• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: Kronos Returns

Hayden stretched his limbs as he sat in the Hermes cabin, he was on the bottom bunk; his brother was laying on top. They hadn't been claimed yet, though they haven't been there long. Both Hunter and him knew it was most likely Hades. He sat up, touching his head as it pounded, a Capture the Flags was tomorrow, and teams were to be picked today; he was nervous because it was his first capture the flag.

Hunter rolled over, from the top bunk and glanced at his brother, "You can sleep a little longer, big bro; team choices aren't until later. I'll wake you up when it's time to go meet up." His brother looked up at him, blinking his one red, one blue, eyes; "Just a little worried" He admitted, before fingering his red locket, Hunter's fingers went up and touched his locket, a matching one that was black; his locket had a skull on it while his brother's had a large canine's tooth. Neither of the twins had ever met their father, they had been give the lockets from their father; their mother had said that he had sent those to her on their eighth birthday.

Andrea stretched, before rolling over in her bed, her cat laid beside her, it stretched too, before rolling over, to see her. The Ares' daughter yawned, the cat mimicked it. "I'm getting up" She mumbled, standing and slipping on her camp half-blood shirt and short shorts, she slipped out of the Ares cabin, silently. As she glanced around the silent, dew covered camp. The girl let out a sigh, it was nice in the mornings, plus she was excited for her first Capture the flag with the Ares cabin, which was tomorrow.

Taylor sang softly to the little, almost twig, baby tree; "He didn't have to wake up, he'd been up all night. Lay'n there in bed listen'n-" As he sang, softly; his fingers brushing the leaves softly, the tree seemed to be getting bigger as he sang; "To his new born baby cry. He makes a pot of coffee. He splashes water on his face. His wife gives him a kiss and says; 'It gonna be OK, it wont be like this for long-" The tree was taller then him and growing even bigger.

Sienna was already up, a plan was running through her mind for the Capture the Flag, she yawned; glancing at her cabin... The Hermes cabin; she hoped she could please whatever female god was her mother, this Capture the Flag, she had yet to be claimed, and she had been at the camp for two years now. "One, two, three" She jabbed at the battle dummy, with her spear, she had battle training after Capture the Flag team picking.

Flare awoke with a start, his hand clutching his chest, which pinged with pain. He had been dreaming of his father's death, again... He sat up and opened the door the Hermes cabin, passing the twins as he did. He didn't look at them as he stepped out of the cabin. It was a little chilly but otherwise a nice morning. He took a deep breath before sprinting up the hill, the entrance to Camp Half-Blood, he stared out the entrance before sprinting back down. Flare kept going up and down until he was panting for breath, he fell onto the grass, sitting there and catching his breath, "Ah... F...*ck...."

Danny yawned, groggily, his eyes only half way open, as he left the warmth of his cozy bed, and out of the Hypnos cabin, he didn't like it but he left anyways, his body slouched and stiff. He flopped down onto a dew covered bench, falling asleep almost instantly. "Wake me up when..." He mumbled to no one, before trailing off, asleep.

Alice slept, in her pink Aphrodite bed; she was bundled up in a pink blanket, her blonde hair was somehow magically still perfect and she looked beautiful, even sleeping, she made no noises and didn't toss or turn, at all. She opened her eyes, warily, before sighing, she knew she needed to get out of bed. "Good morning" She said, to no one as she laid upright.

Leonardo lifted the weight higher, he was shirtless but the cold air didn't have an effect on him, in fact, he was a little hot at that moment because of his exercise. He didn't really feel too hot but, there was traces of sweat on his bulging muscles. He glanced at his water, and concentrated, the water bottle shakily floated upwards and towards the son of Hecate. When it reached him, the cap unscrewed and brought towards his mouth, it felt nice to have the cold water down his throat. The water cap, which was floating, screwed itself back as the water left his mouth. The water bottle floated back to it's spot on the ground, a few feet away from Leo. Strange markings had started glowing on his bare skin, and face, his eyes glowing brightly. As he stopped, the marks and eyes faded, his eyes back to their orange color and his markings vanished, no lasting marks on the smooth skin. "Thanks" He muttered, to the inanimate object.

