• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: War of Worlds

StarrySkyofLostSouls

Reach for the stars
It has been many years since Kronos was sealed away and Gaia was defeated. However nothing last forever, as Dark times are coming and will test the bounds between the two new alliance camps and the campers. The titans who were once locked away are rising and nothing will stand in their way if they manage to escape Tartarus and obtain the emblems of the gods. If they obtain the emblems of the gods, the gods will be rendered powerless. So it’s up to a group or camp of demigods to stop the titans and protect them from trying to take over and sending the world into chaos and war, along with making sure that the gods don’t go to war. The titans who are plotting to take over and throw the world into war are Perses, Atlas, Prometheus, Oceanus, Epimetheus, Pallas and Menoetius, along with the help of some monsters such as the Hekatonkheires, Briareus, Cottus and Gyges; The Aloadaes, Otos and Ephialtes and finally Typhon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chiron sighed softly while shaking his head; he had gotten word from the gods that a terrible war was to come. He knew that their new oracle, which happened to be a daughter of Apollo, had foresaw the coming of this war and prophesied that a group of demigods would be their only hope. "5 shall rise and be given the task to delve deep into the pits of old to recover what has been stolen from those who reside up high. But beware... those who have once been imprisoned still lurk about..." It didn’t help that many new demigods were being found and brought to the camp. He rubbed his temples as the daughter of Chronus walked in. “Chiron. One of the satyrs says they found another demigod… should I go with them to make sure they arrive safely?” she asked calmly as Chiron turned to look at Lia. “No, we need you here… In case of anymore attacks again…” Lia sighs and nods before heading out of the Big House and towards two demigods who happened to be waiting for her. One who happened to be a daughter of Erebus and the other was a son of Hypnos. “So? What did he say?” asked the daughter of Erebus, who crossed her arms while the son of Hypnos yawned tiredly and looked bored. “We’re to stay here Melantha and Blake try and stay awake to hear this.” She said while hitting the dark boy in the shoulder causing him to grumble. Melantha huffed a bit and narrowed her eyes. “Well then let’s go train or something…” she said while heading to the training arena as Blake and Lia decided to go off on their own.

(Rules:

Romance is allowed so long as you keep it PG-13.

Violence is allowed to a degree but not everyone is immortal.

Swearing is allowed but please keep it to a minimum.

I dislike people who roleplay in first person... the character isn't you.

Have fun.)

Last edited by a moderator:
The woods flew by beside the pair, trees and shrubs seemingly blending into each other as a pair of teens ran past them at such a fast sprint.

Their inspiration for this action being a creature with the head and torso of a women but the wings and claws of a bird who continueisly swooped down after them at each given chance, it's claws outstretched with greed. With each dive downwards the course towards their current destination changed, as the two people attempted to dodge the creatures attack. Especially after one of them had received a deep three parted scratch down their shoulder, it thinning as it reached his back bone, the wound vulnerable to anything from the equal lengthed tears in his jacket.

That person being, Rory, perhaps the unluckiest guy ever. The brunette gripped his journal in his left hand as his right applied pressure to what he could reach of the wound.

"Hurry up!" Shrieked the other boy ahead of him, Atticus he had learned last second as the boy had swooped in right after Rory had received his battle wound at his private school.

"Sorry I have feet and not hooves!" Rory glared at Atticus though it softened when the hooved satyr ducked under the claws of the beast edging left gradually as the harpy retreated upwards once again to measure it's coming attack.

"Doesn't matter, hurry up. We're almost there." And there it was again, the 'almost there' line.

How many times had Rory heard that line? He doesn't know, well actually he does, five times, but that didn't matter. For this time the line seemed to be true as they came upto a tall stone entryway almost. The sign which was held by two Doric columns read Camp Half-Blood, something Rory hadn't ever seen before or read about, this causing him to be uneasy.

"C'mon Wooler!" Rory looked down from the interesting architecture and eyed the satyr boy who seemed to be at peace on the otherside, as if there was safety on the other end. It gave him a small speck of hope as he ran through the columned doorway at his top speed right as he heard a screech behind him.

The otherside was so unbelievable, his eyes dancing a crossed all the hidden sights as he let out deep pants.

