• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Bullworth Academy

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

WednesdayAddams

I'm the monster that lives under your bed~
MiPrwNn_d.jpgtumblr_nji85m3bmi1qla6e4o1_1280.jpg
winter_by_kr0npr1nz-d8943ox.jpgm1k4G4z_d.jpg
Raven Madison
Dark chocolate brown eyes stared out the window as she watched her surroundings pass by. She could see people tagging buildings, people shopping, bike riders. A small sigh escaped her, they were getting pretty close to the school now. They already hit 'Bullworth'.

"Raven Madison, please say something!"

A shrill voice roughly interrupted Raven's thoughts. She rolled her eyes and showed absolutely no interest in replying to her mother. What'd the woman think Raven had to say to her other then 'F U C K Y O U'?

That was when he looked back at Luna for a slight moment before returning his eyes to the road, "Raven—" Before the male could speak anymore, Raven interrupted him.

"What— Who are you? Mom, I thought you told me never to talk to strangers." The girl said, daringly. Venom dripping off the words that she hoped would sting them to the very core if not slay them right then and there. Anyone could tell she was angry about them getting married and then dropping her off at an academy called Bullworth. What the hell was a Bullworth?

The nearly 48 year old woman, whom had on bright makeup, and clothes on that were obviously not made for a grown ass woman turned and sneered at her daughter.

"Like I said before please be nice to your new stepfather! I need to get away from you for a while!"

The teenager rolled her eyes before staring at the back of her new stepfather's bald head. Pretty much glaring daggers, "Alright rich guy, I love that you're twice as old as my grandfather, and you're fat, and bald." The male's face became noticeably bright red from rage or embarrassment, before he could speak Raven's mother butted into the conversation.

"That's enough! I've had it with you, you little brat!"

The old lady snarled, glaring at Raven through her long, fake eye lashes. She looked as if she was ready to reach back and slap Raven so hard that it'd bruise her cheek for years. "Now you've upset your mother. I've got half a mind to beat you." The bald headed male said right after his new wife spoke. He shot daggers at her through his eyes while he looked into the mirror that peered into the back of the car.

"Half a mind is right! Suddenly he realizes!" The young smart ass girl remarked daringly to the old man, whom was nearly old enough to be her grandfather. It was like Raven was begging them to beat her so she could hit them back. The girl rolled her eyes and stared out the window at the school that slowly began to come into vision. It was huge and it looked decent.. the words of the school stood above the gate. Raven couldn't help but snicker at the name Bullworth. She couldn't begin to tell anyone why she thought the name was silly, but she did.

"I can't believe you, you little monster! Get out!"

Her mother said as her new husband grabbed Raven's bags and threw them out of the car and onto the sidewalk, then reached into the back seat and roughly yanked the the fired up girl out of the back, and swung her out of the car and onto the side walk in front of the school. A grunt emitted from Raven when she hit the floor, her eyes instantly snapping towards where that old bastard would be standing if he hasn't scurried off back to the drivers seat after doing that.

The girl scoffed to herself as she watched her mother and granfath– new stepdad speeding away from her. The girl made a sound of disappointment, mostly towards her mothers poor choice, before rolling her eyes, "Fucking tool!" Man, she needed a cigarette more then ever right now. She was steaming!

The girl grabbed her rolling suitcase, that he had thrown to the sidewalk, and lifted it up. She then grabbed her duffle bag and pulled it over her shoulder. Then, finally she grabbed her violin case. Hopefully the old man hadn't broken anything...This was the fucking worst. She hated meeting new people, and here she was absolutely alone. New town, new school, new people...worst of all...new dormmates.

With a small sigh, the girl began her journey passed the gates. It wasn't hard to see where the girls dorm was. It was directly to the right as soon as you enter the gates. There were words on an arch that said 'GIRL'S DORM'. Only an idiot would miss it. Raven, pulled her bags against a nearby wall and went to sit on the floor after pulling her cigarettes out of her pants pocket along with a lighter.

The girl put the cigarette in her mouth and lit it, taking a couple of back to back puffs. She felt the stress and tension she had felt moments before slowly go away as the nicotine healed her worries. She was sitting with her back against a wall, one arm just chillin over her knee that was bent while the other leg was just stuck straight out on the ground.

