• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic C&C Warlords Act 2

TIBERIUMS CHOSEN

b4f1987bcb910b6a8782e0afa6567874.jpg

Markus Smitikus, or Mark, was sitting in his office tinted in red light. Communications had been down for the last few weeks and he felt that he missed something important. Just as he finished with some important documents, his comms officer entered.

"Good news, sir. The Ion Storm has passed and communications are online."

The officer in front of Mark had only his left arm replaced with a cybernetic, in contrast to most people on the base. Just like Mark, the people of this base were Cyborgs, although with their free will. A successful experiment from the Cybernetics division, and as one of the first of them Mark was chosen to lead them.

Marks left eye glowed a brighter red at the news and his face relaxed a bit.

"Anything else?"

"Yes, sir. We have received news that the Philadelphia has been destroyed on the orders of Kane! And our Brotherhood forces have begun attacking GDI worldwide!"

A devilish grin spread across the Commanders face.

"Excellent. I see why you wanted to bring this news personally. Send me a recording later, I want to see the explosion myself."

The officer confirmed the order but did not leave yet. Marks right eyebrow raised questioningly, anticipating what he might have to say.

"Permission to speak, sir?"

"Go ahead."

"We have missed the initial opportunity to attack and GDI has begun to reinforce their blue zones. Since our forces are on the news, we will also have to act. So what are your orders?"

"What a clever man", Markus thought to himself, he might make a good commander in the future. But he'd have to prove himself more before then.

"We didn't prepare for an assault on the blue zones anyways so not much has changed. For now we will further build up our forces and assist our fellow brothers and sisters in their attacks, rather than blindly charge ahead on our own. Once we have more resources, we can draw a bigger picture... And maybe even be let in to Kanes plans ourselves. But for now we just have to prove that we are not useless. Direct all important communications directly into my office, no permission needed. Dismissed."

"Yes, sir."

Satisfied with the response the officer left and got back to his post. Soon a video of the Philadelphias destruction was sent to Marks terminal as well as the news of the last days. Seeing the station destroyed sent another wicked grin to his face. Yes, this is truly the prophets great plan.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Some time had passed since communications came back online and Mark was quite busy. The entire base is getting ready for whatever orders he had to give next, though some residents can be seen slacking in hidden corners. Soon all higher ups were called into a conference room for further planning.

After initial greeting were over, everyone discussed the most pressing concerns and most important pieces of news. And although most had different opinions on what had to be done next, it was ultimately up to the Commander to decide what they will do next. This wasn't a democracy after all.

"The Arctic Dread fleet requested some help. Their dredging docks got destroyed while unearthing some unknown warship. We'll send them some engineers to help. If they use them to repair the docks or investigate the ship, or both, I don't care. Worst case, they owe us some. Best case, we'll gain a new ally. Objections or concerns?"

One engineering officer raised his hand and was given permission to speak.

"What if they kill them?"

"Then they will be traitors of NOD and we'll have problems that are a lot bigger than some dead engineers. Not that I plan on losing them, mind you."

"They are a valuable resource, after all", Markus thought as the officer seemed to be mostly satisfied with that answer.

"Next, a base of our allies is getting besieged. Ready our main force to be sent out immediately after this meeting. I will be commanding them personally. We need to weaken GDI at every chance we can get, no mercy for the enemies of our great leader!"

"FOR KANE!", the officers shouted in unison.

"Lastly, another of our brothers has called for aid. Prepare further forces to move out whenever they are ready, though I will most likely not lead them. That honor will belong to one of you. Failure will not be tolerated. Remember: Peace through Power!"

"PEACE THROUGH POWER!"

With that Markus had relayed his orders and his officers went to work. Soon he set out with his armored forces. cyborg soldiers, and combat engineers. Meanwhile the rest of the officers began the second military operation, as well as deciding who would lead them. Although they would still need approval of Mark to set out.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scene/Mission:

The main military force with Markus leading them are on their way to reinforce their allies currently under siege by GDI forces.

Free Actions:

The bases spy network has been ordered to infiltrate GDI communications (crit fail).