"Hey Hot Wheels!" A voice chimed from the other side of the bunker, the voice owned by their current cabin leader Ivan Woods who was now jogging over to the one he referred to as 'Hot Wheels'. When he had been spoken to Necalli gripped the wheels of his mobile chair and pushed the rubber of his right wheel forward as he pushed his left one backwards, resulting in his turning around to face the greased covered individual. "Me and Travis have a big surprise for you, it should be done by tomorrow in time for Capture the Flag. It'd be done before then but our best builder ain't helpin'." The comment made it easy for the Hepheastus boy to smile, grateful for their leaders words.

"Thanks, I'm sure it'll be great. I'll be sure to come here, or to the cabin, whichever." Necalli fixed his frames with a wholesome smile before Ivan bid him farewell and the Hepheastus son turned around once more and exited the bunker heading through the woods uneasily as he tried to not let the roots of the trees send him onto the ground.

Taylor's tree just kept growing and growing, soon, it was as large as the other trees. "Grew up nice and strong" He said, softly to the tree, testing the bark with his finger. He carefully moved through the forest, almost stepping on a baby tree. "Ah! Sorry little guy" He crouched low and again started singing to it. "The stars lean down to kiss you and I lie awake and miss you. Pour me a heavy dose of atmosphere, 'cause I'll doze off safe and soundly, but I'll miss your arms around me. I'd send a postcard to you, dear" The leaves grew greener and the tree started to grow, quickly matching Taylor's height and higher; "'Cause I wish you were here. I'll watch the night turn light-blue, but it's not the same without you; because it takes two to whisper quietly. The silence isn't so bad, 'til I look at my hands and feel sad, 'cause the spaces between my fingers are right where yours fit perfectly." Branches started to sprout and grow from the trunk, it was growing quite rapidly as his hand gently touched a leaf, it was rising so fast that the leaf was out of his reach in seconds. "I'll find repose in new ways, though I haven't slept in two days 'cause cold nostalgia chills me to the bone, but drenched in vanilla twilight; I'll sit on the front porch all night, waist-deep in thought because when I think of you I don't feel so alone. I don't feel so alone. I don't feel so alone. As many times as I blink, I'll think of you tonight. I'll think of you tonight." The tree was just about as tall as the rest of the trees, it's roots were growing larger, Taylor had to jump out of the way to avoid one as it seemed to explode in size. "When violet eyes get brighter and heavy wings grow lighter; I'll taste the sky and feel alive again and I'll forget the world that I knew, but I swear I won't forget you. Oh if my voice could reach back through the past, I'd whisper in your ear: 'Oh darling, I wish you were here" The tree was now the size of the rest and Taylor patted the tree, "Very handsome, good job" He hummed, softly, watching a bird land on the branches high above him.

Necalli paused for a moment within a small clearing within the trees the sight of Zeuses fist in the distance as he took a small break. He had lost the use of his legs long ago when he had first came to camp and he has pushed himself in the chair for about the same amount of time, but he still lacked large noticeable muscles and his arms still got occasionally sore from doing the action so often. But soon he began to move again until a voice arose in the near distance, one which sang a quiet melody. It would have perhaps taken a longer amount of time to find the individual who owned the tune but the sight of a growing tree marked the demigod. With as much stealth as someone in a wheelchair could muster Necalli crept forward and listened intently to the cute innocent song.

"You deserve a good job as well," the Hepheastus boy commented when he knew the Demeter child was done, pushing his glasses up the bridge of his nose. He tried to push his wheels forward to get closer to the other but a root from the newly grown tree had blocked his path. He attempted to hide his slight disappointment when it came to the limitation, if his legs worked he'd be able to get over easily.

Yolanda yawned upon awaking what felt like a nap that was a thousand years long. Of course, she always went to bed either early or on time. As she opened her eyes, they turned Light-Blue, which was usually a good sign, because it meant that she was, at the moment, tranquil. In this state, she is not usually violent, angry or any of the sort. Most people would worry if her eyes were Dark Purple, Dark Red, Dark Green, Red-Orange or Dull Yellow. Her eyes often shift colors depending on her emotions...If it were her hair, life would be very frustrating. The one thing she hated about this camp, was the lack of fashion. While she didn't mind the shirt, she didn't really like wearing short shorts, so instead she just wore Jeans and her usual leather gauntlets, which her Father had made for her and her Mother's Earrings, which looked like something that belonged to Hades due to the way they were shaped. After spending fifteen minutes doing her hair, she stepped outside and smelled the fresh air, wondering what was going to be done for the day.