She sat there, observing the people that passed by with her chocolate eyes. Who will she fit in with there? Normally, Raven got along with almost anyone..but she was extremely blunt so that ruined a lot of good friendships she could've had. She flicked the growing ash off her cigarette and took another long drag off it before turning her attention upwards, to the sky. From where she was, a lot of trees blocked the view but she could still see the gorgeous blue sky with cotton candy like clouds in it. For some odd reason, when she looked at the sky it grounded her. It helped her find peace in the shitty world that was earth. At least it was pretty shitty in her mind.

_________​
(I am on my phone, if you see any mistakes please point them out and I will fix them :) Autocorrect is a bitch lol)

Last edited:
-Well, talk about an interesting day- Ivy thought as she climbed out of the cab and handed the driver her fare, pulling her camera case on her back and her guitar around her back, watching the interesting drama unfold infront of her as a young girl was thrown out of a car by an old man, she watch them depart from the scene and the girl head towards the school.

Once that was over she gathered up her amp and her two suitcases and headed towards the school. Grabbing her phone and pressing play, she grinned and quietly hummed along to her music coming to her through headphones but soon the temptation overwhelmed her and she started mouthing along to the words

-mysty you're going to miss me when I'm gone, I'm gone forever!-

but once she entered the court yard she halted and got her bearings, confused as to what to do next.

(I'm using -these to indicate thoughts- also, link to the song:)

A deep sigh escaped the lips of the young man as he stared deeply into his hazel eyes through the mirror of his bathroom. The Bullworth uniform was definitely something he didn’t approve of. He preferred his own style of clothing, but with this being his first day he should at least show some kind of respect for the rules. "So annoying" he mumbled under his breath before exiting the bathroom in a sluggish motion. It was his first day at this "Fantastic Academy" were the stories of the most ruthless and vile people gathered, or rather forced, here to become "astounding citizens of modern civilization". "Aunt Sophie" he called out as a woman in a strange looking, but fashionable, uniform quickly came out to greet him.

"Oh this will never do! Your shirts untucked, your uniform is wrinkly, and your hair is a complete mess!” She said placing her hands on his hips scolding him a bit to show her disappointment.

“My hair is always like” he mumbled before he reluctantly tucked in his shirt. "I'll get it pressed when I come back to visit. Don't worry Auntie I'll be fine" he said giving her a reassuring and sincere smile.

As if in an instance the woman changed the subject to the more pressing problem that had her worried about the new school. "No more fighting?" She asked with a bit of concern in her voice.

"No more fighting.......unless it's self defense"
Frederick replied adding a bit of a chuckle to the last bit of his sentence.

The woman sighed at his response rubbing her index finger and thumb across her forward to show her frustration. "I guess it can't be helped. Just try to make friends this time instead of pushing people away. You haven't brought a single person to our restaurant in years" she said chuckling at the last bit of her response. "Even though I told you and your friends could eat here for free"

"I have friends......just not the ones I trust" He responded his eyes drifting a little to the left to break eye contact with his Aunt.

"And that's your problem sweetheart. You've got to be more open and you've got to go because the bus is probably about to leave without you" she said pointing towards the window where the sight of a large dirty bus came into view. "Did you pack everything?" She asked cocking an eyebrow at him.

"Yes Auntie I have everything" he replied before giving her a warm hug. Hastily he grabbed his things and ran out of the door waving his hand as the bus had nearly left him. Looking back he saw his Aunt poking here head outside of the window her chin resting his her right hand. He smiled once more before giving her a wave "I'll be back to help with the restaurant soon. Oh and please remember to get an oil change for your car. It's not good to put that sort of thing off" he yelled before quickly hoping on the bus to witness an aggravated bus driver eyeing him down for delaying the bus schedule. His trip to his new school was a quite one. He sat next to nobody and simply gazed outside the window for majority of the ride. The town seemed off, but he didn't let first appearances be his final judgement. His view on the school, however, was set in stone. The moment he had gotten off the bus he had already witnessed two fights among his classmates. A heavy sigh escaped his lips as his obvious frsustation was shown. "For a school that's meant to mold me into someone decent this place seems more like a juvenile delinquent center but with less control."

