• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Vampiric 1 on 1 RP -Blood Sport

Lady Gethsemane

Hello there c:

I'm looking for someone to participate in a romance/fantasy/dark themed style RP. This is my first post on this forum, and I'm so excited to get back into rping!

I'd like my partner to be able to post a few paragraphs minimum and also be able to write decently well. I have the setting and general plot established, I just need someone to play the role of a male vampire in his 20's who is out to kill. In addition, my partner needs to be comfortable with the "darker" side of romance.

All of my current ideas are original content. However, if you're interested I'm more than willing to hear ideas and make adjustments.

(I hope I'm doing this right >_>)

Please let me know if you're interested! Thanks!

[QUOTE="Lady Gethsemane]Hello there c:
I'm looking for someone to participate in a romance/fantasy/dark themed style RP. This is my first post on this forum, and I'm so excited to get back into rping!

I'd like my partner to be able to post a few paragraphs minimum and also be able to write decently well. I have the setting and general plot established, I just need someone to play the role of a male vampire in his 20's who is out to kill. In addition, my partner needs to be comfortable with the "darker" side of romance.

All of my current ideas are original content. However, if you're interested I'm more than willing to hear ideas and make adjustments.

(I hope I'm doing this right >_>)

Please let me know if you're interested! Thanks!

[/QUOTE]
Hey,id be interested in the idea.I just have to warn you that Im rather new to role playing.I hope you don't mind that?

I'm new as well.. I'm starting a couple rps with some folks who have experience with this site. Once I get some pointers on how to set up threads and stuff, I'll pm you!

[QUOTE="Lady Gethsemane]I'm new as well.. I'm starting a couple rps with some folks who have experience with this site. Once I get some pointers on how to set up threads and stuff, I'll pm you!

[/QUOTE]
Sounds good to me,just pm me then

Users who are viewing this thread

Back