• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Calling all Tonys (MCU)

Kekewy

Fox in Flames
So I saw Civil War last night and OMGs the feels... Now I'm really in the mood for a Stony rp. I'd like to play Steve with the plot starting after the first Avengers movie. I prefer to play over messengers, Skype and AIM are my main ones.

Looking for a partner that's 21+, I'm over that mark so rping with someone any younger is a bit odd for me. Post length doesn't matter, but I prefer quality over quantity. I'm online all the time so multiple replies a day are awesome and I love OOC chatting.

I think that's about it. PM me or comment if interested. ^^

Kekewy said:
Still looking.
Are you still looking? Because I literally just made an account for this. It is hard to find anyone who is willing and I've been wanting to RP this for a long time. I am a pretty decent Tony.

You can't see it, but tears of joy are being wept as we speak. I do in fact have AIM. However, just a fair warning it is new.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back