Looking around he saw a building that had the words "BOYS DORM" on the front of it. Simply shrugging he made his way inside just to see how much of a dump it really was. Locating his room he threw down his luggage as he began to unpack. He was clueless about who would be his roommate. He wasn't exactly given a lot of details about the school other then the numerous stories he had been told by online reviews. The only thing he could hope for was that he was sane and not a ruffian. Otherwise his time at this school may come to an abrupt stop. After he finished unpacking his things he made his way back outside to start a bit of sight seeing before class began. If he was gonna spend the rest of his school career here he might as well get comfortable with its surroundings.

Blanche stared at the paper in her hands, folding the little piece of paper over and over again, redefining seams and pulling to create a little origami swan. Lost in her own mind, she fiddled with the swan, jiggling its tail so that the head moved too. It was a way for her hands to be busy. Suddenly Blanche was ripped away from her peace when two sharp nails scratched at her skin and snatched the little swan, breaking and crumpling it. Trembling from fear, she held her breath and looked down, but in her peripheral vision, she could see the car window lower and the crumbled little swan thrown mercilessly out into the wind. A pit formed in her stomach as she maintained a neutral face as a high pitched voice whined,
"Blanche, were you listening to me young lady? Now I expect you to behave better than that, after everything I scheduled for you! So hopeless, how will you ever get into a good college? And without a good college, how are you going to get a job? Do you want to be a deadbeat?! Do you?!"
The meek girl simply shook her head, her voice faltering as her chest constricts. Her mother grabbed her face, the painted nails pressing into her cheek,
"Look at me! You aren't a child anymore and it's time for you to act like it! I have given nothing but the best for you and you've been living a rather cozy life lately. It's time to improve or else you won't get the chance to."
Blanche nodded, hands scrambling to the seat and clutching at it as her feet dug into the car's floor, trying to kick away. A lump forming in her throat as she was released with a scoff and a glare. The oppressive atmosphere was suffocating until finally, the car stopped in front of the school. Uneasily, she opened the car door taking her bag pack with her as her father went to fetch her bags. Forcing a smile, she curtsied to her mother and with a chipper tone sang,
"Oh mother, I'll miss you but I do love the opportunity of a new school!"
Seeing her fashionable white luggage ready for her, she took her bags but before she could leave, her mother clicked her tongue,
"Blanche where do you think you're going without giving me a farewell hug?"
The tone was friendly and Blanche could make out the presence of a smile on her mother's face but she knew this game. Feeling eyes watching her, she hesitantly walked up to her mother and hugged her. It felt unnatural but with a whisper, she told a tiny white lie,
"I love you mother."
Just as the hug began, it ended and Blanche robotically retrieved her luggage and quickly jogged into the school. Taking a deep sigh, she was relieved at seeing the fancy car drive away and immediately she started walking in her own imagination. Unfortunately for her, she walked in the opposite direction of the girl's dorm and immediately seemed lost.

tumblr_p06q99Reej1w9zjd2o1_500.jpg
James Ling
Boy's Dorms

James placed the last crate of milk on the floor, his small mother smiling at him as he completed his errands. The woman was quite old, she was small and petite, she wore her grey hair up in a bun and wore round glasses that covered the majority of her face. Her small, fragile hands were holding a cane which kept her up. "What would I do without you?" She moved closer to the teenage boy and hugged him, James stood up, his mother small in comparison to his mother. He hunched his body over to shelter the old woman in a hug, he let out a sigh of defeat. The sound of a bell interrupted the heartwarming moment between son and mother, a customer cleared their throat to gain their attention and run the bell once again.

James smiled at the customer as he pulled away from his mother, "I will be there in a moment." The young man was stopped in his tracks when his mother grabbed ahold of his shirt and pushed past him. "Look at the time you idiot, you're going to be late." James gave a weak smile as he scratched the back of his head, a little bit of a laugh covers his embarrassment. "I knew that." He took his apron off and hung it up on one of the hooks near the refrigerator room and grabbed his bag placing his headphones on his head and turned his phone on. He leaned down and kissed his mother on the cheek, the woman was busy serving a customer. "Be safe please, I love you!" She yelled out as the boy ran out of the cafe.

