• Hannibal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 11 52.4%
  • Your own story's villain

Votes: 4 19.0%

• Total voters

Tohoak

I am the flame in the night, darkness beware.
I just can't help myself!! Is there anyone who also just loves villains and their backround! So for all those dirty low down scum we just love to hate I've made a thread. Anything even remotly relating to a villain is welcome. How much you hate them. How much you love them. Why they are just so evil! What makes them, them! Anything!

I'm going with Kira from Death Note. Best villain I've seen.

Worst is Death Gun from SAO II, because look at his name. 0/10 for name alone.

Last edited:
My favorite villain is Handsome Jack from Borderlands two.

He calls you and insults you often and boasts about the terrible things that he's done, but he still believes that he's the hero of the story.

Lol sounds funny!
Anyone here seen the older Batman with Jack Nicholson? Thats my favorite Joker!

My favourite villain has got to be Megamind. I don't even know if that counts given what happens in the film, but that little blue guy never fails to win me over. Plus I'm a sucker for a story where the villain is redeemed :grinningteeth:

Hmm.

I love many villains (there is something so lovable about them being so evil!)

One my favorites from live action movies is definitely Keyser Soze (hope I'm spelling it right) from The Usual Suspects.

Then the Disney villains... I love me some Ursula. I also love Jafar. And Frollo. And, well, you get the idea.

Bill Cipher, for the humor and weirdness alone, but Joker is a close second place.

I also love Scar from Lion King. He is my role modle villain! Lol his character is very funny and just the right amount of evil and smart!
Gaston from Beauty and the Beast is an alll time fav too! He just loves himself so much! It brings me to tears laughing about it!

Sober Gamzee/Kinda of Nagito. Those two are always my inspiration for creating villains, i try not to copy their personalities but fans of Danganronpa and Homestuck could probably make the connection if they see mine.

From a more classical source, Lady Macbeth and her husband. I like how you grow to hate their actions but at the same time you can sympathize why they did what they did.

Tywin Lannister from ASOIAF; definitely not a nice guy, but as with the above, you can understand his reasoning for being ruthless and Machiavellian.

Villefort, Morcef, and Danglars from The Count of Monte Cristo. Also (arguably) the Count himself. A truly underrated work, in my humble opinion. :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back