Taylor jumped slightly before his cheeks grew a little red, "Oh yeah, uh, thanks" He muttered, before glancing at the wheel-chaired boy's problem; he hummed slightly before whispering something under his breath to the tree. There was a great groan and the dirt around the root shook, as the root shank underground, the dirt filling up the giant's roots now empty spot. "Thank you" He said, beaming at the tree, as the rest of the roots followed. "Be careful" He warned, "You are awfully close to that baby bush" There was a very small, little clump of leaves almost in front of the right wheel of the wheelchair. As the tree groaned slightly, before settling, a small root slowly circled Taylor, he let out a squeak, in surprise. "No no, don't do that." He hopped over the root's attempted capture and smiled at the other boy, "Hello! I'm Taylor, son of Demeter!" He introduced, politely.

Andrea noticed Yolanda leaving the cabin and waved, "Hey, sister!" She called, hopping up slightly; she was looked at by quite a few guys and rejected them all, being cold, but with girls... They were just so innocent! She treated them, obviously, different. There was a random Hermes boy who kept glancing at her but she was too busy waving. Her cat had slunk out of the Ares cabin with Yolanda and was now approaching the red head. The cat and the girl shared matching scars over one eye; no body was aware of how she truly got the scar, she changes her story every time she is asked. (@Kawashima Thunder )

Necalli observed in amazement unable to hide his surprised expression as the boy spoke to the plant as though it were a friend, it resulting in them moving as he wished. Necalli was capable of magic himself, but only small amounts of flames. Although no one knew of this except for his own cabin mates, but he was sure that it still wouldn't be a trick a Demeter child would be fond of. When he was informed of a 'baby bushes' location he looked down with raised brows to see the small bush.

"Oh," he murmured before glancing behind him to make sure he wasn't going to roll over anything and pushed himself back before pushing himself forward and around anything he may hurt. Before then halting in front of the red head and holding his hand up to the Taylor as he was pleasantly surprised by the his politeness.

"Nice to meet you Taylor, I'm Necalli, Wheelie, Hot wheels whatever you want to name me. Son of Hephaestus."

Willow hated mornings, but not in the way that everyone assumed. Sure, she disliked being told to get up and do things. And yes, it was difficult to stay awake during activities and plenty campers made fun of her laziness. Still, she was so vehemently against mornings because as everyone woke and started their day, all of her playmates left her. During the night, Willow could peek in on their dreams and talk with a few of them, sticking her nose into the memories and visions that really should have remained unknown to everyone but themselves. If they weren't sleeping, however, she could not have her fun. Willow could feel her powers fading as the sun rose and with much reluctance she peeled open her eyes.

She groggily rubbed her eyes as she yawned, pulling a large Camp Half-Blood t-shirt directly over her pajamas and making no moves to take them off. They were cotton pajamas covered in blue and green polka dots. The long sleeves stuck out from under her t-shirt and swallowed her hands. Her pants pooled at the bottom, brushing against the floor with her every step. All of her clothes were just a bit too big for her, so the already-small girl always seemed to be swimming in them. Willow never changed them though. Her reasoning was that this way, she never had to worry about her hands or feet getting cold. She could wear socks or something, but it was too uncomfortable for her when she slept (which was almost always). With a deep sigh she messily arranged her bedhead into an unruly bun and shuffled out of the Hypnos cabin.

"Danny..." Willow called out to her older half-brother, kneeling down next to the bench where he slept. She began poking his cheek repeatedly, trying to rouse the boy. "Danny. Get up. Danny. I need help. Danny."