The boy picked his old bike up from the footpath and started to play his music as he rode away to his house. He didn't bother to ask his mother for a new bike, he knows that they are struggling financially and would never ask for them to spend money on him. Even if the bike broke he wouldn't ask for another bike.

~

The boy stood in front of the gates with his bike by his side and his bags on his back and the handles of the bike. His body jolted when he heard a large commotion behind him. A girl storms past him as the car wheels screech on the road, he watched her as she walked inside of the school. She sat against the wall and lit a cigarette. Great. He thought. He assumed that she was one of those kids who got kicked out of home for drinking and screwing with other guys. It was true that he was a judgemental person, he is quick to judge a book by its cover, possibly because he is so introverted and because he is so much smarter than most other people.

James rolled his eyes and looked down at his phone as he changed the song. The wheels began to move as he pushed his bike into the school, he looked around at the people passing him. He tried to guess why they were here, what they did, who they were. Some of them smiled at him, others just pushed past him. He hoped that the school had wifi, he wouldn't be able to survive without wifi.

The school looked quite beautiful, it was a lot more classy than the rest of Bullworth. He was surprised that his family had the money to send him here, it looked way too nice for a common boy like him to be in. As he walked into the school more he stared in awe at the main building in the middle of the school, beautiful trees and grass next to the path leading to the building. He stopped in the middle of the walk way and looked up at the blue sky, there were a few clouds here and there but it was quite stunning. James looked to his left and saw the boy's dormitory, it looked daunting at first. Not the overall appearance but the fact that he has to spend his summer with a complete stranger and had to get along with them as much as possible. He doubted that he would have an intelligent being like him keeping him company.

The bed shook as the boy threw his bags on the bed but carefully placed one of them on the bed, it had all of his cool tech stuff like his laptop and hard drives. The room was bigger than his that's for sure, it seemed weird to James, what is he going to do with all of the space? James took out a notepad from one of his bags and a pen and started to write a list of things to do before he sat down to play his League of Legends.

Last edited:
Corey Lenx
a10e24c3-5008-45da-9d9b-9280a67f5b0d-jpeg.456953

Humming to myself, my fingers tapping against the table's surface, I watch her furiously scribble away on the large piece of paper. "You almost done?" I challenge but know I'll have a while before anyone would start showing up. I've been settled in my dorm since early last night.​

Her big ice blue eyes look up into the camera, the skin at the corner crinkles as her smile stretches wider, "Hold your horses, it's a masterpiece!" Pulling my hand to my mouth with a small chuckle escaping my lips, my chin rests on my palm as I daze into thought, how will this year will go? Maybe I can try to do something different this year.

I kind'a want to head to the pool before classes start, I love to start the day off with a morning swim. I just gotta wrap this video chat up. She usually has me watch as she plays dolls or like now draws, "Annndd DONE!"

Looking up from the keyboard, my head tilts and I can't help the huge smile that breaks onto my lips. "That's beautiful, Ziva." She giggles holding the paper up close to the camera, then beside her face. I wouldn’t of thought it possible but as my words reach her end, the smile widens and her pearlie white teeth shine. "You really think so!" Moving my gaze to drawing of two stick figure's holding hands, I notice the taller one has a sign on their head that say's 'my Corey' and the other figure, a little girl with a long fluffy pinkish gown, has a heart over her head that leads to tiny hearts around a blob object. I can assume it's Muffin, our cat. It's very cute, I think with a tiny sigh.​

"Oookkay, Z. I'mma go, I want to do some laps in the pool. I love you, kid." Her smile tugs away at the corner of her lips, but she covers it in seconds by pulling the drawing up to her nose. "Yeah otay... Mrs. Frekin probably wants to start tutoring now anyway." Leaning forward and reaching down to grab the mouse, I smirk as she quickly squeaks, "I love you!" Clicking the end call button, a yawn bubbles out of my mouth as I stand up to stretch. Sluggishly moving to the closet, I grab my trunks and cap then move to the door grabbing my room card as I head out the door.​

The walk to the pool center was uneventful as people are still just slowly trickling in. Most of the faces I've seen many times before, looks like this years the same as always.

