• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Camp Everest

CherryKisses

~On my worst behavior~

[realistic pic]

NAME:

NICKNAME:

AGE (Remember we are teens):

SEXUALITY:

APPEARANCE

ETHNICITY:

HEIGHT:

WEIGHT:

PERSONALITY:

VICES:

VIRTUES:

LIKES/DISLIKES:

WHY THEY WERE SENT THERE:

ADDICTION/ISSUE:

SPECIAL ACTIVITY:

BIO:

OTHER:​

Last edited by a moderator:

methods-of-escape.regular.png

4497561-emma-watson-04-gq_26apr13_p.jpg

Basics

Name: Amanda Mia Ryder

Nickname/s: Mandy

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Personality

Likes: Singing, Dares/Adrenaline Rushes, Spicy Foods, Dogs, Secretly (she'd kill you if you told anyone) Pop Music, Sports

Dislikes: Being Ignored, Racial Stereotypes, Most sweets/candies and Sweet foods, Being Lied to, Being Insulted, Potato Chips (the processed American kind)

Fears: Heights, Small Spaces, Falling in Love

Vices: Hot-headed, Rude, Selfish, Untrusting

Virtues: Caring, Protective, Kind on Rare Occasions, Compassionate

Other

Questions:

Why Are You Here?

"So maybe my temper got me into a few fights... fine, a lot of fights. But those idiots had it coming."

What's Your Issue?

"My mum and dad say I have 'anger issues'. Why are you asking me anyway? Mind your own buisness!"

Special Activity: Dance, Music

Bio:

Nationality: English until one year ago when she moved to the US

overdrive-sunset.regular.png

"Throw me into the wolves I'll come back leading the pack"

large.jpg

Basics
large.jpg

N A M E

Natalie Parker

A G E

S E X U A L I T Y

Bisexual

G E N D E R

Female

Appearance
images

ETHNICITY

AFRICAN AMERICAN

H E I G H T

5'4

W E I G H T

C L O T H I N G S T Y L E
black-fashion-flannel-outfit-Favim.com-2209221.jpg
cute-fashion-girl-hipster-Favim.com-1798009.jpg
a9f825ce55dc37c10c321dad4f70f339.jpg
black-cute-outfits-girls-jean-shorts-Favim.com-2057851.jpg
1b3202c09eac8e8aa7883896a65e009f.jpg
Persona
tumblr_njf8dlWUPy1rasxzeo1_500.jpg

PERSONALITY:

Natalie has been called many things, a druggie,slut, whore, pot head, but she doesn't care. Natalie takes no bull from anyone. She is a fighter. If she disagrees with something she'd tell it straight to your face. Natalie is very flirty and hot headed too.She's the type of person that would put you in your place for talking smack. She's not afraid to fight you when she gets the chance.

V I C E S

- Can't control anger

- Stubborn

- Swears to much

- Doesn't takes things seriously

V I R T U E S

- Very protective

- Makes people laugh

- Very smart

- Always has your back

L I K E S

- Getting High

-Food

- Alcohol

- Parties

D I S L I K E S

- Fake people

-Know it alls

- Being challenged

- Being told what to do

History
edgy-cuts.jpg

Got arrested a few times and her parents found weed, whiskey, and mysterious drugs in her room.

ADDICTION/ISSUE:

-She is addicted to Alcohol, Weed, Xanax, sex, Cocaine, Prescription pills

-She has very bad anger issues, can turn violent and hostile

SPECIAL ACTIVITY:

Dance and Art

BIO:

Other
fb6235bdad0a0a1021ae302cf3c0723a.jpg

Tattoos:

Dandelion-Tattoo-22.jpg

hip-tattoo.jpg

3214b82e309524042f0f75606964eb54.jpg

.Blake Holland.

17fc2eb9801d3ba96408b8f035d754c4.jpg

All my friends are heathens take it slow

SEXUALITY: "I like chicks so... Hetero I guess."

ETHNICITY: "I'm a mix of many in America, so I'll just go with Caucasian."

EYES: Sky blue

HEIGHT: 5'7

WEIGHT: 134 lbs.

Wait for them to ask you who you know

PERSONALITY: Blake is extremely laid back and calm on the outside, and will hang out with anyone that asks him to be around, that is if he likes them. If someone he deems fake tries to be near him he will deny their presence, especially if he knows that they hate him anyway. If people ask for his opinion, he'll give it without hesitation without any sugar coating to it.

Around the guys he is ruff and loves to horse around, although around girls he was raised to be a gentleman to them.

