• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom bungo stray dogs and Heaven official’s blessing mxm literate rp (I wanna rp sigzai so bad)

estra

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! I’m looking for literate adults (18+) to roleplay with. NO minors, I’m not flexible with this.

I’m interested in a large array of ships. Sigzai is something I would love to try, and I also like Fyolai and Suegiku. I’m also interested in the hc that Q is Fyolai’s adopted child. I enjoy the popular ones too but I’m looking to explore those (especially sigzai please). I write multiple characters and can write multiple ships at once to world build. I also have bsd villain ocs, but if ocs aren’t your thing that’s also okay.

I can play any character but I’m better at Dazai, Nikolai, and Jouno for the ships mentioned. I want sigzai so much please please PLEASEEEA.

For Heaven Official’s Blessing, I’m on book three and still working on finishing it. I’m interested in hualian, and I can play either character. We can also add a more domestic element with Ban Yue and the current time Lang Ying.

Rules:

I only roleplay with adults. 17 and under DO NOT interact.

I’m looking for people who are literate! One-liners and small paragraphs aren't something I’m looking for.

I expect you to be active. Of course, we all have lives but being completely ignored is never fun. I get if you gotta do something, just please let me know.

Be lgbt+ friendly! The rp won’t be straight and I want my partner to be comfortable with that.

Looking for people who are okay with playing more than one character when need be. I’d love to add antagonist ocs, but would like to keep the romances with canon characters with other canon characters.

Hope this interests you, feel free to reply if it does.

Last edited:
Heya! I don’t know if you’re still looking for a roleplay partner, but I’m 21+, literate, LGBT+ friendly, and okay with playing more than one character if needed. I’d love to do Suegiku with you if you’re up for it :,)

Heya! I don’t know if you’re still looking for a roleplay partner, but I’m 21+, literate, LGBT+ friendly, and okay with playing more than one character if needed. I’d love to do Suegiku with you if you’re up for it :,)
Hey! This sounds cool with me

Hiya, if you're still looking I'd love to do a Heaven Official's Blessing roleplay! I typically play Xie Lian, and I have lots of ideas since I've been desperate for a TGCF roleplay for a long time now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back