• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Digital Cakes Aesthetic Bakery |Fresh Requests Accepted|

GiantSugarCake

These words have power.
Through the misty clouds of the night, a hero emerges with a message to all in need..

IMG_2001.GIF

Will you listen to the call?

Ø°•*o•*o•*°o•*° Requests Open

Okay so this is a call to all people who like those aesthetic charts or mood boards (?). In any case I make those and would like to know if anyone is interested in having one made, whether for themselves, a character, or maybe an OC.

Examples of my work are here:

1492153984462.jpeg
1492651512764.png
1492652962898.jpeg

If you like what you see then comment below! Violetta is my original character you can learn more about her in the character feed back section of the website. Tate is from American Horror Story, and Yoonbum is from Killing and Stalking. Drinkmypoison is my instagram account, please get back to me!

These are really cool! I'm definitely curious about this form of artwork because I feel like it's one I could learn since I don't have the self discipline to learn drawing at this current point in my life and always love finding little ways to express things about my characters or roleplays.

When you gather images to use as part of the collage what sort of process do you generally follow? Like do you have an idea of an object you're searching for a picture of and then just go to town on Google or is there some other method you use?

I wanna try this how do I describe everything though?

These are really cool! I'm definitely curious about this form of artwork because I feel like it's one I could learn since I don't have the self discipline to learn drawing at this current point in my life and always love finding little ways to express things about my characters or roleplays.

When you gather images to use as part of the collage what sort of process do you generally follow? Like do you have an idea of an object you're searching for a picture of and then just go to town on Google or is there some other method you use?

I usually think of the character themselves when creating an aesthetic, the characters usually already have an aesthetic going for them based on their personality or appearance. Going to town of Google is a pretty accurate guess.

As for what I need, I'd like a basic CS

QUOTES
NAME
SEXUALITY
PERSONALITY ( This is important, I'm gonna need specifics not just likes and dislikes. How do they act when alone? Are they social around others? Why or why not? What do they think of themselves?)
APPEARANCE ( A photo is preferred, any kind whether anime or realistic )
BIOGRAPHY ( Important, did they have a happy life? Any drastic events that changed their out look on life? Any friends? Enemies?)
OTHER INFO ( A secret that they hide from the world, themes that you think would be cool, any colors you like)

I usually think of the character themselves when creating an aesthetic, the characters usually already have an aesthetic going for them based on their personality or appearance. Going to town of Google is a pretty accurate guess.

As for what I need, I'd like a basic CS

QUOTES
NAME
SEXUALITY
PERSONALITY ( This is important, I'm gonna need specifics not just likes and dislikes. How do they act when alone? Are they social around others? Why or why not? What do they think of themselves?)
APPEARANCE ( A photo is preferred, any kind whether anime or realistic )
BIOGRAPHY ( Important, did they have a happy life? Any drastic events that changed their out look on life? Any friends? Enemies?)
OTHER INFO ( A secret that they hide from the world, themes that you think would be cool, any colors you like)
Okay I think I can do this, personality might be the hardest for my main one that I'm think of... Hehe notice I said main one meaning I have more then one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back