• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Calling all Space Cowboys

ToteMaus

Calling all space cowboys, rogues, scoundrels, rapscallions, and all disreputable folks! Do you want to go on a rollicking adventure through the solar system full of danger, questionably legal activities, intrigue, and lots and lots of cash? I can promise you swashbuckling, adventure, profit, and more! If this has you interested then sign up for my crew and see the solar system!

Detailed - The Adventures of the Ulster and her Crew: Both Legal and Otherwise II is a detailed space western RP set in a very well developed (if I do say so myself) sci-fi world. If you space cowboys like roaming the 'verse and being big damn heroes, this is the place for you. I can promise you a pre-planned story full of twists and turns to keep things interesting, extensive lore to make the universe seem as alive as possible, and I will do all my power to make this RP a great time for all. See you there, space cowboys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back