Location- Boy Dormitory

Last edited:

Shey Cunningham

The color, the texture, the scent! It was perfect! Shey stood in the kitchen packing his latest creations into a lunch box. It made the lack of sleep worth it. He had been baking sweets and desserts during the night or rather very early mornings so people wouldn't catch him doing it. Shey still shuddered at the memories from his previous school when people found out about him. Sure some of the girls were okay with it but the guys... well there had been a lot more fighting after word got out.

The chocolate chip cookies with Nutella, brown butter and some sea salt smelled divine, not to mention how beautiful the lemon bars looked. Shey had to hold back from eating them before he even had lunch. Sighing he put the last piece into the small, elegant and quality lunch box and smiled when there was one left that didn't fit in anymore, he ate it while humming in appreciation before realizing he would be late if he didn't start to get ready.

Shey picked up the box and hurried to his room. The last thing he needed was to be late to classes again but he still made sure his hair and clothes were presentable before taking his book bag, putting in his lunchbox and leaving his room in a relatively good mood despite not having slept much. Shey was a bit curious about the new students, not that he would admit it out loud, so he looked around if he could spot someone new while he was on his way to class.

He saw a girl smoking while she sat and looked at the sky, another girl he hadn't seen before walked by him and went to the boy's dorms which confused him, was she lost? Or did she go visit someone? But then again she seemed a bit lost. He contemplated if he should walk up to her to ask if she needed help but then sighed. He would be late if he did that, which would probably mean detention again. He so didn't want to get detention today. So he sighed again and yelled "hey the girls down is over there!" and pointed to the building before he started walking towards the main building again. That would have to do, he did help in a way, now it was up to her to decide what she would do. If she had even heard him.

He wouldn't have cared for classes so much but his first class was history and he liked the subject enough to care not to be late.

Interaction: Blanche (in a way)
Tags: PastrynStuff PastrynStuff

Eli Moreau
image-2018-06-27.jpg
As per his usual school morning routine, Eli had woken up early in order to run a few laps around the football field. It was partly a way to stay fit and partly a way to clear his head before the chaos of school began. Just because he had been staying at his grandparents over the summer break didn't mean he had forgotten what Bullworth Academy was like, it was a nice escape for a while but the looming inevitability that he would have to return to school never left his mind. Ever since Eli had been shipped away here by his father, he automatically loathed the place, the only teachers he liked were Miss Peters (mostly because he had a schoolboy crush on her) and Ms. Philips because she helped to cultivate his talent in art. He didn't have much to say about the students either, he could count on one hand the amount of them that he liked. If anything, Eli saw Bullworth as a prison, he didn't even want to come here in the first place.

Wearing a plain white t-shirt and navy blue shorts, Eli finished his final circuit of the field and began to stroll back to the boy's dorm. After summer break, he had become accustomed to coming back to school a day before it officially started so that he didn't have to stress about unpacking his stuff or finding time to organise it. Plus, Eli found out he had a roommate this year, it was extra incentive to return earlier so that he could claim space in the room and establish what was his. He didn't like the idea of having to share his room with someone after not having to since his first year here, however, he would make sure whomever this person was understood some ground rules before getting settled. As Eli walked back, he saw the normal commotion of students scurrying to and fro their respective dorms; pulling along suitcases and lugging bags over their shoulders or being reunited with their friends that they hadn't seen over the summer. He hoped that all of this bustle caused for first period to be cancelled like it was last year because the school underestimated how disorganised it's students were.

Running a hand through his slightly damp blonde locks, Eli sighed as he passed a lost looking blonde girl on his way to the dormitory. Clearly, the girl had trouble differentiating between the words "girl's" and "boy's." He didn't bother to help her because he didn't want to waste his time on someone so oblivious. Eli did spot Shey though, Shey had been tutoring him in history which he appreciated more than he would care to admit. After spending quite a bit of time together, Eli had grown fonder of Shey and counted him among the people at the school who were at least bearable. "You might as well tell Mr. Wiggins I'll be late again." Eli uttered, a slight grin tugging at his lips as he nudged Shey on his way past him.

