• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Commission C.DEX's Commissions & Requests

C.DEX

Art Fart
Howdy!

So recently I've decided that I probably need an upgrade to my computer before it dies. I've been wanting to be able to branch out into 3d, I've been wanting more space, and I've also been wanting the hardware to be able to be able to play games, since I can't run much more than Cataclysm: DDA and BOI. And food is cool too!

That said, I'm opening up commissions officially.

For examples, please visit my art thread, here. I have old art on there as well, but for relevant examples, click on the price links.

Prices

Everything here can be haggled, but mind you, it's not worth it for me to take a request for a fullbody color with a colored background without charging a lot. It takes a while. However, small things like colored portraits, sketches, etc. will be more reasonably priced, because portraits don't take too long at all. That in mind, if something doesn't work for you, let me know and we can talk it over. I'm not really adamant on pricing just yet.

Fullbody Color, background included - $80​
Color Waistup, background not included - $40​

Waistup Sketch - $10​

I also do Landscape Art. PM me about it if you want to come up with a price.

Requests

I do do requests. However, if you make a free request, please keep in mind that I am by no means obligated to complete it; I prioritize commissions over requests, so if you definitively want to see your idea created, you have to commission me.

If you have any questions about Requests or Commissions, feel free to ask them on thread, but do not post any identifying personal information in thread. If you want a request, you can make it in thread, but I may ask you about it in PM. Either way, either means of contacting me - via thread or PM - is acceptable. :)

When you commission me, please keep in mind that the more detail you provide, the better. I'm happy to take artistic freedom, but I'm also happy to work with you on what specifically you want.

Cheers!

First of all, your art is GORGEOUS! Secondly, I was just curious.... How much would you charge to redo an OC of mine? I drew it but, I had limited mediums at the time. (Crayola crayons, colored pencils, and the old faithful #2 pencil). Here she is:

268515-a71eae51b055c3ab572d61e69bb97b08.jpg

Caragia Caragia Would you like a portrait of sorts or something simpler? It depends on how much detail you'd like.

I love drawing fros and super curly hair~ Your character is adorable!

Aww thank you! It means a lot coming from an artist such as yourself. As for what I wanted, it'd be a portrait like what I have above. Although, I'd love the lines cleaned up. (I can't draw faces at the angle very well, so her face looks odd lol.)

That'd be perfect actually and the $30 isn't too much. (I just have to make a few extra tips from work to cover this 'extracurricular expense' lol. The hubster is a wierdo who thinks my RP hobby is strange and unusual ha ha. :P) I'll let you know when I'd like it done. Also, for future reference, her curl pattern is something like this:

maxresdefault.jpg

Hey, do you have a list of requests/ commissions you're currently working on? I currently don't have the money for a commission, so I just want to know how long a request would take.

Hey, do you have a list of requests/ commissions you're currently working on? I currently don't have the money for a commission, so I just want to know how long a request would take.

I don't have a list up. As far as requests go, it's just whenever I'm not working on anything and get around to them; I can't guarantee they'll be completed at all. But you can always feel free to PM me with more details~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back