Last edited by a moderator:
Lindsey

Lindsey woke up from the most amazing sleep that morning. She looked around her cabin seeing that most of her siblings were still asleep. It was strange how much had changed in such little time. One day she was a normal private school girl and the next she was the daughter of a God. When Lindsey came to camp and fell in love with it almost instantly. She had been very curious as to who she would meet and what activities she would be doing when she had arrived. Now that some time had passed and Lindsey was a bit more acquainted with the place she wasn't concerned with fitting in or finding someone to eat lunch with. For now all she was concerned with was getting to the restroom. Lindsey crawled out of her bunk (She slept in the bottom) and headed to the restroom to freshen up.

After her morning routine Lindsey left the cabin and looked around the camp. It was as beautiful as it had been the first day she got here. Lindsey took a deep breath and prepared for the day to come.

Taylor kept his polite smile, "It's very nice to meet you, Necalli" He said, as respectfully as possible, he shook the boy's hand. "Why are you out in the woods?" He questioned, curiously, as he, kind of obviously, glanced at Necalli's wheelchair. "Not to be rude, offensive, disrespectful or ignorant" He added, quickly. "I was just curious" The boy's hand adjusted the turquoise glasses on his face, there were marks on his hands, different types of scars from gardening and such.

Danny groaned, he opened one sleepy, blue eye and stared at her, groggily. "Whaaaat?" He dragged the word out, childishly, he sat up, his usual wild, blue hair was even more wild, flattened on one side. Although he sat up, his eyes closed and he fell asleep quickly, his body swayed and he face planted the bench; he didn't move.

(@NessieAlways ;) Wanna run into Sienna, Flare, Alice or Leonardo?)

Willow pouted as the boy fell back to sleep immediately, but figured she could do nothing about it in this state. So, making herself as comfortable as she could on the cool, damp grass beside the bench, she quickly went into a dream world.

It was open space, quiet and serene and surreal. Most everything was white, but some of it took on a gray tone when she whirled inside.

"Danny!" She called out, grasping onto his sleeping mind with ease. She stormed up to her older brother, stomping and pouting with annoyance. Willow didn't like being ignored, and in the dream realm, where she was much more awake than in actuality, she would make that known clearly. "I need your help! What would you do if I was being attacked and you just kept sleeping, then woke up to find me dead and it was all your fault, huh?"

Lindsey

Lindsey's gaze landed on Sienna who was also up an about like she was. Sienna was going hard against a dummy and appeared to be in deep thought. Normally she knew better than to disturb someone in training, but the day was just starting which meant Sienna had all day to train. Lindsey walked up casually to Sienna and just watched her practice from a distance. The dummy was taking a good pounding which was no surprise. Sienna appeared to be a good fighter. Lindsey was sure she wouldn't stand a chance against her...come to think about it, Lindsey didn't stand a chance against anyone in this camp.

"You're technique has improved from when I first met you." Lindsey walked up to Sienna careful to stay out of the spear's reach.

@AWarriorcat

Danny was in a strange park, that was blurry and faded, "If... You were in grave danger... You would not have taken the chance... To sleep... And enter my dream..." He pointed out, his voice slow, not by grogginess, but by distraction, he wasn't paying a lot of attention to his sister. In the park were two children, also blurry, when the moved, a they seemed to double, everything was slowed down. They were on a seesaw; they had no color, besides one was a pure white, the other was a dark black. The pure child was going up, when they yawned, the white boy fell off the swing and onto the ground, motionless; the black boy watched before approaching, slowly, it poked the other boy before motioning to an unseen person; a man stepped out, also black, when the world collapsed. Danny was in nothingness now, just blackness, the only thing still there was a bench, from the park, which he sat on slowly.

Sienna turned and jabbed, well expecting Lindsey to had learned her lesson about standing in distance; "And you're smart mouth, hasn't learned it's place." Although it sounded rather rough, it was actually friendly. The brunette adjusted her glasses and gave her a smile, "You need to practice fighting now" She said, grabbing a water bottle and gladly drinking the cold, refreshing liquid. "You've been stalling for a while, now come on" She motioned to the practice swords and smiled, "We can make quite a warrior out of you"

(@NessieAlways Is Lindsey claimed by her parent?)

Willow was not happy with this arrangement, but she at least knew better than to interrupt when his dream morphed. The park scene became swathed in shadows of gray. A seesaw materialized in front of the siblings. Willow stood behind Danny, hiding slightly and peeking around his bigger body to watch the monochrome figures play. Being her nosy self, however, she didn't stay there long. She stepped out just as the white child fell from his high perch and immediately felt something pull at her stomach.

