Camp Half-Blood Redefined

RyanJXavier said:
Meti I see you like Cupid's hatred toward birds? ha
I read it and laughed too hard which is probably bad b/c ripped off wings but still I laughed xD

Fly-trap: *happily drinks and begins to sing the song of its people* My booze ò-ó

Karryn: You guys are just in time! We're about to see who's love inducing things has the better potency

After thinking about my decision to stay out of the OOC unfortunately you guys are too weird for me to stay away for long.

Shūhei:*looks at bottle deactivating his helmet. Then glares at Mason.* kid I might just hurt you, but so,etching tells me I shouldn't but just in case pray this bottle contains vodka.

Welcome back!

Fly-trap: *purrs until the booze is given away* nooo! Not the booooooze!! *tries to grab at it with its tiny leaf hands*

Karryn: *turns to shūhei and smiles*

Shuhei: Uh oh. Uhmmm if I do anything stupid...forgive me? Also how does it work. *hand the oddly adorable plant one of his personal bottles of Vodka* strengthens the leaves my friend.

Karryn: *splashes shūhei with the potion and waits* are you in love yet?

Fly-trap: *looks at its new-found friend with gratitude* y-you complete me *tries to get the bottle up to its mouth, but its arms are too short*

Fern: *Smiles* I shouldn't have this but I do cuz my dad doesn't lock the storage. *Takes a swing from it* *hands it to Shu and tilts the bottle for the Fly Trap*

Shūhei:*blinks twice and looks at Karryn* I am. Though the fact that it's you is all to ironic. *deactivates armor* So exactly how long will I love you forever?

Shūhei:don't worry I love the flytrap too, but more in a best friend kind of way maybe even brother. Either way we're all going drinking , let's roll

Beership. The shipping of a beer formed friendship =w=

Fly-trap: *looks at Cupid, mason, max, and at Jack* f-friend drink? *offers its bottle*

Karryn: how strange, I've only poured the potion on shūhei and yet everyone if feeling the love... *snaps fingers* aha! Its the booze! The ethanol in my potion coupled with the booze in your system has been passed on!...right? Hey Shu, still in love?

Karryn: *tries to roll out of the hug, thankful that the goggles and med mask are on* now now shu~ try and remember this is just the effects of the potion~

Courtney: Wow. What the hell is going on?

Vanessa: Damn, these cuts hurt. *starts healing self with ambrosia*

Cupid: Oh? Everyone's in love? Really? By everyone do you mean just you and Shu? Yep, that's everyone...

Ace: Hey Cupid.

Cupid: What?

Ace: Birds.

Cupid: *Smacks Ace in the face* SHUT UP! 
Ryan: Karryn do you have a healing potion so Vanessa doesn't have to go through pain?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back