He may seem tough and crazy on the outside, but in reality he wouldn't hurt a fly on purpose. Of course if someone throws the first punch, he'll throw one right back just as hard in his own defense. Overall he is kind, funny and quite a cuddle bug if in a relationship, but doesn't ever share this to anyone in order to keep his tough reputation.

VICES: -Never turns down a fight to keep his reputation.

-Is blunt no matter what the situation.

-When horsing around he usually takes it too far on accident.

-Tends to be quiet when not spoken to.

-Anger issues are set off when he sees a girl hurt by a boy.

VIRTUES: -Always keeps secrets.

-Open to talk about personal problems and listen to people.

- Highly respectful and protective to women.

LIKES: Smoking, Socializing, Music, Swimming, Water, the Forest, Candy, Ice Cream, Jewelry

DISLIKES: Silence, Rejection, Long sleeve shirts, Meat, Flirtation

Please don't make any sudden moves

WHY THEY WERE SENT THERE: Drug Abuse, Vandalizing School Property, Multiple In-School Fights

ADDICTION/ISSUE: He has a horrible case to always be the next punch, leading in continuous fights in his school. Usually the fights start when a boy is abusing a girl, which enrages him. He also is addicted to weed, but won't show it or admit it.

SPECIAL ACTIVITY: Art, Photography, Track, Swimming

You don't know the half of the abuse

BIO: There isn't much to say about his childhood, since he was properly raised by two loving parents. But there is much to share about his teenage years. Starting from the age 14 he began his typical rebellious faze by sneaking out and going with his friends to smoke pot. His parents knew about the sneaking out, but only thought it was just to hang with his friends at the park, no drugs involved. Funny, right? Well, of course this continued throughout his high school years, though he did grow to be an exceptional student, friend, and boyfriend. Many of his girlfriends had loved him with a passion and were never hurt, but always protected by him. The way each and every break up went down was all the girlfriend's idea, which he never protested against. He was always dormant and kind to them, even after they broke his heart. They all complained of one thing though: violence. Not towards them, but towards guys who flirted with them in the hallways, or at least the ones that Blake caught. They would always end up ranging from a bloody nose to a broken rib or arm. Eventually his parents began figuring out all of his quirks when the school officials contacted his parents on the occasions that sent the other boy to a hospital. His dad eventually started following him around at night, and caught him one night vandalizing the school with a fairly captivating painting, all the while smoking with his buddies. From then on he was sent to Camp Everest, where his father hoped his son could set his life straight.

OTHER: He loves long walks on the beach with someone by his side since this is very peaceful and relaxing to him.

Batman.

tumblr_inline_mnivhvtz4j1qz4rgp.gif

(Sorry about not using BBcodes, haven't quite gotten to know how to use them yet.)

Name: Madeline Jane Newbury

Nickname: Maddy, Mad, (When you get to know her, she is often called Mad Hatter)

Eye Color: Deep blue

Hair Color: Brunette

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Height: 5'6"

Weight: 128 lbs.

Personality: Madeline is definitely a trouble maker. She hasn't done anything horrible, but she did sneak her cat into school once. Her parents consider her misunderstood, but Madeline just wants to live life to the fullest. No, she hasn't killed anyone, she just does things that nor she or anyone else can explain. What can she say? She's a strange one.

Vices: Jealous, stubborn, easily upset, distant with certain people

Virtues: Understanding, caring, funny, outgoing

Likes: The idea of love, cats, occasionally smoking, music, making people angry, doing things that cant be explained.

Dislikes: Bullies, disrespect, cheesy love stories/movies, people who get whatever they want, getting in trouble.

Why were they sent here?: Madeline's parents were up to their breaking point when they found out she had broken into the principals office and got onto the PA speaker. She turned the speakers on and blasted music through them. She locked the door so they had to break it down to get in there and stop her. "It was hilarious." Was all she had to say about it. After that, Madeline's extremely strict parents found out she had smoked a cigarette. After that, it was it. Off to Camp Everest she went.

Addiction/Issue: Madeline has partially developed a smoking habit, but overall, she's just strange and unpredictable. She's on medication to calm her down, but she never takes it unless she's forced. When she takes it, it makes her very quiet, and almost seems depressed.

Special Activity: Music, Cooking

Bio: Madeline's parents gave her up when she was two days old, and was in a foster home until she was eleven. When she was finally adopted, The parents expected a well-behaved angel, and boy, did they get the opposite. Spending over ten years in a foster home does shit to you. You fight for food, the cozy pillow, and the blanket that isn't torn up. So, when she finally was adopted, she was a wreck. She went to therapy for two years, and then that's when she started doing weird things. Unexplainable things. Madeline herself often believes there is seriously something wrong with her, so to get the thought out of her head she does another crazy thing, and the process repeats.

