.:By Our Grace:. .: A Graceling RP:.

FrigidKnight

First off this is based on this series: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Graceling (you can go to the other companion book Fire in that link but not to Bitterblue which you can probably find information through Google.) but you do not have to have read the books to be involved in this rp. The least you can do is read the link provided. This rp does is not specifically set in canon times but if I had to place it, it would be about 50 years after the ending of Bitterblue though the story will be mostly AU to the series and most of the characters will probably not be around to play. So basically it is set in the same world but is not directly linked to the series.

Map of the Seven Kingdoms

SevenKingdomsmapbyJefferyCMathison.jpg

Map of the Dells/Pikkia

DellsMapbyJefferyCMathison.jpg

Plot: The Seven Kingdoms have always had Gracelings - people with two eye colors and strange abilities from fighting to pie making to almost anything - and have always treated them differently in each Kingdom. Some use them as their own servants to do with as they willed and others have them free to do whatever they choose.

But there is unrest in the Kingdoms, even moreso than normal. Not only are the Kingdoms wearing thin of their patience towards other Kingdoms, but the number of Gracelings have increased in recent years. It is the perfect time for something disastrous to occur. Tensions are high in all the Kingdoms and a resistance driven to help the Kingdoms people who live under terrible monarchs or lords/ladies, are ready to up their game as well and get rid of a few of the nastier rulers but have not struck yet.

Not only that but a human monster from the Dells, said to be the child of Fire, has made its way to Monsea. He/She is followed by a Dellian bounty hunter and their Pikkian companion who got separated and is now teamed up with the bounty hunter. The pair do not know the real intentions of the other and only know that both search for the monster child. The monster itself just wants to find a place where it can live without worry or much attention. The Kingdoms do not know that not only do they have Gracelings on hand, but a human monster as well and if they do, she/he would be a valuable player.

The stakes are high as each Kingdom readies itself for the coming war that everyone knows will happen soon. Which Kingdom has your loyalty? Are you a member of the resistance? Or are you the foreigners either searching for a new place to belong or to locate a child who can cause chaos if they are found out?

Whoever you are get ready. Things aren't going to be easy for anyone.

So that is the plot. I like it. None of the Kings or Queens from the previous series has to be around ruling though their children can or someone else can as well. All are ruled by a monarch though, whether good or bad and some towns/cities are ruled over by an appointed lady/lord which can also be good or bad.

Gracelings can be from anywhere and be on any side, though most do not wish to be treated as slaves or just tools for the rulers. One only person may take the human monster, the Dellian and the Pikkian. No one else may claim someone from their unless it is through ancestory or they moved to the Seven Kingdoms when they were younger. They must have been in the SK for at least fifteen years.

So ask questions or make comments. I'd like to know if anyone is interested. I sure hope so. I really want to do this rp. If this does start I will add more information.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back