Anime & Manga Buying translated manga?

Lotte

What even is a deadline
Roleplay Type(s)
(If this is in the wrong section, please move it)

Okay, so I would love to get my hands on a few copies of my favorite manga, but there are two problems:

1. My country doesn't know what manga is so I can only buy it somewhere else
2. I don't speak/read Japanese so I'd need to buy a translated version (preferably English)

Does anyone know of any online sites where I could see and buy books (as in copies that I can hold with my hands and hoard on my shelves) that are translated into English but still, you know... manga? (I've seen a few sites that sell some weird manga printed like our books and I don't want that).

International shipping can be a tricky business so I don't know if this site would ship to your country but try Right Stuf. They have a pretty wide selection of anime and manga related goods and frequent sales too.

You would need to purchase the translated versions online from sites that have already been mentioned. You could try and see if ordering multiple manga books at once nets you free shipping.

i used to get all my english manga through barnes & noble, they have a ton of it on their website. but use amazon- they have better prices, you can usually find a used copy for dirt cheap, plus international shipping from most sellers (idk if amazon prime is a thing outside the USA but who could say no to free 2 day shipping?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back