Butler and Master.. (Akihito and Britt)

(I honestly forgot the last name for my character xD )

Alexander was in his bed. It was past dawn but not quite far into the morning.

He was just waking up. He sat up and stretched.

"Ow..." He murmured sleepily.

Getting out of his bed, he went to his large window and opened the curtains. The sunlight shot in and Alex narrowed his eyes, adjusting to the bright sun. It was beautiful today.

"Oh how nice! I suppose I should get dressed now." Alexander said out loud, smiling. Only in his undergarments, he quickly rang the bell to call his faithful butler, Hanako.

Hanako lifted her head when she heard the bell from the kitchen. Finishing up his favorite meal, she made her way up the stairs and she approached his door, knocking on it before sliding inside "Good morning, Master." she smiled just slightly for him. Seeing as he was a cheerful child and having a butler that didnt smile probably would make him sad. "I finished preparing your breakfast." she informed her master as she started picking clothes out for him to wear.

Alex clapped his hands in delight.

"Perfect! Always a step ahead aren't you Hanako." He said, smiling happily. "What do you think I should wear? Something fancy? I'm feeling a bit fancy today."

Alex never felt nervous around Hanako, even though he was in his underwear. Hanako was always there for him.

"I'll always be a step ahead." she couldnt help but have her smile grow with how happy he was "If you're feeling fancy, then you can be fancy." she told him as she pulled out fancy attire. Not a suit and tie. But something he wore most of the time, buuuuut it looked fancier. She then placed the outfit on the bed and grabbed a shirt from his drawer and started to dress her master "Is there anything that you wish to do today? Go to the park, go into town?"

Alex pondered for a moment.

"Well first I want to have breakfast!" He declared, smiling. "But I think I'll go to town. I am told there is a new company being set up. I wish to see what this competition will be like. Whether it is a serious threat or not."

Alex was the president of a company that had a plethora of uses.

"We have delt with a company before. If these people are sure to beg you and haunt you. I will take care of them for you." she remembered that day where her master was threatened and she killed each and every man in that room. Funny thing was, they investigated but found no fingerprints or footprints from Hanako nor Alex. Maybe a reaper took care of that first and had to take off cause of the cops making their way up to the room itself. "I could spy on them if you want me to.."

"No no.. I don't think we need to do that.. Yet." He smiled mischievously. After Hanako finished dressing him, he stretched again. "I'm starving. Let's go Hanako!"

He took her hand smiling and headed down to the dining hall. He sat down and was delighted to see all of the amazing food there.

Hanako nodded with a small smile, letting her Master drag her along. She had to move to keep up with him. He was just full of energy today. Once he had let go and sat on his chair, she pushed in the chair for him "You are something special, Master." she got a dining cloth for him and she placed it on his lap. Her head lifted to the sound of the bell and she made her way to the front door, looking on the ground where the mail had been. It was nice to just have a mail slot in the door. She leaned down and picked up the mail, walking back into the diningroom where Alex sat "You have mail.."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back