Music Calling all lovers of dubstep and the likes!!

Atom

Suffers from Selective Memory
Hey hey hey! I looove dubstep, drumstep, trap, house, etc. But I'm curious, who else loves these as well? What do you listen to? Who? What songs?

I want to know what you guys like!

I myself favour Excision quite a bit but listen to Pegboard Nerds and Datsik, what about you guys?

Ayyyyy Datsikkkk (Yo Ho and a Bottle of Bass) xD Love it bruh...

Flux Pavilion has been my muse for a while now, though I am looking for new songs with amazing Bass drops...

I've heard some Flux Pavalion. But I direct your search to a bit of Excision, check out Bring The Madness feat. Mayor Apeshit and Codename X.

Excision is great, I like Datsik as well. I recently discovered Teddyloid, a Japanese music producer. He was the guy that made ME!ME!ME!, he makes some good music

Oh god MEMEME xD now that, I should not have opened on my DMs in home room...

undercovernoob said:
Oh god MEMEME xD now that, I should not have opened on my DMs in home room...
It's great if you don't have the video, otherwise it looks a bit weird. The actual meaning of the lyrics is pretty nice too

Oh yeah it was, I figured it was more than a stupid internet fax from the way the video was made....Yeah it was weird but I thought it was well done too. :3

Alan Walker. He is my favorite DJ. Though, I am starting to getting into Psytrance.

I listen to a bunch of different EDM musicians. I’m subscribed to Monstercat and similar channels on YouTube, so I’ll listen to anyone that publishes music on them if I like them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back