• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Cafe LeBlanc's Attic/Daisuke's Room (Persona: Wings of Rebellion Hangout)

Gravitational Force

Dark Lord of Creativity
A place for Persona: Wings of Rebellion roleplayers to chat about stuff both related to the RP and general stuff.

Okay, can we talk about how great this is?:

I feel like Futaba designed this. Who else would have Ann showing off her stuff, Akira/Goro shipping, and Futaba wielding a massive hammer and a gremlin grin?

(The group realizes model weapons become real when brought into the Cognitive World. Futaba brings in a truckload of toy weapons so they can pick weapons.)
Daisuke: "Oh! This must be why Futaba has that huge collection of toys. So we'd have a wide selection of weapons to choose from."
Akira: "No. No it's not. Where did you get all this, Futaba? I thought I told you to get rid of some of your collection or stop buying more. Where have you been storing all this?"
Ezra: (Attempts to be inconspicuous but is given away by the rustling of some snacks in his clothes)
Akira: "Ezra...what have I told you about indulging Futaba like this?"
Ezra: "With all due respect she's way more fun than you and if she wants to fill my room with part of her otaku hoard I am fine with it."
(Ezra holds up Futaba's hammer from the trailer.)
Ezra: "Also as part of that bargain the 10 Billion God Gremlin Hammer is now mine."

Hola all! Takeover is a great song, I agree. Though I'm avoiding watching the opening so I can experience it first time when I get the game next year.

So! I was thinking of starting up an original Persona RP some point after Christmas (because it's very busy at the moment and really don't have time to be managing an RP lmao). The ideas for it are still embryonic and I'm still thinking over things for it (I'm not an experienced GM so I'd have to put a lot of work into it.) If it does come about (and I'll let you know if it ever does) would some of you guys be interested in joining up?

So! I was thinking of starting up an original Persona RP some point after Christmas (because it's very busy at the moment and really don't have time to be managing an RP lmao). The ideas for it are still embryonic and I'm still thinking over things for it (I'm not an experienced GM so I'd have to put a lot of work into it.) If it does come about (and I'll let you know if it ever does) would some of you guys be interested in joining up?
Count me in!

Interested.

Akari: *Sees Futaba has brought in a multitude of weapons*

“Oh, I wonder if she found...”

*Spots a large painted wooden sword*

“Yes, she did!”

*Holds up sword*

“Foul brings of the dark, thou hast no chance against mine blade! I shall rend thee asunder!”

Noice.

Also catch Kaida callin' them nerds yet stealing a plethora of stuff out of there to use. 'Just in case'...

(The entire group accidentally walks in on Kaida cosplaying as Momo Yaoyorozu from My Hero Academia later.)

I haven't watched BNHA yet but looking at photos of Momo, she could pull her off, haha.

Her closet cosplaying would explain why she seems perfectly fine in her Metaverse outfit too...oho.

I haven't watched BNHA yet but looking at photos of Momo, she could pull her off, haha.

Her closet cosplaying would explain why she seems perfectly fine in her Metaverse outfit too...oho.
Her closet cosplaying should totally be apart of her social link with Daisuke, not gonna lie XD

Ooh nice. Let's just get everyone going as someone from JoJo haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back