Other: Madeline has an unhealthy obsession with Disney.

(batman) :)

embed.php

large.jpg

Basics
tumblr_n2xgn4aVps1ruyorlo1_400.gif

NAME:

Rowland Price

NICKNAME:

N/A

Male

SEXUALITY:

Heterosexual

Appearance
img-thing

ETHNICITY:

Brazilian

HEIGHT:

6'0

WEIGHT:

150 lbs.

Personality
tumblr_n2ylwkHMSk1ruyorlo1_400.gif

PERSONALITY:

Rowland, at first glance, is your average teenager. He's loud, outspoken, and reckless. But as you get to know him, you learn how daring he really is. He's not at all afraid to be dangerous and have some fun. This had led him to a few hospital trips, not that he minds. He doesn't listen to anyone who tries to tell him what to do, which makes him rude and very stubborn. Rowland, as cheesy as it sounds, follows the term, 'You Only Live Once', meaning, he wants to do as many stupid things as possible before he grows too old. He's a flirt, and usually doesn't get turned down by many girls, but he's never had a girlfriend. He doesn't want a relationship, he just thinks girls are only good for sex. With that being said, he's had lots and lots of sex. He doesn't get into fights often, but usually it's with guys who's girlfriend he's slept with. And he definitely doesn't pay attention in school, choosing to annoy the teachers and be a class clown instead.

VICES:

- Heavy Drinker

- Disrespectful to Women

- Slight Anger Issues

- No Respect for Authority

- Foul Mouth

VIRTUES:

- Funny at Times

- Knows How to Have Fun

- Loyal

- Honest

- Trustworthy

LIKES/DISLIKES:

+ Sex

+ Money

+ Alcohol

+ Cars

+ Vandalism

- Authority

- Boring People

- People who are too 'Good'

- His parents

- Rejection

Other
tumblr_mxnob5uUXn1sbci2yo3_400.gif

Vandalism, Driving Under the Influence

ADDICTION/ISSUE:

An addiction to drinking and has slight anger issues.

SPECIAL ACTIVITY:

Track, Soccer

OTHER:

Bio
687474703a2f2f6d656469612d63616368652d6563302e70696e696d672e636f6d2f323336782f63652f38632f64352f63653863643562303265336366636535663164373339376432323664653230342e6a7067

BIO:

Even though Rowland has a shitty personality, he's had a pretty good life. His parents had good jobs, so anything Rowland wanted, most of the time he would get. This has caused him to grow up spoiled and ungrateful to the things he has. He displayed his first signs of anger issues as a young child, and even though they're still there, they've greatly diminished since the last time he's been to a doctor.

His first time smoking was when he was 15. Rowland's friends weren't very good role models to him, so when they invited him over to their houses to smoke, he couldn't say no. Of course, the first time he did it was completely under peer pressure, but after that, smoking became something he liked. His parents knew about him smoking, but they allowed it as they didn't think it was that bad. After that, smoking turned into drinking, and that's were his parents drew the line. They would not allow him to drink or smoke anymore, but Rowland didn't listen. Whenever they left to go to work, instead of going to school, he'd go out with his friends to drink. After a while, his parents found out, but once they realized they couldn't control Rowland, they allowed him to drink and smoke, as long as he only did it at home. Of course, Rowland didn't listen to that either.

One night, he's was coming home from a friends house, completely wasted but driving in his own car. He was swerving all over the road and almost crashed. The police were called and pulled Rowland over, and once they realized he was drunk, he was arrested. His license was suspend and his parents were alerted of what happened. This was the last straw, they were finally done with Rowland being idiotic, so they sent him to Camp Everest hoping he could turn his life around.

BATMAN

:Georgia Felain:

chloe.gif

NICKNAME: Feline

SEXUALITY:
"Hm... I've kissed both girls and boys so... I'm Bisexual!"

18097945.gif

ETHNICITY: Italian

HEIGHT: 5'5

WEIGHT: 122 lbs.

PERSONALITY: Colorful, cheerful, and playful. These three words sum up her appearance around strangers and friends alike. She is extremely loving to friends and flirtatious to them as well. As much as she denies it, she is naive and pretty gullible to anything, which has gotten her in a lot of trouble in her past. Behind all the colors and craziness she is a kind and sweet girl, who will do anything to make her friends happy, even though sometimes that thing doesn't make her happy.