A contingent of engineers will be sent to assist the Arctic Dreadfleet Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505

Action 1:

The surrounding area will be scavenged for anything useful. Everything else will be sold and other forces around either join NOD or be destroyed.

Action 2:

Using 2 units of Tiberium the researchers have been ordered to improve the efficiency for their resources and their usage.

Faction: NOD
Battalion Name: Tiberiums Chosen
Battalion Location: South America
Character Name: Cyborg Markus Smitikus

Character stats:

Intelligence: 2
Command: -1
Strategy: 1
Bureaucracy: 0

Faction Stats/Resources:

MP: (Military Power) 1
CP: (Credit Power) 0
EP: (Energy Power) 3 Usage: 5/5
TP: (Tiberium Power) 2 (-2)

Additional unit points: +500
Scrap: 0

Specialty: Mechs/Engineers

Units:

Cybermen - An upgraded Cybernetic technique. These are modified with Heavy Armor and build in Lasers

Six Shooter - A Light Mech that is quick and fires a steady stream of Laser pellet blasts at the enemy

Medusa - A Four Legged Mech that has two Lasers and a charged EMP blast. (EMP Cooldown: 4 combat rounds)

Tunneler Engineer - Engineers that can burrow through the earth with a single person drill. They can capture enemy buildings or repair your own and capture empty vehicles

Red Destroyer - A massive two legged Mech that towers over any Avatar. It fires multiple Heavy Lasers, Rocket Launchers and a singular Tri Missile blast. (One unit per mission)

Abilities:

The Strength of Kane - All Mech Units have an additional DR (Damage Reduction) of 1

Repair Drones - All Mechs come with repair drones that can help them more greatly survive battle.

Buildings:

Mech Factory - Gives a +1 to all Mech related rolls

Experimental Lab - When researching, roll at advantage

Statue of Kane - All units in base gain an additional +1 to rolls and health

Communication hub - Gain an additional 500 points for purchase of units during battle.

Spy Network - Can roll an additional Hacking attempt for Hacking into player and npc Faction comms

Base defenses:

2 AA Turrets
1 Obelisk of Light

Special Units, Research, Other:

None

Last edited:
Outcull

Having received more communications to assist with things elsewhere in the world, the only one that seemed plausible or able to be benefitted from in their current position was the defecting NOD scientists in Australia, although they likely wouldn't be able to aid with much military assistance at all, they could at least provide a chance to move elsewhere to some and opportunity for a new location of science to spend their time. Although it would likely prove risky and that they'd just have to look to moving them for their safety and for Outcull's own benefit, no other comms or missions could be assisted with at their state considering they didn't have anywhere near any resources to even perform their initial plans. Having been unable to build the Hadron Collider for the wealth they lacked, they were ended up forced into acquiring a supposed renowned scientist in order to help things go better in the long run.

"Spend the time looking for ways to fix stock and resources, and maybe make the place more secure if it's possible. Going to check for scientists in Australia is rather more of an interest than anything" Vlhnnl spoke, wanting said workers to get on the problems that held over them, hoping that someone could come up with workarounds so they could manage a method to staying safe with all the war going on in the world. Since there wasn't much at all they could do in their position, they'd just have to wait to see if an opportunity popped up or if they'd have to spend longer biding their time without the funds or military to keep themselves save or progress their own matters.

Mission: 2B
Action 1: Research ways to get more Military, Credit, Energy and Tiberium power.
Research Center- Gain a +1 to rolls for research.
Science Marches On- When another player succeeds at research, roll a d10. On a 9+, you gain it too
- World renowned scientist

Action 2: Look for vehicles to repair, collect or harvest in the local area.

Mining Op-37 B

Action 1: Spare parts wanted- repair and construct additional harvester vehicles.
4 CP Spent

The Miners attempt to use the scrap to build themselves more Harvester Vehicles. Unfortunately due to mismanagement, most of the parts were misplaced. However, one really GREAT Harvester managed to be constructed.

