• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Camp Bloodly Hills! (Updated!!)

H8becomesyou

Hate burns like a raging fire
Did you ever go to camp and love being there? Did you have fun with all the games and things that was planned for you? Well if you did. I am happy for you. But this is Camp Bloodly Hills. The camp that you go to and you don't know if you will come back or not. This special camp, campers get to come and be taught about death. You have to learn to stand your ground. Is your bunk mate a killer or friend. Can you trust anyone here? Well the screams and blood shed chill you to the bone?

What you say campers? Want to come and have bloodly good time at Camp Bloodly hills.

That is the idea anyone that would like to do. Pm or comment here.

Please know there will be a lot gore in this. Just to warn everyone.

Last edited by a moderator:
*happy dance* :)

I am going to make the thread for the camp. And if you want you can put your CS up there. I will have the CS outline up there as well. And if others want to join they can put there CS's up on there. I will have the link up soon.

@Hanyuu if you would like to read this over and start your CS's it is all up and ready. And anyone else that would like to make a CS's go for it the more the marrier :)

bumpy bump :)

another bump :) *happy dance* ooo *hip bump* lol

All that want to join we will be starting as late as tomorrow for this. if you are still wanting to do this with us. Get your CS up and we can move on with it. Thank you guys.

bump

Users who are viewing this thread

Back