• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern C O L O U R S

Jun grew bored of watching the news report. She lost interest after hearing that no one was harmed. As she went to get another cigarette she realized she was out, she sighed as she stood up. She walked out of the base, going to the store that always gave her the special discount. As she walked towards the store she heard a familiar voice. She peeked around the corner and saw.

"Warehouse boy."

She watched as her boss walked up behind them. She then stood in front of them addressing the man from earlier.

"What are you still doing out warehouse boy?"

She sighed and looked at Sora. "That's all good and dandy but as I said life isn't game and the rules and working are a bit different and not as clean cut as a game is. You really games though..we should play together some time, I'm pretty good if I do say so myself." Clover bows and turns to the other man. "No English..really but you spoke it..whatever, I'll lead you but we better not get attached cause I will leave you and run." She grabs the other mans arms and along with Sora still in her grasp begins to walk to the bus stop when she heard the boo. Well today was her lucky day, two gang member. "Well I have just got the best luck."

Sora looked at her. "Oh, you're the girl from earlier. How ya been? Blow up anything else lately?" Sora sounded somewhat interested in what had happened. Then, looked at Clover. "Life is exactly a game. We are the players I guess you can say." Sora wasn't sure how to better explain it to her. But, it didn't matter in the long run. Though, he was completely ignoring the man who went "boo". "For a minute I thought I had ticked you off but here you are standing before me so calm. Glad to see it." Sora was still messing with a piece of dice.

@Mikailgirl @Lady Luna Ravenswood @Fate

She frowned at the man's comment.

"You keep running your mouth like that and I will tie you up in the next warehouse I blow up."

She looked at her boss.

"Can I just kill him? He really pisses me off."

She wanted the man gone, he was nothing but a problem. The other two well, she didn't have any previous issues with them. As long as they kept that up they would avoid her wrath.

Jakkü chuckled and grinned at Jun. "Someone sounds anxious." He pushed Jun out of the way and stood in front of 'warehouse boy'. He studied the boy and sighed. "Jun," He spun around to face her. "Don't kill him just yet. I haven't even met him before now. Though he is a little shit."

The girl took Omar's arm, presumably to lead him to the bus station. He was about to thank her when another girl came up and began talking to the first boy. Omar couldn't make much of their conversation, but it didn't sound very friendly. He knew that this part of town was close to a gang's territory, but he'd never actually had trouble with them before. Omar was limited by his inability to speak proper English, but he wasn't helpless. And he couldn't leave and let the boy be attacked on his good conscience.

Omar pulled away from the girl and came to stand next to the young teen boy. He set his grocery bag down on the ground. "Go," He said firmly, pointing the two supposed gang members down the street and away from them.

She pouts as they ignore her. They always did no matter what she did. Clover sighed and begin to tap her foot looking around. She was getting hungry and they was a grilled cheese waiting for her. She wapped her nails on her shirt. "Look you can talk to him all you want but I don't have all day to be here and nether do you so please hurry this along. I'm hungry and I want to sit down soon."Clover really hated this gang stuff but she was very hungry and she didn't like people threatening her friends like that's not cool.

Jun didn't like her boss's answer she didn't want to wait. She fealt like a little kid with an unopened gift infront of them. She glared at the foreign man who looked at her and said go. she laughed.

"You can't tell us what to do."

She glared at the girl in the group.

"Oh no, I seem to have run out of s**ts to give."

Jakkü laughed and grabbed the boy's arm with a tough grip. He leaned close to his face and whispered. "If we see you around here again we will slit your throat." He whispered harshly.

Sora sighed complaining almost "Seems I know who the lions are now." Sora walked over to Clover. "Yet the lambs do not fear...they cannot fear." Sora stretched a little. "Well at any rate let's grab the guy and go they are beginning to bore me." It was an interesting perspective though. He now knew who was the false king. It was only a for a moment but he couldn't contain his laughter. "It's been fun, King." Sora waved and smiled at the man.

Omar bristled when the older boy grabbed the younger, but the situation seemed to defuse without any force needed. The younger boy pulled away and began to head in the direction that the girl had been leading Omar to the bus station. Omar gave the two gang members one last look before picking up his bag and following. Hopefully, he could get home without further incident.

She grabbed warehouse boy's shirt.

"You better keep your f***ing mouth shut."

She let him go and walked into the store nearby. The clerk handed her a pack a cigarettes and she walked out. That was her special discout, free. She walked back to her boss lighting up a cigarette as she approached him.

"What do we do know."

She sighed. "They always ignore me like really..do I just look invisible. And Sora talk like that gets you killed but...you're still really cool." She being to walk again till they're all at a small bus station. "Alright this is it, I'm dreadfully hungry so lets go find that school and then hit up a food places..like ughhh grilled cheese with tomato soup." She takes the five and smiles at the man before tugging Sora in the opposite direction.