"Danny...?" She was clutching onto her brother's shirt, but he didn't seem to notice her at all. Out of the corner of her eye she could see another black silhouette appear, but Willow focused in on Danny. Even as everything faded away but a single lone bench, similar to the one Danny was currently sleeping on in reality, Willow watched. She could see him clearly, although it was pitch black and she couldn't even see her own hands when she reached out and settled them on one of his shoulders as he sat. She didn't think he'd be able to see her either, so again she called his name.

"Hey, Danny." Her voice was soft, her annoyance from before gone. She didn't really get it, but the girl felt compelled to coerce Danny out of his stupor. "You can change it, you know... Just a bit. It's okay to change it. That's why dad gave us his power over sleep in the first place, after all. So let's change it and get out of here so you can help me. You'd better help me, alright? Otherwise I'll let the Hermes kids' play around with your bed again!" Willow put some fervor behind that last statement, trying to cut through Danny's dream. He was stronger than her so she wasn't so sure she had reached him and she couldn't shift the dream herself, but she kept her hidden hands outstretched and waited for him to respond.

Lindsey

Lindsey laughed at the Sienna's comment about making a warrior. "Me a warrior please. You and I both know that I'm a total spazz when it comes to sharp pointy objects." Lindsey walked over the swords and grabbed the one that seemed the lightest. She waved it around mimicking the steps Sienna had been doing on a near by practice dummy. She might have convinced someone that she actually knew what she was doing if she hadn't lost her balance more than a couple of times and hesitate before hitting the dummy. "I'm no daughter of Ares, so I think I'll just leave the sword fighting to them." Lindsey looked at the dummy and whispered an apology for having hit him with the sword. "Maybe I should stick to what I'm good at, not fighting."

((@AWarriorcat I'm gonna go with yes she's been claimed))

Danny's eyes closed, tightly; there was only silence screaming in his ear; it was getting louder and louder. His head was starting to hurt and his eyes slowly opened. The world of dreams ripped away as he was back in reality, he glanced to his right, where his half sister lay; his eyes were already growing heavy; so he rested his eyes. They were closed but he was awake and aware of what was happening; his hand was stroking the bench, as though someone was there. "Wake up... Willow" He muttered, absentmindedly.

(Could have sworn I had posted that ^)

Sienna chuckled, "You'll never learn if you don't try." She glanced at Lindsey before pulling out a small sword, hidden by the others, the size was much smaller and lighter then the rest. "First, you can't do the steps I did. I used a spear, for swords..." She grabbed a large, sharp one from the cluster. She put her right leg in front, her left leg slightly behind, keeping them parallel; she held the sword with both hands, the sword perfectly in the middle of her face. "Now..." Sienna's right leg tensed as she pushed her weight onto it; "The dominant leg is the one you brace, you'll be putting weight on" Her body leaned forward and she swung, suddenly and sharply, "When you swing, you don't want to lose your balance with the force, your dominant leg is used a brace, and your other leg, as a cushion." As the sword finished it's swing, her weight shifted to her left foot, it cushioned her and kept her balance. "Now you try" She said, relaxing and stepping back, to watch Lindsey. "This is important, your life could depend on it."

Lindsey

Lindsey rolled her eyes in a playful manner. She knew Sienna meant well, but she just didn't find anything amusing about sword fighting. Lindsey followed Sienna's steps with the smaller sword, and although it was easier to move around, Lindsey still had trouble with her balance. "Sienna I've been here for almost a year and I haven't even gotten the basics yet. For crying out loud even the person who arrived last week mastered the basics already. I'm just not meant to fight. I guess my mother forgot to gift me with that ability."

Lindsey broke out of her stance and leaned on the dummy. It wasn't as if Lindsey didn't put effort into fighting, she just wasn't physically capable of fighting. "I just don't understand why I can't get it. I mean look at you. You're fierce and talented. You make people tremble when you're in warrior mode. Me...well...Oh it doesn't matter." Lindsey lifted her sword back up and trying again and again. On the bright side she managed to keep her balance 2 out of 5 times.