"I never want to see someone sad, because that just drives me crazy."

Watch out, though. She may seem sugar and spice, but she can have a snappy side when someone messes with her. She has quite a problem with anger once she lets it out.

Once left alone though, she falls into a deep depression. She cannot handle silence and being in her lonesome.

VICES:

-Naive.

-Cares too much of what people think.

-Bases her actions purely on emotion.

-Can be easily manipulated.

-Doesn't care about authority.

"Live life to the fullest, that's what mom said and that's exactly what I'm gonna do. Nobody's going to stop me!"

VIRTUES:

- Always tries to make people happy.

- Loves to have fun.

- Keeps Secrets.

- Helpful to peers in emotional times.

LIKES: Candy, Music, Socializing, Video Games, Art, Singing, Cosmetology, All Colors, Flirting

DISLIKES: Being Alone, Negativity, Violence, Abusive Relationships, Manipulation.

WHY THEY WERE SENT THERE: Vandalizing, Caught drunk at a party, Running away from home.

ADDICTION/ISSUE: She's addicted to anything fun, that includes all the bad parts about the word. Her issue is rejection and over attachment to people, along with depression.

"I'm not addicted to drugs though, but that doesn't mean I haven't tried them before!"

SPECIAL ACTIVITY: Art, Photography

BIO: Georgia had a wonderful life in her early ages living with her mother. No mention of a father? Oh, well that was because her father ditched the family when she was barely a year old, all for some random girl he met at a party. With him out of the picture she grew up with a loving mother all through out grade school. Though like all things, the happy and caring life she knew before her vanished in middle school when her mother died in a fire. The house had been burned down because the gas stove was left on after making eggs in the morning by the one and only Georgia.

Ever since she's blamed herself on her mother's death, but had someone else to blame for her trashy life style. Her father. After her mother's death, the next person to have custody over her was her father. He was an alcoholic who had sex with another girl every week, even as he took custody of Georgia. In his home she had to mainly take care of herself and try to avoid her father's alcoholic rampages when he was angry. When she did happen to get caught in those she would be beaten profusely and sexually assaulted. Once he was caught he was thrown in jail when Georgia was 15, and she was thrown into foster care. From then on she caught on to bad partying habits, always trying to live for fun without a care in the world. Every night she would go out partying, get drunk, and so on... and no, not that kind of so on. Not until a boy tried to do it with her, by which she refused... until he played the guilt card on her. As the list goes on, she has had multiple boyfriends and break ups, all ending horribly with her upset and stalking their social media and loved ones for a week.

After a month, her foster parents had enough with her party style and arrests, sending her off to Camp Everest in hopes of her coming out clean.

OTHER: She is extremely flirtatious... watch out, she flirts with both genders! "What? Genders don't mean anything!"

BATMAN

Batman <3
f7eb5a9c0d11adb58294c0c338b437f4.jpg
tumblr_mm8lv6z2D81qg20tno1_400.jpg
tumblr_n9u5p4HfWA1t20p49o1_500.png
chloemoretz_1348237017_64.jpg
425424-chloe-moretz-chloe-pretty-in-black-n-white-photo.png

Basics

NAME: Marie Elizabeth Sparks

NICKNAME: Lizzy (Because of her middle name)

AGE (Remember we are teens): 17

SEXUALITY: Heterosexual
Appearance

ETHNICITY: Caucasian

HEIGHT: 5'2

WEIGHT: 125 pounds
Persona

VICES:

Clingy

Impulsive

Brutally Honest

Easily annoyed

Addiction

VIRTUES:

Good Sense of Humor

Fun Loving

Adventurous

Curious

Loyal (To certain people)

LIKES/DISLIKES:

+Music (any kind)

+Movies

+Candles

+Animals

+Hiking

+Being cozy

-Attitudes

-Loud mouths

-The heat

-Oranges

-Heels

WHY THEY WERE SENT THERE: Went to juvie for dealing weed, pills etc. across the Mexican border.

ADDICTION/ISSUE: Addiction to drugs and alcohol

SPECIAL ACTIVITY: Dance and Music

In Depth

BIO: Born in New York City, Marie was an inspiring dancer from the time she was in kindergarten. In 7th grade, she made it to the championships and won. Everything was great for her... Until her mother (her only caretaker) passed away in a car accident. She ended up living on the streets.

Marie still went to school and got places to sleep by each lover every night. To make money she started with prostitution... But got into drug dealing by one of her so called "friends". That's when everything went perfectly. She was able to get her own place and everything with great.