"Hey, you look like your going to faint Wooler let's get you to some Appolo kids." Atticus wrapped his arm around the torso of Rory gripping him tightly as they began to move.

"I'm not going to-" Rory began protesting but as his adrenaline began to dissipate so did his level head and his ability to walk. It became to much, his logical mind set and blood loss making his body go limp.

"Idiot, you just love to make my job hard."

Lia glanced towards the gates of the Camp, before looking at Blake. "Tell Mel I'll be by later." she said as she headed towards the entrance, summoning her staff from her pocket watch. Blake glances at her and yawns. "Well If your going somewhere... I'm coming too since you don't know what is out there..." he said while following after her, yawning a bit and pulling his hood up higher.

Lia eventually made it towards the arches when she noticed a satyr and a boy, or would it be man? Meh she shook her head as she walked over. "You guys alright?" she asked calmly as Blake appeared at her shoulder, checking to see what was going on.

Atticus readjusted his grip on Rory trying to keep him level and secure as he tried to not enforce any more pain on the boy even in his unconscious state. When a shaved blonde he knew to have the nickname Lei appeared he spoke through his own intakes of fast breath.

"Um...New Demi-God. We had a run in with a Harpy on the way over, Wooler got swiped before I could reach 'em." The satyr glanced down at Rory uncertainly before looking over at the other. "He hasn't been claimed yet which isn't really normal, seeing as he's sixteen from what I've learned. Are the gods dealing with something? Do you know?" Atticus gradually began to creep in the direction of the infirmary, fighting to keep up the dead weight on his side.

Lia glances at Blake who shakes his head. "We don't know for sure but Chiron obviously knows something but isn't tell us... However there has been an increase in monsters and deaths of demi gods..." she said as she walked over and taking the weight from Atticus and puts Rory's arm around her shoulders to lug his butt to the infirmary. "Well he wasn't at camp so that might be why he hasn't been claimed yet... since it would be odd for a demi god to be claimed outside of camp where no one could see." she said while walking into the infirmary and putting him down on one of the beds for the Apollo kids to take care of him.

Atticus attempted to hide his slight embarrassment realizing how it made sense for Rory not to be claimed outside of camp half-blood. Before gingerly passing the brunette over to Lei.

"More secrets..." He whispered in a sigh as he stepped beside the bed she set Rory down his body stirring a bit and his expression contorted from the movements. He seemed to be on the brink of consciousness now, as an Apollo kid removed the un-claimed demi-gods coat and T-shirt which began to stick to his wound.

Lia blows at her bangs before walking away from the now occupied bed to head back outside. "Anyways he'll recover now. I'll tell the guards to step up the security." she said as she walked out with Blake who in turn was waiting for her before they left.

Atticus ran a hand through his curly mop of hair, his fingers skimming the edges of his horns before letting out a sigh.

"Thanks for the help," he called after her before eyeing Rory. His eyes trailed over the wound as it was delicatly being wrapped by an Apollo girl as her right hand man set a small amount of nectar on the stand beside the bed for when the brunette awoke. The two cabin mates then retreated from the room telling the satyr the boy would be free to leave once he awoke.

Atticus nodded and noticed that despite his state the boys grip on his journal hadn't lessened if anything it tightened. The guardian glared at the metal cover curiously as to what it's contents could be while he waited for the teen to awake, he felt like this one would have more questions then most.

Blue sits by the campfire. Reading a book while his bow and empty quiver lay down beside him. Relaxing as if everything going on around him didn't matter. He hasn't trained for the day either.

Sömmer arches her back, yawning as she rolls out of her small bed in the Hermes cabin. She had become accustomed to the cabin although every day she prayed her parent would claim her. Chiron had told her it was odd she had been here so long but remained unclaimed. 3 years at the camp as of a month ago. She stifles a yawn, not wanting to wake the girl beside her as Sömmer pulled a fresh orange camp shirt over her head. Zipping up her jeans, she walks out of the cabin, heading for a late breakfast.

Blue finished the book and noticed that was the third time he's read it. "Must be a good book." He got up strapping his bow on his shoulder and quiver on his back. Throwing the book into the fire. "Mother might like it." He examined the bandages on his hands from working on his little project. He slips away to grab breakfast and a couple of necessities he needs.

