*BURSTS THROUGH THE DOOR*

BIMightB

i can't stop thinking abt fruit snacks
HELLO!! I'm B, or Bee, or Butt, or any other nickname that you can make based off of a single letter. If you couldn't tell, I'm new to this community, and this is my desperate attempt to make a friend.

Reasons why you should be my friend:
  • I like denim
  • You like denim (and if you don't, now you do)
  • I can boil water and put food in that water (my mom tells me I can make great ramen noodles)
  • I need a friend

Benefits of being my friend:
  • You can have some of my ramen noodles
  • I'll be less lonely

Cons of being my friend:
  • None
I'm not actually desperate, I swear. Hopefully this isn't a cringe-fest.

----------

Right, RP. I worship paragraphs and good word-choice. One to two paragraphs is enough for me. I'm not that picky with my partners! As long as you can use commas and periods correctly, we'll get along great. And I greatly prefer both of us to write in third-person, since first POV seems too personal, and second POV gives me horrific flashbacks to a specific webcomic and all of its fanfictions. I love realism mixed with bits of fantasy, or maybe just sci-fi stories? I love to roleplay in completely different worlds from my own--so don't present a high school plot to me, unless it's an irregular form of high school. Action is super fun, and I definitely don't mind if romance happens, so long as I can get a mix of fast-pace and slow-pace. I tend to discuss everything with my partner, so, if we ever RP together, you'll probably hear all of this, and more. And you're definitely[/] getting some ramen noodles.

I dunno if I'm doing that great of a job with my introduction, but here's me! Jazz hands n' all.

Hi, I'm Yukio! This site's (favorite) gay fetus. I was too lazy to read all of that, so I'll do it later when I have time.
Blah blah, if you need anything contact me, I'm always happy to roleplay.

I saw ramen, therefore I love you.

Happy roleplaying!

Hi, I'm Yukio! This site's (favorite) gay fetus. I was too lazy to read all of that, so I'll do it later when I have time.
Blah blah, if you need anything contact me, I'm always happy to roleplay.

I saw ramen, therefore I love you.

Happy roleplaying!

That's 100% relatable. I probably wouldn't read through it either. Thanks for the welcome!

HELLO!! I'm B, or Bee, or Butt, or any other nickname that you can make based off of a single letter. If you couldn't tell, I'm new to this community, and this is my desperate attempt to make a friend.

• I like denim
  • I can boil water and put food in that water (my mom tells me I can make great ramen noodles)
  • I need a friend

• I'll be less lonely

Cons of being my friend:
  • None

----------

Right, RP. I worship paragraphs and good word-choice. One to two paragraphs is enough for me. I'm not that picky with my partners! As long as you can use commas and periods correctly, we'll get along great. And I greatly prefer both of us to write in third-person, since first POV seems too personal, and second POV gives me horrific flashbacks to a specific webcomic and all of its fanfictions. I love realism mixed with bits of fantasy, or maybe just sci-fi stories? I love to roleplay in completely different worlds from my own--so don't present a high school plot to me, unless it's an irregular form of high school. Action is super fun, and I definitely don't mind if romance happens, so long as I can get a mix of fast-pace and slow-pace. I tend to discuss everything with my partner, so, if we ever RP together, you'll probably hear all of this, and more. And you're definitely[/] getting some ramen noodles.

I dunno if I'm doing that great of a job with my introduction, but here's me! Jazz hands n' all.

You better be eating that good ramen and not that package garbage.

Nope. Gotta disagree with that. Cup noodles is rendered obsolete once you've had actual ramen.

Oof, I forgot to include you in my last one. The only thing better than denim is WHOLE WHEAT BREAD.
It's okay, I'm used to being forgotten. I LOVE BREAD. And pasta. And every other carb. I'm vegetarian who basically eats exclusively bread, pasta, and potatoes.

Nope. Gotta disagree with that. Cup noodles is rendered obsolete once you've had actual ramen.

N-no... don't talk about cupped ramen. I like to pretend that doesn't exist, especially after the time I had to microwave my cup noodles.

It's okay, I'm used to being forgotten. I LOVE BREAD. And pasta. And every other carb. I'm vegetarian who basically eats exclusively bread, pasta, and potatoes.

My sweet wittle son... I'll never forget you again. Wow I'm not vegetarian, but all I eat is potatoes. I even ate a raw potato once. I think we'll get along fine.

I even ate a raw potato once. I think we'll get along fine.
Raw potatoes aren't that bad, it's basically an apple in texture, lol. Tbh I'm the unhealthiest vegetarian you'll ever meet, but it's okay, I've accepted that fact. Give me carbs or give me death.

Raw potatoes aren't that bad, it's basically an apple in texture, lol. Tbh I'm the unhealthiest vegetarian you'll ever meet, but it's okay, I've accepted that fact. Give me carbs or give me death.

It kind of tasted disgusting, though. I ate it anyways because potatoes. It's okay, I love carbs, too. We can eat potatoes together anytime you want.

• I like denim
  • I need a friend

• I'll be less lonely

Cons of being my friend:
  • None

----------

Yo, I'm interested in fantasy and realism as well! Honestly I suck at making and keeping friends but just wanted to let you know that I'm available if you want to rp :]

Hulloooo! Welcome! Im sure you can find a bunch of people who can work around what you want! (hints I’m open if you ever wanna to rp or even chat!) But suprisinly I cant make ramen like I used to.. boo

hello, I'm Alaska. i would like to be your friend.

reasons why i should be your friend:
1. im introverted
2. i like food
3. i am sad
4. i need a friend

some things about me:
i like to read
i need friends
i like video games
i like emo music
i like to swim (competitively)
i like to write books

please be my friend.

hi i’m here for the ramen noodles

I'm pretty sure that's the only reason people are replying. They want my ramen noodles. I only have 2.5078 slots for friends, so JOKE'S ON YOU GUYS. I'M NOT A RAMEN STATION!! *cries as I run into the sunset*

be my friend, and btw, try putting chili powder in your ramen noodles with a small bit of chopped onions

The best welcome yet. 1. Friendship application 2. Ramen advice

Instant friend.

Yo, I'm interested in fantasy and realism as well! Honestly I suck at making and keeping friends but just wanted to let you know that I'm available if you want to rp :]

Awesome! Hit me up and we can get this show on the road.

Aah, someone else that has been traumitised by HouseAttached

Idk what HouseAttached is. I was talking Homestuck--or is that one of the youth's modern colloquialisms that I can no longer relate to?

Hulloooo! Welcome! Im sure you can find a bunch of people who can work around what you want! (hints I’m open if you ever wanna to rp or even chat!) But suprisinly I cant make ramen like I used to.. boo

Not being able to make ramen? Undeserving of my friendship.

Jk. I'm just tryna salt your apples. Sugar your cucumbers. Put taco juice on your cinnamon twists. Go 'head and PM me! I like chatting and rping.

Do u kno de wae?

I spit on de fake queen.

hello, I'm Alaska. i would like to be your friend.

reasons why i should be your friend:
1. im introverted
2. i like food
3. i am sad
4. i need a friend

some things about me:
i like to read
i need friends
i like video games
i like emo music
i like to swim (competitively)
i like to write books

please be my friend.

I can't believe I lied to that other person. You have the best Friend Application so far.

SUPER INSTANT FRIEND. Just the list and the words "i am sad" was relatable enough for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back