Sadly, she got caught attempting to send drugs across the border. Marie was put in juvie and was then put into the system. Going home by home until her foster parents brought her to Camp Everest, a place for juvenals.

Batman <3
45d5d844fe09e556532bf77644df4bc8.jpg
18e9be9f106ad27b53911554b15e6b5f.jpg
tumblr_nn15ioeYqm1u6ay5ao1_500.jpg
tumblr_nj9jdyS2Hj1u9ldmpo2_500.jpg

no slide
Basics
Info
Appearance
Testing
Persona
Stuff
In Depth
Stuff

Smoaki said:

methods-of-escape.regular.png

leam1.jpg

Basics

Name: Amanda Mia Ryder

Nickname/s: Mandy, Gatito

Personality

Likes: Singing, Dares/Adrenaline Rushes, Spicy Foods, Dogs, Secretly (she'd kill you if you told anyone) Pop Music, Sports

Dislikes: Being Ignored, Racial Stereotypes, Most sweets/candies and Sweet foods, Being Lied to, Being Insulted, Potato Chips (the processed American kind)

Fears: Heights, Small Spaces, Falling in Love

Vices: Hot-headed, Rude, Selfish, Untrusting

Virtues: Caring, Protective, Kind on Rare Occasions, Compassionate

Other

Questions:

Why Are You Here?

"So maybe my temper got me into a few fights... fine, a lot of fights. But those idiots had it coming."

What's Your Issue?

"My Madre and Padre say I have 'anger issues'. Why are you asking me anyway? Mind your own buisness!"

Special Activity: Dance, Music

Bio:

FlameintheRoses said:

.Blake Holland.

17fc2eb9801d3ba96408b8f035d754c4.jpg

All my friends are heathens take it slow

SEXUALITY: "I like chicks so... Hetero I guess."

ETHNICITY: "I'm a mix of many in America, so I'll just go with Caucasian."

EYES: Sky blue

HEIGHT: 5'7

WEIGHT: 134 lbs.

Wait for them to ask you who you know

PERSONALITY: Blake is extremely laid back and calm on the outside, and will hang out with anyone that asks him to be around, that is if he likes them. If someone he deems fake tries to be near him he will deny their presence, especially if he knows that they hate him anyway. If people ask for his opinion, he'll give it without hesitation without any sugar coating to it.

Around the guys he is ruff and loves to horse around, although around girls he was raised to be a gentleman to them.

He may seem tough and crazy on the outside, but in reality he wouldn't hurt a fly on purpose. Of course if someone throws the first punch, he'll throw one right back just as hard in his own defense. Overall he is kind, funny and quite a cuddle bug if in a relationship, but doesn't ever share this to anyone in order to keep his tough reputation.

VICES: -Never turns down a fight to keep his reputation.

-Is blunt no matter what the situation.

-When horsing around he usually takes it too far on accident.

-Tends to be quiet when not spoken to.

-Anger issues are set off when he sees a girl hurt by a boy.

VIRTUES: -Always keeps secrets.

-Open to talk about personal problems and listen to people.

- Highly respectful and protective to women.

LIKES: Smoking, Socializing, Music, Swimming, Water, the Forest, Candy, Ice Cream, Jewelry

DISLIKES: Silence, Rejection, Long sleeve shirts, Meat, Flirtation

Please don't make any sudden moves

WHY THEY WERE SENT THERE: Drug Abuse, Vandalizing School Property, Multiple In-School Fights

ADDICTION/ISSUE: He has a horrible case to always be the next punch, leading in continuous fights in his school. Usually the fights start when a boy is abusing a girl, which enrages him. He also is addicted to weed, but won't show it or admit it.

SPECIAL ACTIVITY: Art, Photography, Track, Swimming

You don't know the half of the abuse

BIO: There isn't much to say about his childhood, since he was properly raised by two loving parents. But there is much to share about his teenage years. Starting from the age 14 he began his typical rebellious faze by sneaking out and going with his friends to smoke pot. His parents knew about the sneaking out, but only thought it was just to hang with his friends at the park, no drugs involved. Funny, right? Well, of course this continued throughout his high school years, though he did grow to be an exceptional student, friend, and boyfriend. Many of his girlfriends had loved him with a passion and were never hurt, but always protected by him. The way each and every break up went down was all the girlfriend's idea, which he never protested against. He was always dormant and kind to them, even after they broke his heart. They all complained of one thing though: violence. Not towards them, but towards guys who flirted with them in the hallways, or at least the ones that Blake caught. They would always end up ranging from a bloody nose to a broken rib or arm. Eventually his parents began figuring out all of his quirks when the school officials contacted his parents on the occasions that sent the other boy to a hospital. His dad eventually started following him around at night, and caught him one night vandalizing the school with a fairly captivating painting, all the while smoking with his buddies. From then on he was sent to Camp Everest, where his father hoped his son could set his life straight.

