Cajun Haven

[QUOTE="Arabella Rosewood]Ughh I wanna start! I'm so impatient.

[/QUOTE]
Haha. Yes, patience is a virtue, but I'm not fond of virtues. If you know anyone who'd want to join that would help get it going sooner.

It's sure been a while since I've played someone who's not a good person. It'll be nice to stretch the dark side of my imagination for a change.

Also, sadly, I don't really know anyone on this site, what with being a newbie. I'm sure that this will attract more people, though it seems like patience is a virtue we'll have to put up with for now.

You don't have to be a "bad guy." In this RP, not everyone who goes to the mansion has to be bad. They could just be someone who is escaping a bad situation; like someone who is being targeted because they are a witness to a crime or a girl escaping a abusive boyfriend or stalker, ect.

Dude, I've been on here for a long time, and I know like nobody. Then again I'm not the most social and some think I'm mean, but I'm just honest.

And Arabella is right. You don't have to be a bad guy. You could just be someone looking for something, or wanting something better. Like if someone wants to have a house and money, Azeel can get them that. They'd live for 10, 15, however many years, then live at the manor for an equal amount of time.

Sorry guys! Just got off work and have a Christmas party to go to, but I'll be able to post in a few hours. You guys can put an intro post up if you want.

First post is up. You all don't have to be that detailed, I'm just describing the setting since I don't have an image or map up...

Sorry for lateness. School sucks and I might be on less due to finals in the next week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back