get his food (thankfully it wasn't too long—the kitchen staff really worked quickly), Masa grinned at the sight of the steak he requested.

"Thanks, Mr. Pachis!" Masa thanked, giving the chef a big, toothy grin before taking the dish and returning to the table he was at during lunch. He had changed from his traditional clothes into a tank and jeans with sneakers, so he felt a lot more comfortable now. However, he still kept the hair clip in, just so his hair wouldn't completely fall into his face. He remembered the clip having been called "girly" before, but he didn't particularly care. It was just a clip, and his sister made it for him, so if it had fake red flowers (they weren't even that big) then who cared?

Masa suddenly looked up, having realizing he was letting his thoughts were drifting off instead of eating his steak. Before he ate, though, the kitsune glanced around, looking to see if any of his friends were around yet.

@any one

LILYANA

Most of Lilyana's spare time was spent alone, as she liked it. The Kelpie had politely left the lunch group she was with after lunch had ended, saying she had something to do. Of course she wasn't lying, so there was no guilt to that. If they wanted, they could see each other later, but during the leisure time the Leryton had relaxed with the wild animals from the forest. It was comforting to be around them.

At dinner, Lilyana got some rice and cheese-covered broccoli. She didn't need to eat a ton to be full, as she ate slowly, so she didn't mind a smaller portion of food.

After she had received her food, the green haired girl made her way over to the tables, seeing if her group from earlier was banded together again. It'd be nice to sit with them again, but she didn't mind if she didn't. Either way was fine with her.

@any one

((I'll just tag everyone so they know dinner has started: @Renjin @Chibii @BlankName ))

"Oh...My..Godd!!!" She saw the feast she had before her. "Everything I asked!" Her table was full of Chicken peices, apples, oranges, 1 pitchel of tea, Frys, Ramen. "Uhhh. (ovO) Time to eat! ( :D )" She started eating the chicken peices, and frys. She drank her tea.

Raven

Raven walked into the cafeteria after leisure time. She noted that Masa had sat at the same spot they had at lunch as she got her meal. Raven had just picked up her salad and was heading over to the table when she saw a girl sitting alone. Feeling sympathy for the girl, since she had been in her same position during lunch, Raven walked over to her.

"Hey, want to sit with me and my friends?"

Leisure time had gone by smoothly for the Camp, for it was now dinner and stomachs were rumbling and whining was beginning. The Fae brought her Sprites in from their chosen activities and proceeded to seat herself at the Counselor table, opposite to Keme. Her plate was golden and a young woman gave it to her specially. This was the High Court of Fae's food, she needed this to sustain herself because the food here wasn't what she needed physically but it was enjoyable mentally.

"I see people are making friends and everyone's settling in nicely, brings me great joy seeing this," the graceful woman, moved her white hair out of the way as she looked at the food she was eating, golden, silvery, or just naturally shining, it looked like any other but you could tel it was different.

"So the activities for this week, Thunderbird, what is to come of them?" Asteria asked politely, placing a small piece of meat in her mouth, sucking on its juices with pure delight on her face.

@Du Pain

-

"Ugh! Soooo hungry!!!" Mikealis whined as he stumbled in from his leisure time and into the Cafeteria. Taking a seat at the Sprites table, Mikealis was served his food in little to no time at all and proceeded to tuck in, his eyes widening at the taste.

"So good like always!" the Imp placed rare cooked steak into his mouth and new potatoes as well, as long with veg too, he liked this simple meal and it was perfectly enough for him, compared to what others may think considering he was such a young boy. Mikealis paused and grabbed his stomach. "Eughhh too fast," he muttered and placed his head on the table, his arms becoming his pillow.

@sprites or whoever

Yuuki saw as Raven approached her "huh? I guess. Sure." She picked up the remainder of her food and pitchel and went over to the table. "I can't believe this is so delicious....." She started eating her ramen.

Raven

Raven followed Yuuki over to the table were Masa sat. She sat down and placed her plate on the table.

"Masa, do mind if... Um... Sorry, what's your name?" Raven asked, then noticed that Yuuki had a mouthful of ramen in her mouth. "Um, anyway, do you mind if she sits with us?"

@Yuuki Kagami @Du Pain

She finished her ramen "Huh? Oh. It's Yuuki Kagami." She started to drink her tea more calmly.

"I can't believe they got everything I asked." She got an apple and bit into it. "Yum." "What's your name?"

KEME

"Looks like you're enjoying that," Keme chuckled when Asteria took a bite of the food on her plate. He had just finished swallowing a piece of his baked potato, also delighted with the taste.