Sömmer takes a seat at the Hermes table and loads up her plate. She had stopped giving offerings months ago since it seemed useless. Her godly parent didnt care about her. Sömmer started eating her breakfast then, loading spoonfuls of oatmeal into her mouth.

Blue rushes by her stealing a glance. He shakes his head and continues on grabbing a banana and sitting at the Hermes table since Hemera doesn't exactly have a cabin. He looks at Sömmer and smirks. "You know you should slow down, you might choke."

Mel finishes training and makes her way to the pavilion and goes and sits down with Blake and Lia who are all currently sitting at Lia's father's table since the camp had built cabins and tables for all the minor gods and goddesses who aren't the main 15 gods. Mel blows at her bangs as she skips passed Blue and Sommer, humming softly since she's in her own thoughts.

(Did you copy and paste her name or type it :P )

Sömmer swallows a massive mouthful, washing it down with apple juice then smirks back "Nah. I like to live on the edge" She replies with a wink. She eats a couple more spoonfuls then looks back at him "Whos your parent again?" Sömmer knew quite well it wasn't Hermes.

(I typed it. I'm on my phone I just held down o and it gave me the o options.)

Blue takes a bite of his banana, chews, and swallows. "Hemera. The names Blue. Yours?"

(Lol jist wondered cuz if I was on my computer I would copy and paste. Twinsies though since we are on handhelds.)

"Nice to meet you Blue. I'm Sömmer. Unclaimed" She says, pushing her bowl away and grabbing a green apple froma basket in the cente.

Atticus had grown tired of sitting in his provided chair and was about to stand and take a quick walk around the border when Rorys panicked eyes opened. The satyr yelped in surprise and didn't truly realize what was happening until the demi-god began sitting up his face contorted in pain.

"Hey, hey stand down. Drink this," the guide hovered his hands over Rory's chest until he was leaning against the head of the bed. Before he took the small drink, cautiously testing it with each of his senses except taste until he finally threw it down his throat.

The taste was remarkable. The taste imitated that of the warm French bread his father would bake at his bakery, the small slices he'd sneak out to him in the back of the shop as Rory would await the end of his fathers shift for he didn't have a home or school to go to. The warmth of the bread seemed to cover his whole body and gradually the pain subsided in his shoulder until it was a mere numb sensation. The brunette looked up to the horned teen beside him, let out a sigh and slowly the questions began pouring out.

"Unclaimed huh. Did you ever think thats maybe because your parent might not be one of the twelve Olympians that made the promise. Maybe a minor god or something else? Just a question because you look about or older than 16." Blue pointed the half eaten banana at her.

"Minor god... maybe. But something else? Like what or who?" Sömmer says, leaning foreward and biting off the tip of his partially eaten banana. "Mm."

Blue gives her a glare but it wasn't intended to be intimidating. "Maybe you can be the daughter of a titan." Blue shrugs he says it in a tone that clearly says that its very unlikely. "Who knows?" He takes another bite of the banana.

As he spoke she knew he was being completely ludacris. Blue was glaring at her though so she wasn't sure if he was accusing her of being a titans daughter or just being an ass. Never the less, it was Sömmers turn to glare. "Or maybe I'm a hellhound. Who knows?" She says taking a bite of her green apple. She wasn't fond of this boy, he hadn't made himself a good first impression. "Either way I doubt I will be claimed in general..."

"Well anyways. You may or may not like me but I like you. So here's the deal. I'm working on something I uh, shouldn't be working on." His face switches to a sheepish grin. "I'm looking forward to you getting claimed so I want to help you. It could be because I'm curious or I'm a just a nice person." He laughs to himself because they both know he's full of crap when he called himself a nice person. "So if you're interested meet me by where the old Zeus's fist used to be it might help us both out. Cya around Sömmer be safe." When he noticed the kind words coming out of his mouth he played it off by giving a sarcastic grin. Walking off to the location.

The more he spoke the more curious she grew, her curiostiy swelling inside of her but she tried not to show it. Partially because she finally wanted to be claimed and if he was working on something that might help, she wanted to at least know if it could help. He was certainly not a nice person but whether or not she liked him she didn't really have a choice on following him. She stood, brushing off the back of ther jeans and slowly made her way to Zeuses fist, trailing Blue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back