OTHER: He loves long walks on the beach with someone by his side since this is very peaceful and relaxing to him.

Batman.
floridakilos said:
tumblr_inline_mnivhvtz4j1qz4rgp.gif

(Sorry about not using BBcodes, haven't quite gotten to know how to use them yet.)

Name: Madeline Jane Newbury

Nickname: Maddy, Mad, (When you get to know her, she is often called Mad Hatter)

Eye Color: Deep blue

Hair Color: Brunette

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Height: 5'6"

Weight: 128 lbs.

Personality: Madeline is definitely a trouble maker. She hasn't done anything horrible, but she did sneak her cat into school once. Her parents consider her misunderstood, but Madeline just wants to live life to the fullest. No, she hasn't killed anyone, she just does things that nor she or anyone else can explain. What can she say? She's a strange one.

Vices: Jealous, stubborn, easily upset, distant with certain people

Virtues: Understanding, caring, funny, outgoing

Likes: The idea of love, cats, occasionally smoking, music, making people angry, doing things that cant be explained.

Dislikes: Bullies, disrespect, cheesy love stories/movies, people who get whatever they want, getting in trouble.

Why were they sent here?: Madeline's parents were up to their breaking point when they found out she had broken into the principals office and got onto the PA speaker. She turned the speakers on and blasted music through them. She locked the door so they had to break it down to get in there and stop her. "It was hilarious." Was all she had to say about it. After that, Madeline's extremely strict parents found out she had smoked a cigarette. After that, it was it. Off to Camp Everest she went.

Addiction/Issue: Madeline has partially developed a smoking habit, but overall, she's just strange and unpredictable. She's on medication to calm her down, but she never takes it unless she's forced. When she takes it, it makes her very quiet, and almost seems depressed.

Special Activity: Music, Cooking

Bio: Madeline's parents gave her up when she was two days old, and was in a foster home until she was eleven. When she was finally adopted, The parents expected a well-behaved angel, and boy, did they get the opposite. Spending over ten years in a foster home does shit to you. You fight for food, the cozy pillow, and the blanket that isn't torn up. So, when she finally was adopted, she was a wreck. She went to therapy for two years, and then that's when she started doing weird things. Unexplainable things. Madeline herself often believes there is seriously something wrong with her, so to get the thought out of her head she does another crazy thing, and the process repeats.

Other: Madeline has an unhealthy obsession with Disney.

(batman) :)

PartyHat03 said:
embed.php

large.jpg

Basics
tumblr_n2xgn4aVps1ruyorlo1_400.gif

NAME:

Rowland Price

NICKNAME:

N/A

Male

SEXUALITY:

Heterosexual

Appearance
img-thing

ETHNICITY:

Brazilian

HEIGHT:

6'0

WEIGHT:

150 lbs.

Personality
tumblr_n2ylwkHMSk1ruyorlo1_400.gif

PERSONALITY:

Rowland, at first glance, is your average teenager. He's loud, outspoken, and reckless. But as you get to know him, you learn how daring he really is. He's not at all afraid to be dangerous and have some fun. This had led him to a few hospital trips, not that he minds. He doesn't listen to anyone who tries to tell him what to do, which makes him rude and very stubborn. Rowland, as cheesy as it sounds, follows the term, 'You Only Live Once', meaning, he wants to do as many stupid things as possible before he grows too old. He's a flirt, and usually doesn't get turned down by many girls, but he's never had a girlfriend. He doesn't want a relationship, he just thinks girls are only good for sex. With that being said, he's had lots and lots of sex. He doesn't get into fights often, but usually it's with guys who's girlfriend he's slept with. And he definitely doesn't pay attention in school, choosing to annoy the teachers and be a class clown instead.

VICES:

- Heavy Drinker

- Disrespectful to Women

- Slight Anger Issues

- No Respect for Authority

- Foul Mouth

VIRTUES:

- Funny at Times

- Knows How to Have Fun

- Loyal

- Honest

- Trustworthy

LIKES/DISLIKES:

+ Sex

+ Money

+ Alcohol

+ Cars

+ Vandalism

- Authority

- Boring People

- People who are too 'Good'

- His parents

- Rejection

Other
tumblr_mxnob5uUXn1sbci2yo3_400.gif

Vandalism, Driving Under the Influence

ADDICTION/ISSUE:

An addiction to drinking and has slight anger issues.

