Came here from Polyvore

decadent-rider

Twenty Thousand Club
I don't know if anyone else has moved over to this website but since the beloved platform is now shutdown and it's where I had roleplays with very very good friends for 5 years I'm hoping that at some point I may possibly run into one or two of them. I'm here to do private roleplays and hope that this community is just as welcoming as polyvore was.

I'm 21, I'll roleplay pretty much anything as long as the plot is good and the person I'm rping with puts in the same amount of effort! Again I'm really hoping to make new friends on this website and join some really good roleplays!

Haley

I mean welcome to RPN and the community and great and accepting, but I am devestated

I'm not! I hate that they did this to us! I made so many friends I'll never be able to talk to again. Hoping some join here
My god, I worked so hard to get to where I was
7 years down the drain???
Lord. I'm like *Flips a table* mode.
I'm sure they'll find you

My god, I worked so hard to get to where I was
7 years down the drain???
Lord. I'm like *Flips a table* mode.
I'm sure they'll find you
I'm the same way! I was on there for just as long and now all my old RPs are gone, I'm just glad decadent-rider decadent-rider was able to save our recent ones. They completely blindsided us, people have even started a petition to get it back up and running

Yeah the site shut down without any warning at all. I’ve been trying to find @final-girl but no luck just yet. That’s the annoying part losing connection with the people you got to know

Oh hey
I came here from Polyvore as well.

I'm rather upset about the lack of warning about the whole shutting down

YESS I KNOW WHO YOU ARE!! What was your username before it was side-effects? I think we had a roleplay or two at some point didn't we? Before this I was haley-ramirez

ohhh okie dokkie!! Well as before I am always open for a roleplay so if you would ever want one just PM me and we can try to get something set up :D

I didn't have the pleasure of being on Polyvore, but when I joined RPN I found it to be incredibly welcoming and friendly. I hope you enjoy it here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back