• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ๐˜ฝ๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง๐™š๐™™ ๐˜ฝ๐™ž๐™จ๐™˜๐™ช๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™จ ;; ๐™๐™š๐™ข๐™ฅ ๐™Š๐™Š๐˜พ

sunshineysoul

entertainer at the house of asmodeous
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
i have no fancy code but hi! here's the temp ooc for Buttered Biscuits!

I love this

Ahhhhh I hope I have time to make a character before spots are taken lmao. But I got work :/

howdy howdy everyone! sorry for the radio silence, i've had family in town for a memorial today BUT we officially have a deadline for character sheets!

JULY 14TH IS THE DEADLINE FOR CHARACTER SHEETS! no specific time on the 14th, just have it done before the clock turns to July 15th! Nova and I are SUPER excited, the place holders are looking sooooo good! if there are ever any questions, that's exactly what this thread is for; feel free to reach out!

my busser is done! should be working on my server gal soon.

Forgot to say hello, so hello. Submitted a character let me know if it's accepted!

HI! i know today is the date to have CS done but I think i might have to drop :( other rps i thought were dead suddenly came back to life and I've already committed to them.

this is such a good idea but i don't want to commit to someth i cant keep up with.

reminder that cses are due tonight!! we'll be looking over completed character sheets this weekend and get a completed list of characters as soon as we can! thank you all so much for your interest, and i know we're both incredibly excited to read up on those characters ((:

Hello hello everyone :) Sunshine and I have been looking over your characters and we are really excited to send out acceptance messages later today, so keep an eye out! Thanks so much for your beautiful applications โ™ก

izayoiix izayoiix -ferret- -ferret- fieldsofred fieldsofred Stardust Galaxy Stardust Galaxy Gao Gao minajesty minajesty TheVoidQueen TheVoidQueen Sugarnaut Sugarnaut honeycoves honeycoves weldherwings weldherwings duvet. duvet. Limeaid Limeaid Lizy Lizy too.matcha.a.good.thing too.matcha.a.good.thing CuChulainn CuChulainn Athens Athens

Hello everyone! Just a little update-- character sheet acceptances have gone out to those that have been accepted, along with the invitation to our discord channel. Those of you that have no received a message have either not been accepted, or your character sheets were incomplete.

We would still love to give those of you that haven't been accepted or those of you that have incomplete characters another chance! You will have until Sunday, July 23rd to finish up your character, or to re-work your character sheet for resubmission.

Thank you to everyone that showed your interest and applied! It was truly a treat to read your character sheets!

character sheet acceptances have officially gone out to all those with accepted characters! thank you to everyone who showed interest and applied;
a heads up, we will be cleaning up the application thread in a few days, so if you would like to keep your characters cs, please do so before the end of this week.

again, thank you all so much for your interest!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back