Sienna sighed, shaking her head. "Lindsey, you have to think like you are going to die." The girl whipped her sword out, "Imagine that this dummy was the enemy, he had someone important, or wasn't going to kill someone you love. You-" With a small noise, she spun, her sword staying outright, and landed on one leg. The dummy trembled before a wad of stuffing fell out at the neck; "Just like that. Let's try..." She took the sword out again; "One, two, three. Fight!" The girl swung at Lindsey, catching her thigh; although she used the blunt side, it still hurt and would leave a bruise and possibly a cut. Without letting the girl recover, Sienna swung again, aiming for Lindsey's shoulders. "Defend! Block the blows!" She said, calmly, although she was fierce in battle, she kept her head.

AWarriorcat said:
Taylor jumped slightly before his cheeks grew a little red, "Oh yeah, uh, thanks" He muttered, before glancing at the wheel-chaired boy's problem; he hummed slightly before whispering something under his breath to the tree. There was a great groan and the dirt around the root shook, as the root shank underground, the dirt filling up the giant's roots now empty spot. "Thank you" He said, beaming at the tree, as the rest of the roots followed. "Be careful" He warned, "You are awfully close to that baby bush" There was a very small, little clump of leaves almost in front of the right wheel of the wheelchair. As the tree groaned slightly, before settling, a small root slowly circled Taylor, he let out a squeak, in surprise. "No no, don't do that." He hopped over the root's attempted capture and smiled at the other boy, "Hello! I'm Taylor, son of Demeter!" He introduced, politely.
Andrea noticed Yolanda leaving the cabin and waved, "Hey, sister!" She called, hopping up slightly; she was looked at by quite a few guys and rejected them all, being cold, but with girls... They were just so innocent! She treated them, obviously, different. There was a random Hermes boy who kept glancing at her but she was too busy waving. Her cat had slunk out of the Ares cabin with Yolanda and was now approaching the red head. The cat and the girl shared matching scars over one eye; no body was aware of how she truly got the scar, she changes her story every time she is asked. (@Kawashima Thunder )
Andrea caught her attention when she got outside. As they were both Daughters of Ares, the two got along pretty well. "Hi..." She replied in a very shy matter. When she looked over at Andrea, her eyes turned Pink. Amongst Ares' Children, Yolanda was probably the most aggressive and it doesn't exactly help that she retains her Father's hot temper. However, this is compensated by her Emotional Weakness, as she is also fairly timid and emotional. Although it didn't seem likely, it only takes one rude comment to make her cry. When she saw the Hermes Boy glancing at Andrea, her eyes changed from Pink to Brown.

Necalli smiled crookedly at the boy and glanced at his scare covered hands, they were nothing severe luckily. But he saw the boy eye his wheelchair and looked at the trees Taylor had been growing.

"I take no offense, I was at Bunker 9. Sometimes I go there if I'm needed on one of the larger projects." The teen answered, "they've been trying to somehow make it easier for me to pass through but they don't want to disrupt any of the life. We're sure that you and your siblings would be on our backs if we even tried." He smiled again and looked over at Taylor , the corners of his eyes stretching with wrinkles whenever he grinned.

"But wow, you've got some real skill. I haven't seem a Demeter child grow a tree so fast before."

Necalli smiled crookedly at the boy and glanced at his scare covered hands, they were nothing severe luckily. But he saw the boy eye his wheelchair and looked at the trees Taylor had been growing.

"I take no offense, I was at Bunker 9. Sometimes I go there if I'm needed on one of the larger projects." The teen answered, "they've been trying to somehow make it easier for me to pass through but they don't want to disrupt any of the life. We're sure that you and your siblings would be on our backs if we even tried." He smiled again and looked over at Taylor , the corners of his eyes stretching with wrinkles whenever he grinned.

"What about you? You just out here for funzies?"

"I'm up, I'm up," Willow moaned, pushing herself off the ground. She was glad to find that her surroundings had returned to her, and when she looked down she could clearly see her small, pale hands. She swayed to her feet and plodded the two steps over to the bench where her brother sat. She reached out and clapped each of her hands on one of his cheeks before pinching them, hard. "Don't fall back to sleep! I still need you're help."

