• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Camp Honey Bear character sheet

Please post your characters here if you are in this r.p
https://www.rpnation.com/threads/welcome-to-camp-honey-bear.325084/

--------------

Name:

Nickname:

Age (15-18):

Sexuality:

Appearance:

Personality:

Basic background:

What made them decide to go to camp?( Answer this question as your character.):

Are they a returning camper?:

Favorite camp activity?:

Least favorite camp activity?:

Likes?:

Dislikes?:

Allergies?:

Flaws?:

What's their spirit animal?:

Favorite food?:

Least favorite food?:

Other:

Name: Alexis Kingly

Nickname: Lexi, Ally

Age (15-18): 17

Sexuality: Bisexual

Appearance: image.jpeg

Personality: Alexis is a friendly socially awkward girl who is loyal to the heart that gets embarrassed easily. Lexi is a massive nerd for video games she almost always has some sort of electronic device on her. She also has the habit of going off on her own with out telling people just so that she could play her handheld games in peace and quiet. (I usually develop the personality more as the roleplay goes on.)

Basic background: Alexis lives a normal life. Being the youngest of a family of seven with two older sisters and three older brothers, it can be tough sometimes but she usually pulls through. Most people tend to not see her out of school her since she prefers the indoors over outdoors. She was also suppose to go last year but she ended up going to a friend’s house instead until her family left.

“Well my parents sent me here because of how much fun my elder siblings had when they went to summer camp. Though really I think they sent me here because they feel guilty when they leave me home alone to go on our yearly family trip to disneyland. Honestly I rather be at home right now playing the new zelda game, but I guess camp could be fun? ”

Are they a returning camper?: Somewhat but never got on the bus last year.

Favorite camp activity?: Nature hikes

Least favorite camp activity?: swimming

Likes?: Video games, comic books, girls.

Dislikes?: outdoors, sunburns

Allergies?: None

Flaws?: Does not know how to swim.

What is their spirit animal?: Lop Bunny

Favorite food: candy

Least favorite food: bell pepper

Other: n/a

Untitled.png
giphy.gif
Name
Mavis Baylen

Nickname
Mav, Mavi, Mei

Sexuality
Homosexual

Personality
Not crazy (Maybe...A bit..), Mavis is very kind and loves to be around people, though it doesn't really show through her manipulative and bitchy exterior. At the same time, she can seem like a clumsy awkward girl one night, and a bossy slut the next (Non-shame of course). She always picks and chooses who she hangs out with, whether they like or not, and if they don't she'll make them. That's a guarantee. Only the campers who completely avoid her seem to be unaffected by her charm, despite her seemingly bi-polar and sometimes downright vile and mean attitude.

Basic background
Mavis was born to a modest family background in the suburbs of Nevada. She was a good kid, she grew up quite normally until one of her friends disappeared, then two, and three. Mavis went into mental shock and there were even rumors that she had done something to them. Mavis was even sentenced to a mental institution until she got out for good behavior or...Good acting ( That entire missing kids and mental hospital thing, maaay or may not be true?). Mavi's parents who were going through divorce at the time, sent her to camp, where she spent her summers for the next four years.

What made them decide to go to camp?
Parent's getting rid of an insane little girl or just make sure she has fun while they fight? (Who knows, am I right?)

Are they a returning camper?
Yes
ggg.png
giphy (2).gif
Favorite camp activity?
Anything after dark

Least favorite camp activity?
Arts and Crafts

Dislikes?
"That's a long list sweetie."

Allergies?
Red-Foxglove flowers make her pass out for some odd reason?

Flaws?
Possibly insane
Bitch
Weird -at- times
Who knows what else

What's their spirit animal?
The Maned Wolf

Favorite food?
Buffalo Wings

Least favorite food?
Beans

Other
mhhh.png
"I'm not crazy...I promise."​

Name:

Ryann Patterson
Nickname:
'Ry" "Patty"
Age (15-18):
Sexuality:
Bisexual
Appearance:
tumblr_nmtxseLNFe1soukswo1_500.jpg

Personality: Ryann is very sweet but she is a bit of a introvert. She's a loyal friend once you become close to her. She is a very chill person and is very level headed. Once you get past her layers she will be the best friend you would ever have.
Basic background:

Ryann was born in Ireland and lived there until the start of middle school. Her parents moved to America because her Dad is a well known tattoo artist and most of his clientele were in the states so he wanted to be closer to the people who wanted ink from him. She likes living here, however it's a bit hard to make friends.
"Well, I want to try to make some friends, it would be nice to have people to talk to. I also really like being outside and connecting with mother earth."
First time.
Favorite camp activity?:
Swimming and anything having to do with art
Least favorite camp activity?:
Archery
Likes?:
-Coffee
-Being in water
-Dogs

-Smoking weed

-Reading
Dislikes?:
-The Dark
-Country music
Allergies?:

None
Flaws?:
Introverted
What's their spirit animal?:
Narwhal
Favorite food?:
PIzza
Least favorite food?:
None
Playlist
Death Of A Strawberry
Eighteen
Rose Tattoo

-

image.jpeg Name:
Kara Cambell​

Nickname: none​

Age (15-18): 15​

Sexuality: Asexual

Personality:​
She’s an extremely hyper person, that is very athletic and loves to just run around until she’s tired. Kara is very oblivious to a’lot of emotions such as love, an angry person, ect. She is absolutely positive over everything which can be rather annoying to lots of people since she comes on way to strongly.

Basic background:​
Kara grew up as a only child with very active parents, where they often were always doing something on the weekend, rather it was hiking, going to watch a game, going to play a game, camping fishing they always did it together. Since Kara was considered an out cast at her school for being to exited so they always thought she was weird and was avoided , but she never mined that much.

“ It just seemed really fun!”