SPECIAL ACTIVITY:

Track, Soccer

OTHER:

Bio
687474703a2f2f6d656469612d63616368652d6563302e70696e696d672e636f6d2f323336782f63652f38632f64352f63653863643562303265336366636535663164373339376432323664653230342e6a7067

BIO:

Even though Rowland has a shitty personality, he's had a pretty good life. His parents had good jobs, so anything Rowland wanted, most of the time he would get. This has caused him to grow up spoiled and ungrateful to the things he has. He displayed his first signs of anger issues as a young child, and even though they're still there, they've greatly diminished since the last time he's been to a doctor.

His first time smoking was when he was 15. Rowland's friends weren't very good role models to him, so when they invited him over to their houses to smoke, he couldn't say no. Of course, the first time he did it was completely under peer pressure, but after that, smoking became something he liked. His parents knew about him smoking, but they allowed it as they didn't think it was that bad. After that, smoking turned into drinking, and that's were his parents drew the line. They would not allow him to drink or smoke anymore, but Rowland didn't listen. Whenever they left to go to work, instead of going to school, he'd go out with his friends to drink. After a while, his parents found out, but once they realized they couldn't control Rowland, they allowed him to drink and smoke, as long as he only did it at home. Of course, Rowland didn't listen to that either.

One night, he's was coming home from a friends house, completely wasted but driving in his own car. He was swerving all over the road and almost crashed. The police were called and pulled Rowland over, and once they realized he was drunk, he was arrested. His license was suspend and his parents were alerted of what happened. This was the last straw, they were finally done with Rowland being idiotic, so they sent him to Camp Everest hoping he could turn his life around.

BATMAN

FlameintheRoses said:

:Georgia Felain:

chloe.gif

NICKNAME: Feline

SEXUALITY:
"Hm... I've kissed both girls and boys so... I'm Bisexual!"

18097945.gif

ETHNICITY: Italian

HEIGHT: 5'5

WEIGHT: 122 lbs.

PERSONALITY: Colorful, cheerful, and playful. These three words sum up her appearance around strangers and friends alike. She is extremely loving to friends and flirtatious to them as well. As much as she denies it, she is naive and pretty gullible to anything, which has gotten her in a lot of trouble in her past. Behind all the colors and craziness she is a kind and sweet girl, who will do anything to make her friends happy, even though sometimes that thing doesn't make her happy.

"I never want to see someone sad, because that just drives me crazy."

Watch out, though. She may seem sugar and spice, but she can have a snappy side when someone messes with her. She has quite a problem with anger once she lets it out.

Once left alone though, she falls into a deep depression. She cannot handle silence and being in her lonesome.

VICES:

-Naive.

-Cares too much of what people think.

-Bases her actions purely on emotion.

-Can be easily manipulated.

-Doesn't care about authority.

"Live life to the fullest, that's what mom said and that's exactly what I'm gonna do. Nobody's going to stop me!"

VIRTUES:

- Always tries to make people happy.

- Loves to have fun.

- Keeps Secrets.

- Helpful to peers in emotional times.

LIKES: Candy, Music, Socializing, Video Games, Art, Singing, Cosmetology, All Colors, Flirting

DISLIKES: Being Alone, Negativity, Violence, Abusive Relationships, Manipulation.

WHY THEY WERE SENT THERE: Vandalizing, Caught drunk at a party, Running away from home.

ADDICTION/ISSUE: She's addicted to anything fun, that includes all the bad parts about the word. Her issue is rejection and over attachment to people, along with depression.

"I'm not addicted to drugs though, but that doesn't mean I haven't tried them before!"

SPECIAL ACTIVITY: Art, Photography

BIO: Georgia had a wonderful life in her early ages living with her mother. No mention of a father? Oh, well that was because her father ditched the family when she was barely a year old, all for some random girl he met at a party. With him out of the picture she grew up with a loving mother all through out grade school. Though like all things, the happy and caring life she knew before her vanished in middle school when her mother died in a fire. The house had been burned down because the gas stove was left on after making eggs in the morning by the one and only Georgia.