He listened to her speak, and then glanced down at the schedule he had on a clipboard next to him. "Well, after dinner we have the welcome party, which I need to talk to Felix about. Tomorrow we have some ice breaker activities and a tour of the forest. Then we have various team games for the rest of the week, along with our first bonfire on Friday. Saturday's pretty relaxed, and Sunday is the first weekly challenge, which should be fun," The Thunderbird explained as he read off of the paper.

@LaDyGrEy

MASAAKI

"Oh, hey!" Masa waved a bit when Raven began walking over to him. He was starving, having not yet taken a bite of his steak, so he was glad someone had come over.

However, his eyebrows raised when he saw another girl following behind her. A first timer perhaps? She had to be; Masa would have talked her her by now if she wasn't. So, the kitsune took it upon himself to say hi to her.

"Hey there, I'm Masaaki, but call me Masa though," He greeted, giving the girl a warm smile as his head was propped up by his right hand. "I don't have any problems with such a pretty girl sitting with us. So please, Yuuki, take a seat!"

@Riversparks @Yuuki Kagami

"Egh.(' :| )( :o )(-A-)" She almost choked on her apple while blushing at hearing him call her pretty.

"Oh. Um. Thanks." She continued drinking her tea ( O.o ). "This is actually quite refreshing...." She drank the tea, which was still cold.

Quinn

Quinn gulped down her lunch, raising herself from her seat and throwing away the scraps of green off her plate. She pushed her hair out of her face, and started for the door, wincing as her horns started branching out as she inched towards the door.

a n y o n e

Killian had eaten his food, which consisted of fruits, nuts, and vegetables. He ate it significantly faster than the others despite it also being larger in comparison. He stood, cleaning up after himself quietly. He felt like the food could have been better, but he always felt that way when things weren't completely organic like what his friend did for him. He blinked when he saw a girl with horns, finding her to be rather interesting. Killian walked towards her as he noticed her wincing. "Something the matter?" He asked her, staying a good distance so he wouldn't startle her.

@maeveeeed

Raven

Raven made a face when Masa flirted with Yuuki.

"Masa, stop toying with her! She's a newbie on her first day! Give her a break!" She scolded, then paused. "Well, at least until her second day. Then I won't complain." Raven smiled slightly. She munched some of her salad before turning to Yuuki.

"Sorry about that. I forgot to warn you–Masa's a bit of a flirt. Anyway, my name's Raven. Nice to meet you." Raven gave Yuuki a warm smile to accompany her words.

@Du Pain @Yuuki Kagami

"Oh. It's fine. Heh. By the end of this camp we'll probaly be boyfriend and girlfriend. ( :P )"

She continued drinking her tea. "Anybody want some? I still have a pitchel full."

She started eating more of the apples she gotten.

Quinn

Quinn smiled at the boy, grateful for his concern. "Ah, yeah, horns hurt." She joked lightly, giving a gentle smile, reassuring him of his concern. She was touched at his polite attitude, noticing the respectful distance he created between them.

@Tetro

"You aren't a satyr, since you have no hooves. Your horns remind me of... A bovine creature for sure... A stag perhaps? A white stag." He smiled, guessing what she was. "Am I correct?" He asked, hoping her was. Killian took pride in his knowledge of creatures since he had friends of all sorts back home. "I think creatures and beings of nature are simply wonderful." He commented.

@maeveeeed

Quinn

Quinn was relieved at his knowledge, since most people often mistook her as a satyr. She grinned, "Yes, yes, ah, once in a blue moon does anyone actually call me a white stag!" She held out her hand, giving the boy in front of her a friendly smile, "I'm Quinn, and you are?"

@Tetro

"I am Kane. It's my last name, but I prefer it to Killian." He took her hand and leaned over to kiss the back of it respectfully. "It's nice to meet you Quinn. I find it best to learn more about others than anything else. I have a few friends who are stags back at home. Most of my friends and family consist of rare and endangered creatures." He nodded as he thought about it. "Also, satyrs' legs are noticeably different than that of human legs." He returned her smile with one of his own.

@maeveeeed

Quinn

Quinn nodded, "Killian..." She murmured, trying it out on her tongue. "Back at my home, there is only stags, and I'm lucky if I even see my family." She said as he kissed her hand. "I'm glad I don't have satyr legs," She joked lightly, "At least the women like my horns." She sighed, lifting up her eyes to stare into his. "And what might you be?" She said slowly, trying her hardest to not make it sound offense to the polite boy.

@Tetro

Users who are viewing this thread

Back