Nope

Favorite camp activity?: Anything that involves excersize

Least favorite camp activity?: being stuck indoors

Likes?: Running, oranges, climbing things, swimming long distance, food

Dislikes?: staying still too long

Allergies?: pollen

Flaws?: Comes on too strong, ADHD

What's their spirit animal?: Cheetah

Favorite food?: chipotle brussel sprouts

Least favorite food?: overly sweet stuff

Other:

Name: Valentina Keiser

Nickname: Val

Age (15-18): 17

Sexuality: Demisexual

Appearance:
4463e26664ca888e6d7bc0e9a688200f.jpg

Personality: Val has a sunny personality and is usually smiling. She's also very indecisive

Basic background: Val is the middle child in the family, five years behind her brother, and six years before her half sister. Val's parents divorced when she was 5, and she has been living with her mom since. She rarely sees her dad or her half sister, and her mom is usually busy with work. Her brother texts her on occasion, but not much, since he's busy with school. She tries to be a golden child so then she doesn't bother her mom, but it just sometimes feels like her mom doesn't really care, so something just has to be done.

"I don't usually get the chance to go out anywhere, so when I heard of Camp Honey Bear, I thought it was perfect. 3 months away from home? Sign me up!"

Are they a returning camper?: No

Favorite camp activity?: Anything Outdoors (except the below)

Least favorite camp activity?: Obstacle Courses

Likes?: Animals, Sunlight, Flowers, Pretty Dresses

Dislikes?: Sweating a lot, Darkness. It's scary outside when you can't see...

Allergies?: None

Flaws?: She's scared easily, and is sensitive about her family life

What's their spirit animal?: Really fluffy cats

Favorite food?: Cake!! Or anything sweet

Least favorite food?: Beets and onions. Bleh...

Other: Nope

Name: Cole Vala

Nickname: Col

Sexuality: Homosexual

06d7ad028f8d862a14c432804b1f52ac.jpg

Personality: Cole is loyal, protective, caring, loving, but also stubborn, indecisive, has an anger problem and selfless.

Basic background: Cole is from a happy family. She has an adorable little sister, her dad is a really great dude. Her mom died when she was younger so she doesn't really remember her and her sister was too young to even knew her. Her dad is a lawyer so sometimes it's just her and Jayla at home but he makes it up to them by doing Daddy and Daugther days. She's homeschooled and has been since middle school.

What made them decide to go to camp?:

"My dad thought this might be a good idea for me to be around people my own age."

Are they a returning camper?: No

Favorite camp activity?: Art and Crafts

Least favorite camp activity?: Swimming

Likes?: Books, Music, Crafts, Her little sister

Dislikes?: Kids her own age, Horror Stories

Allergies?: Strawberries

Flaws?: She's very indecisive

What's their spirit animal?: Grey Wolf

Favorite food?: Cheeseburgers

Least favorite food?: French Fries

Other: Nope​

Name: Amber Crue

Nickname:Ammy

Age (15-18):17

Sexuality: Pansexual

Appearance:
upload_2017-4-12_17-11-44.png
Personality: Amber enjoys talking to people and having deep conversations, she tends to see things from a darker perspective which can cause people some discomfort. She loves being outside doing summer/camp activities.

Basic background: Amber is the youngest of three kids. She has two older brothers Damen is 20 and Josh is 24, and her two dads. Her dads work all the time so she is usually home alone as her brothers have moved out. She has no friends at school considering her best friend committed suicide and is excluded from any social gathering.

What made them decide to go to camp?( Answer this question as your character.): I honestly like camping but I don't like hanging around boys all the time so I thought this would be a nice break from my home life and I thought I could make some new friends.

Are they a returning camper?: No.

Favorite camp activity?: Horse back riding

Least favorite camp activity?: Fishing

Likes?: Outdoors, swimming, reading, animals, art

Dislikes?: Classical music

Allergies?:None

Flaws?: self-deprecative

What's their spirit animal?: Cougar

Favorite food?Pizza

Least favorite food?:Sushi

Last edited:

tumblr_m83ikxpAXG1r7y2cao1_500.png

Rebecca
"Beck"
Lynn Morrison

Personal
  • Beck is 17, bisexual, and this is her first time at camp Honey Bear.
  • "I'm coming to camp Honey Bear because each year my parents make me pick somewhere to go, and the place I've went to for the past two years was shutdown due to a lack of funding. Camp Honey Bear seemed as a good a place as any to go."
  • Beck is quiet, but not shy. She just wants to get to know people before she opens up to them. Beck is slow to anger and likes to work things out, think about how she's going to respond to people instead of giving a hot headed response. When in an argument or fight, Beck tends to "shut down".
  • Beck has lived quite a normal life, her mother and father have always been together (they were high school sweethearts). She lives in a small city with them and her twin brothers (Brecklin and Brooks). At 13 Beck was diagnosed with OCD, and mostly struggles with intrusive thoughts. These usually lead to panic attacks and trying to shut people out. Rebecca goes by Beck because she wasn't a fan of her feminine name, and felt it didn't fit her. When she tells people what her name is she usually says that it's Beck. The "K" was added because she decided it was too much work to explain it wasn't really there when she went by Bec. Beck is often asked if she has gender identity issues, but she does not. She fully identifies as female, but prefers to look and come off as more masculine.

Camp
  • Favorite Camp Activity: Spending time with the other campers and getting to know them.
  • Least Favorite Camp Activity: Anything involving that you'd have to change in front of others.
  • Dislikes: Running, any sports basically.
  • Allergies: None
  • Flaws: Staying quiet, not speaking up when hurt. Shutting people out.
  • Spirit Animal: Meerkat
  • Favorite Food: Strawberries
  • Least Favorite Food: Peanuts

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back