~Bumped RP~ [Members only]

James laughed and said, "There is a hair salon there. It's my mom's old salon that she used to own before she died. My aunt owns it now, but it's fine she'll give it to you for free." He drove passed a couple of billboards and such and said, " So Roxy, why did you join bump?"

[[ [MENTION=2672]Forks[/MENTION] ]]

She watched him drive, listening to him speak in partial amazement. She was really starting to feel like the kid who stumbled on the wrong side of the train tracks and is being shown around to a whole new world. Roxy's cheeks darkened a bit when he asked about her motive. "It's a weird story," she thought about avoiding the question, but decided against it. After all, she had not reason not to be honest with him, he had done the exact same for her. "The money isn't the reason why, although I know it'll help my mom with bills she has. The reason I wanted to do this is because I love kids. Ever since I was little I've wanted to have a baby, and when I grew up and was taught about the virus and all..." she trailed off, her eyes focused on the dashboard, "This is the least I can do, even if it won't be mine. Because I know someone else out there wants it just as bad, if not more than I, so maybe I can make them happy."

James smiled warmly and said, "We always can have two." He looked at her and laughed. "Just Joking, unless you really want to."

[[ @Forks ]]

Roxy's cheeks darkened and she lightly bit her lower lip. "I don't think that was part of the job description," she said with a small laugh. "And besides, just because you want something, doesn't mean you get it. Right?" After saying that, she realized he'd already offered to give her anything she'd ask for, so maybe he wasn't the one to have this discussion with?

Sandra shrugged with a small smile as she helped him up, slinging her bag over her shoulder. "How about you drive with your other hand? Pretty simple really, I do it all the time." She made her way to her car clicked her car keys, opening the door and putting her bag inside. Before getting in herself. She turned and gazed at Andrew, giving him a nod. "You ready? All you have to do is follow me, and we'll be there before you know it.

[[ [MENTION=2982]LovelyLady[/MENTION] ]]

A wave of relief swept over his face. "For a second there, I thought you were going to make me ride passenger," he explained, "Can't go hurting my manpride like that, now missy." Clambering into his car, he did a quick hair check in the rear view mirror before giving her a thumbs up to show he was ready as the engine revved.

Heather-

I smiled at the use of my name and shrugged. "I needed money." i said. "Why are you bumping?"

Heather-

I nodded and took another bite. "Sorry you were expecting someone hot." I smirked, only half kidding.

Heather-

I smirked and nodded. "Yup...that's about right." I said. I felt almost when I was having fun....weird.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back