Jakkü shrugged. "Lets just head back." He said as he started to walk back to the base. He walked inside and was greeted by Yin. He smiled and petted her.

The girl led him to the bus station as promise, and Omar handed her the five dollar bill with a smile. "Shukran," He said, thanking her for her kindness. Omar sat down on the bench and waited a few minutes until the bus arrived. He got on, paid for his ride, and found a seat. There was a bus stop a few houses down from his and Isam's home, and only a couple stops in between. When the bus pulled up at his stop, Omar got off and headed for the house.

He took his groceries into the kitchen and put them away, all the while thinking about what had happened. Isam never talked much about the gangs in this area; he actually seemed to avoid the topic. Omar wasn't particularly worried about it, however. From what he had seen both on the news and just now, it mostly looked like a bunch of teenagers. Herat, where Omar had grown up, had offered far more frightening threats.

Sora nodded. "I suppose you are right. I guess getting killed here on the first day would make a bad impression. But, sounds like a plan." he said following Clover. It was very interesting, a threat all in one day? Huh, it's a shame, but then he decided to ask. "That was interesting..yet strange a group of people..." Sora had a worried look on his face."I guess strong fronts are just not my ace game." he sighed almost relieved nobody was hurt.

She followed Jakkü back to the base flicking the cigarette in an ally before entering the base an plopping back down at her desk. She pulled out her 'people to f***ing kill' list and added warehouse boy to it. She leaned back in her chair, anxious to encounter him again. She looked at the others in the base, waiting for the next set of orders to come in.

Jakkü sighed and sat in the chair at his desk. He spun around in it slowly and started to pick up the speed. He smiled and stopped the chair from spinning before sitting on the ground with Yin. He sighed and ran a hand through his hair.

Clovers laughs. "Dying always makes a bad impression." They finally reach the school. "Ok flower boy this is the school, a horrible place you have to come or else I don't know something bad happens. Now come on and lets go eat, I'm not paying for you though sorry." She pokes out her tongue and skips along to the nearest dinner. So this day had started out great but now she was mad. "Stupid gang people always ignoring me like hello...I'm not just part of the sidewalk." She huffs and skips faster.

Sora looked at the school. "Bad things..hmm..." Sora sighed knowing he'd likely just made enemies with the entire gang. "Flower...boy? Yeah, I guess." Sora watched her skipping, it was becoming slightly interesting this place..a possible new friends but deadly enemies..it had not gone as he thought. He reached into his pocket and felt something pulling it out it was a chess piece..the king to be exact. "Oh, yeah..the king huh?.." Sora smiled and feeling somewhat relieved seeing the piece, only to decide to join Clover with her trip. Though, he would not be getting anything himself.

They finally made it to the dinner and Clover stamped in. "One grilled cheese with a small tomato soup no crackers and a large cream soda." She snapped her fingers and hopped into a window seat over looking the street. She passes Sora the menu and looks out. "Looks like it's going to rain, mama going to be mad if I come home soaked...oh well." She shrugged and turn to him. "So you never answered where you were from...is it a bad place or something." He was a msyteria and Clover loved mysterious.

Sora looked at the menu knowing he had no money so he closed it and place it down. "It's not a bad place...it's just I don't remember it is all." he wasn't sure how to answer the question entirely it was as good as answer he could give. Sora stacked a few pieces of dice forming a wall..then placed the King chess piece inside. "Think I'm as good as dead?" he asked curiously. It didn't really matter to him, if they were going to get him they'd do it. Since he had to go through that territory to get to school. It was indeed bound to happen. Sora kept stacking the dice around the piece.

"Ohh no memories huh..that's too bad memories good or bad connect us to the world and when you can't you have a disconnect, or some I'm told." The food comes and she smiles before digging in, mmmmm a good tomato soup made even the worse day bearable. "Nah you'll be fine, I'll stick with you so you don't end up dead in a ditch somewhere." She offers him a slice of the grilled cheese and smile at him. "Sora I have a feeling that you might just spark something in the small town and I want to be there when you do, even if you're a little bit girly."

Sora was awfully hungry..he gladly accepted the slice of grilled cheese. "Spark something in the small town? What do you mean by that?" Sora was interested but slightly confused...did she mean like cause a rebellion? But, then it happened again and he sighed once more. "Why do you keep calling me girly?..." he asked taking a bite out of the grill cheese.

"Argh."

Jun didn't like sitting around doing nothing. She wanted to go out and do something. She leaned back in her chair some more when, she leaned back too far and her chair fell over.

"F***ing hell"

She rolled over and picked up her chair. She decided to go out an patrol some more. She walked out of the base and wandered around the streets. She stopped when she spotted some familiar people in a diner. She decided not to go in but, watch them. She climbed up the fire escape of the building across the street. She sat on the roof watching them, it was more interesting then sitting around in the base doing nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back