THE HARVESTER
Harvester Hero
2d10
Its all Green- Will always bring back maximum Tiberium, even in low regions of Tiberium
Sneaky Beaky- Even when strealth units are discovered, this unit remains stealthed.

Action 2:
Keep on keeping on- harvest Tiberium crystals. Gatherers go out with the Nod Harvesters.
Vehicle Factory- All vehicles gain a +1 to all rolls.
Tiberium Refinery- Gain an additional +1 TP every turn. When used with Harvesters vehicles, this also generates +1 CP every turn.
Tiberium Collectors- Your Faction is ESPECIALLY good at collecting tiberium. Double all Tiberium gains.

Gain 22 Tiberium from harvesting.

Scene: Assist the Scrappers in Civilian Mission 2-A. (( To be Resolved on Discord))

The Librarian's Guard

Wenert huffed as he climbed the steps towards the library that had been, and still was whenever he could find a free moment, his place of solace since he had come to Switzerland. The time since the destruction of the Philadelphia had not been as hard for the elderly man as it had been for many. He was, after all, within a fortified city, surrounded by a small but dedicated force that helped to protect him and the others who did their best to run it. And yet, the Swiss man had never been more worn down in his life. Between settling logistics as well as attempting to keep his citizens calm, he was rapidly beginning to feel his age more than he had in years.

As he crested the stairs at last, he took a moment to close his eyes and rest, leaning heavily on the old wooden cane that had never been far from him since an incident in his 30s. As the man recovered he heard a polite and small cough, causing him to open his eyes and incline his head to the young woman who had been following him.

"Herr Hafner, are you well?" Kira, his assistant, asked politely. Her posture betrayed no sense of doubt in his strength, stood a moderate distance back and with her hands full of paperwork. "It has been a hard few days and I know you are working much harder than most."

"I am fine Kira, I simply need to rest for a moment," He smiled at her, breathe evening out slowly. Once he was once more settled, he stepped forwards and pushed the doors to his former workplace open and entered it for the first time since the Philadelphia. As soon as he entered, he took a deep breath, the scent of old books flooding his nose and causing him to relax.

"
Signor Haffner! È così bello vederti!" The Italian came from the front desk, the young man standing there smiling at the duo as they entered. Waving them forwards he extended a hand to shake the elders. "È passato troppo tempo!"

"Sì, Elio. Ho cercato di trovare il tempo per venire, ma è stato occupato." Wenert responded just as easily as if the man had been speaking English, the words flowing smoothly as he returned the others handshake. "I am afraid I must ask that you speak in English though my friend, I'm afraid that Kira only speaks it and German thus far."

"N'oubliez pas que j'apprends aussi le français, Monsieur Haffner." The woman smiled, a hint of amusement crossing her face for a moment.
"I will do my best signore, I make no promise to mia ability with it of course," Elio's accent was thick, far more than either of the other two's own German ones, yet still understandable. "You are here to relax?"

"I am not unfortunately Elio, I came to ensure you received this," Wenert tipped his head to his companion, the woman stepping forward and placing her papers in front of the Italian man. "Research conducted by the Damocles Fleet, I want you to file this information away and ensure it survives. We have people all around the world trying to gather more of course, I want every bit of it to be preserved so that we may make use of it."

"I will do it Signore Haffner, I know that I am of little use elsewhere for now," The younger man smiled as he took the paperwork, scanning it for a moment. "Is this the only copy? Or shall I make some so that you may deliver to other important people?"

"We have others my friend, I simply wished to ensure you received yours properly," Wenert sighed and shook his head. "But now we must be off, there is always more work to be done. Stay safe my friend, I fear that the worse is yet to come after all."​

ACTIONS

Deployment - Deploy the Defiant Battalion to Australia in order to aid the Civilians there (Mission 2C) (2 MP Devoted)

Free Action - Research of the Damocles Air Fleet taken (Improved Drones, increasing Tiberium gain by +3 Per turn)

Action 1 - Attempt to establish trade routes with other settlements within Blue zones, Dedicating 2 CP to the project.

Action 2 - Dedicate 1 CP to the construction of improved walls, attempting to make them safer than the current concrete.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back