Idea camp half blood roleplay idea

neverlandeds

alexis/monarch (20)
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
( i'm not sure if this counts as an interest check, so i'ma just post it here!)
would you guys be willing to do a camp half-blood roleplay with me?
all original characters and everything, just for fun purposes and to improve writing skills?

i have a character sheet, if you're interested!
Name:
First and Last. Please keep them realistic. Names cannot be things like Lemonade, or Angeliquea Arastrea Kendra Serenity Faith.
Nicknames:
Same goes for this. If the name is Maximilian, his nickname is not going to be M-dog. I mean, unless, that’s what you want people to refer to your character as?
Please keep between the ages of thirteen and twenty-one. Reason being that very few demigods are found before that age, and we don’t want a bunch of six-year-olds running around camp.
How Long?:
How long they have been at camp? Youngest possible age to have arrived is ten.
Appearance:
If you can’t put a picture, that’s fine. Just describe the looks in moderate detail. Celebrity FC’s are perfectly fine - appreciated, actually - but once again, please be realistic. A fourteen-year-old does not look like Jennifer Lawrence. Anime looks are currently not allowed. Here, you may add in any scars/tattoos/peculiarities.
Personality:
DETAIL. If you just list traits here, I will probably get really upset.
Mortal Parent/Family:
Aka their mortal parent. This includes name, age, job, whether they have remarried, and their relationship to the demigod.
Likes/Dislikes:
Try to have several of each. This helps decide your godly parent, but putting things such as ‘likes water, loves to swim, can hold breath underwater for a long time’ is called auto-claiming, and isn’t going to help your case.
Fears:
What your character is afraid of. This can be anything from the dark, to spiders, to having to rely on others. This also helps decide your godly parent.
Strengths/Weaknesses:
Be realistic. I cannot stress this enough. A fourteen-year-old cannot, under any usual circumstances, run faster than anyone else at camp, be able to use every kind of weapon, and have their only weakness be their ‘bad eyesight’. I want several of each. Make sure they are balanced out.
Preferred Weapon:
Only one weapon, please. You may have a weapon and a shield. This is just something your character prefers; they are still allowed to use other weapons. If it turns into something, or is magical in some way, please put that down here as well.
Two+ Preferred Godly Parents:
Make sure they correspond with the gender of your mortal parent. If you get a godly parent you don’t like, you may get them reclaimed- before roleplaying.
Extra Information:
Anything that people should know about your character; i.e., sexuality, extra quirks, preferences, etc. Keep in mind that pets are not allowed.

i'd like this to be a large group roleplay, so yeah!

I would say if you want to start a group you will need to post your interest check here -- Fandom Interest Checks

To get maximum response you'll need the following things
  1. A plot summary : what kind of story do you want to tell? do you want to rehash the story of the original fandom or come up with your own variations? Do you want to have an overarching plot ( Ex. Characters team up to do X thing ) or just a slice of life with children of the gods?
  2. Rules : what kind of posting requirement are you wanting to do, what kind of characters are allowed, how often do people have to reply, is there a character sheet requirement, and any other rules you can think of.

I will say large group roleplays are a lot of work. You as the GM will need to have a clear set of rules that your willing to enforce. Some kind of plan to keep the roleplay moving forward ( plots, scenarios for the players to roleplay, etc. ) Also if your looking for people to improve through you're roleplay you'll have to think of ways to challenge their writing, character building, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back