She then let go of Danny's face and snatched up his arm, tugging him forward. The girl was only 5'2" and had no muscle whatsoever, so her attempt to drag him off the bench was a major failure. Still, she pulled at his arm, leaning her weight into it. Danny hardly moved, and Willow sighed. "Hades, you're really immovable."

Lindsey

Lindsey was caught by off guard when Sienna began lashing out at her. Lindsey felt the sword hit her thigh followed by a stinging pain. She looked down to see her leg, and to her relief saw no blood. When she looked back up Sienna was striking again. Lindsey lifted her sword blocking the hit and pushing her body forward in attempt to push Sienna off of her. Lindsey took a step back and tried to catch her breath. "What in the world are you doing?!" Lindsey was breathing heavily, but she remained in her stance so she wouldn't be caught of guard this time.

Andrea grinned at the girl, lifting the white cat up, "Good morning, Yolanda!" She said, sweetly, the cat stared at the other girl with half opened eyes, as it purred from the red head's arms. "How are you this good morning?" Although Andrea was polite with girls, she was known as the guy killer, she was a bit different with guys, more aggressive, less gentle. The cat crawled from the girl's arms and up to her shoulder, stretching across both shoulders, the cat hung off of Andrea like a scarf, looking content. The Ares daughter tsked, "I swear, this cat; always does as he please. Shame on you Tígri̱, shame" Although she said that, she didn't move Tígri̱ from her neck.

(tígri̱ is the way to pronounce Tiger in Greek ^-^ it's actually: τίγρη)

Taylor rubbed the back of his neck, a bit awkwardly, "Oh, thank you..." He muttered, a bit flustered by the compliment, "I enjoy talking to the plants, it's rather fun" He explained, with a smile, as he touched a wilting flower, "Don't be so sad, little one." He hummed; as though he wasn't little, although he was pretty short, himself. The flower slowly rose up, it's petals grew to their normal, healthy color, it bloomed brightly and Taylor smiled at it. "Good... See?" He leaned against the tree that he had grown and it seemed to be even taller with the short boy beside it.

Danny shook his head, touching his cheeks, "Ow... I was awake" With ease, he shook his hand out of his sister's grip and slowly stood up. "What... Is it that has you... sooo... Excited?" He asked, his hand running through his already bedridden, messy hair; he straightened himself up, adjusting his shirt to be a little more presentable in front of his sister.

Sienna grinned at the girl, "Nice block" She complimented before doing a low sweep, barely nicking the other girl's ankle. "You have to be quicker, strike when my defenses are down and don't hold back. The only way to learn is through practicing" The Athena swiped at the girl's stomach but didn't touch her; quick as a flash, she smacked Lindsey's wrist, where she was holding her sword, not hard or rough, but just enough to loosen her grip.

Lindsey

Lindsey lowered her stance to thank Sienna for the compliment and missed when Sienna struck again at her feet. Lindsey reacted late lost her balance. She swiveled back and forth before being able to completely regain control. Lindsey loosing her balance wasn't entirely bad though she managed to dodge Sienna's swipe to her stomach. Is this girl trying to kill me? Lindsey took a deep breath and made an effort to strike back instead of just being in the defensive side, but Sienna was quicker and smacked Lindsey on the writs.

The blow made Lindsey's nerves tingle and her hand loosen up. The sword fell to the floor and Lindsey was left unarmed. In that moment Lindsey did what she new best. She threw herself back into a back-flip and kicked the point of Sienna's sword with her feet. Although her injured wrist was pounding from the strain of the backflip, that one summer at cheer camp three years ago paid off. Lindsey smiled sticking the landing and ran towards the dummy Sienna had been practicing on. Lindsey grabbed the spear Sienna had left on the floor and took her stance. The spear felt weird in her hand. Maybe it had to do with the fact that she'd never used one before, but how hard could it be.

Lindsey began to copy the moves Sienna was doing earlier. They were easier to do with a spear than they had been when she tried them on the sword, but she still lacked the speed, strength and accuracy. Lindsey managed to smack Sienna in the arm which was a surprise to her. She went for the feet, but fell short in distance. Lindsey went once more for the arm, but missed. I guess that last one was a lucky shot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back