Ever since she's blamed herself on her mother's death, but had someone else to blame for her trashy life style. Her father. After her mother's death, the next person to have custody over her was her father. He was an alcoholic who had sex with another girl every week, even as he took custody of Georgia. In his home she had to mainly take care of herself and try to avoid her father's alcoholic rampages when he was angry. When she did happen to get caught in those she would be beaten profusely and sexually assaulted. Once he was caught he was thrown in jail when Georgia was 15, and she was thrown into foster care. From then on she caught on to bad partying habits, always trying to live for fun without a care in the world. Every night she would go out partying, get drunk, and so on... and no, not that kind of so on. Not until a boy tried to do it with her, by which she refused... until he played the guilt card on her. As the list goes on, she has had multiple boyfriends and break ups, all ending horribly with her upset and stalking their social media and loved ones for a week.

After a month, her foster parents had enough with her party style and arrests, sending her off to Camp Everest in hopes of her coming out clean.

OTHER: She is extremely flirtatious... watch out, she flirts with both genders! "What? Genders don't mean anything!"

BATMAN

Lordvader59 said:
NAME: Jason Fields
NICKNAME:

Sergeant Major

Male

SEXUALITY:

Hetero

APPEARANCE

gunny_golden_glock.jpg

ETHNICITY:

Caucasian

HEIGHT:

6' 4"

WEIGHT:

155 lbs

PERSONALITY:

A by-the book former US Marine. He still has the personality of a drill instructor that he uses on the children.

VICES:

None.

VIRTUES:

Disciplinarian

Skilled armed and unarmed combatant

LIKES/DISLIKES:

+Making society's trash feel like crap

+Yelling

+Discipline

+America

+Weapons

+Swearing

-Commies

-'Nam

-Undisciplined people

-Disrespect

-Criminals

To teach those who come through the camp a lesson and shake them back into society.

ADDICTION/ISSUE:

None

SPECIAL ACTIVITY:

Drill Instructoring

BIO:

Born to a middle class Texian family, Fields lived the average life. That is, until he came home one day to find a draft note in the mail. Departing for basic training, he grew to love the rigid structure of the USMC. However, after basic training, he went "over there", serving 3 tours in Vietnam. His experiences there changed him. He received several awards for valor, and, developing the idea that his trainings saved his life, decided to stay on and become a Drill Instructor. Throughout the years, he took hundreds of classes of boys, and made them Marines. Retiring at the rank of Sergeant Major, Camp Everest practically begged him to come on. Taking the offer with a high salary, he joined and now attempts to "purify today's corrupted youth."

OTHER:
Accepted

Quarantine said:
WIP Female!
QueenOfDisaster said:

Batman <3
f7eb5a9c0d11adb58294c0c338b437f4.jpg
tumblr_mm8lv6z2D81qg20tno1_400.jpg
tumblr_n9u5p4HfWA1t20p49o1_500.png
chloemoretz_1348237017_64.jpg
425424-chloe-moretz-chloe-pretty-in-black-n-white-photo.png

Basics

NAME: Marie Elizabeth Sparks

NICKNAME: Lizzy (Because of her middle name)

AGE (Remember we are teens): 17

SEXUALITY: Heterosexual
Appearance

ETHNICITY: Caucasian

HEIGHT: 5'2

WEIGHT: 125 pounds
Persona

VICES:

Clingy

Impulsive

Brutally Honest

Easily annoyed

Addiction

VIRTUES:

Good Sense of Humor

Fun Loving

Adventurous

Curious

Loyal (To certain people)

LIKES/DISLIKES:

+Music (any kind)

+Movies

+Candles

+Animals

+Hiking

+Being cozy

-Attitudes

-Loud mouths

-The heat

-Oranges

-Heels

WHY THEY WERE SENT THERE: Went to juvie for dealing weed, pills etc. across the Mexican border.

ADDICTION/ISSUE: Addiction to drugs and alcohol

SPECIAL ACTIVITY: Dance and Music

In Depth

BIO: Born in New York City, Marie was an inspiring dancer from the time she was in kindergarten. In 7th grade, she made it to the championships and won. Everything was great for her... Until her mother (her only caretaker) passed away in a car accident. She ended up living on the streets.

Marie still went to school and got places to sleep by each lover every night. To make money she started with prostitution... But got into drug dealing by one of her so called "friends". That's when everything went perfectly. She was able to get her own place and everything with great.

Sadly, she got caught attempting to send drugs across the border. Marie was put in juvie and was then put into the system. Going home by home until her foster parents brought her to Camp Everest, a place for juvenals.

Batman <3
45d5d844fe09e556532bf77644df4bc8.jpg
18e9be9f106ad27b53911554b15e6b5f.jpg
tumblr_nn15ioeYqm1u6ay5ao1_500.jpg
tumblr_nj9jdyS2Hj1u9ldmpo2_500.jpg

no slide
Basics
Info
Appearance
Testing
Persona
Stuff