Eli headed straight into his room to grab what he needed for a quick shower, frowning the moment he noticed his new roommate had already been here, unpacked, and left - he resolved he would have to catch them another time. Dismissing his annoyance, Eli jogged upstairs to the showers, carrying a towel, his toiletries bag, and a change of clothes while ignoring the rest of the people in the building. It didn't take him long to freshen up, wearing simply a white shirt with the sleeves rolled up, black pants, and worn black shoes. It didn't exactly abide by the school dress code, but they had told Eli off enough times about it without him altering his ways so they let it slide now. He discarded his dirty clothes in the laundry hamper in his room before drying his hair, styling it, and then exiting the dorm to go to class - guessing that it hadn't been cancelled.

Just as Eli stepped out onto the path that lead to the main school building, he couldn't help but turn his head towards the familiar scent of nicotine. Sitting against a wall was a dark-haired girl he hadn't seen previously smoking a cigarette, he guessed she was one of the new students who had made the terrible choice to come to Bullworth this year. He hadn't had the opportunity to buy some cigarettes yet so the smell of them made him curse to himself. Sauntering over to the girl, Eli gazed down at her with his hands in his pockets, a blank expression on his face. "Do you have any spare?" He asked, tilting his head to the side. "You're already breaking one rule by having cigarettes on campus in the first place so you might as well break another by passing around contraband." Eli added with a small shrug of his shoulders.

Mentioned: Blanche
Interaction: Shey, Raven
Tags: PastrynStuff PastrynStuff V a l k y r i e V a l k y r i e WednesdayAddams WednesdayAddams

After a few minutes Ivy decided she had enough of gaping at the student body abd the school and headed into the dorm, her playlist shuffled at the end of misty and started on I like sins, not tragedies.

Searching the common rooms and finding the kitchens wasn't too hard, she quickly took inventory and grabbed a water bottle aswell as some tortillias and some lunch meat and made herself some wraps.

Once she had her snack she lugged everything to her bedroom and tossed it onto her bed and began munching her food and putting her things away, clothing in her closet, laptop on her desk, her switch in the desktop belly drawer aswell as the games, the little makeup she wore in the next drawer, and in the third drawer she stuck her extra guitar stuff.

Beside the desk she placed her amp and guitar holder, aswell as her guitar in the holder and smiled at the different autographs on the side from blue october, greenday, evenessance, in this moment and pan!c at the disco having a local famous artist for an aunt did have its perks, sure noone would know Kia's work here but it was still special in her mind, she then changed into a uniform and unpacked the rest, leaving her band posters on her bed to be hung up later when she had more time and looked in the mirror, her pixy haircut was a little flat so she quickly fixed it with some gel to make it stand up and be spiky, she made sure her bracelets and rings were in place then strapped on her belt over the skirt pulled on her giant boots and she left, ready for the day and walking towards the main building.

Donovan Simmons

ea4ecdce479a799da11f35a214ab65c6.png

"N-no, wait! It was a joke, I was just kiddi--" Donovan didn't let the bugger finish, as he took the pleasure of introducing his fist to their face, the poor guy crumpling to the ground with a resounding 'thud'.

Days like these were normal for him, where the simple act of walking around campus would often elicit unwanted attention, which is almost always the case of assholes that think they're funny and try to insult him about that video. It was a foregone conclusion, however, that they'd soon end up at the infirmary with a broken appendage of some sort, courtesy of the tall athlete himself.

The only thing that differentiated this one from the others was the fact that he was a fellow jock, although this didn't faze Don from hitting him in the slightest. One of Mr. Burton's goons, if the 'Bullworth Bullhorn' logo on his jacket was anything to go by. Don wasn't really surprised, it was universally known in Bullworth that the Football team were a bunch of assholes, stemming from the fact that their coach was of the 'horrible human being' variety. Along with the fact that the student insulted him, he figured he was doing the student population a favor by punching one in the face.

Blood leaked out in spurts from the student's nose, groaning in pain as he tried covering it up with a hand. Donovan gave the junior a sneer that all but failed to hide his growing contempt. "What, you wanna fucking go? Screw off, or else," He growled, cold blue eyes promising pain if the student tried to fight back. The simple warning was enough, as Bloody-Nose-Boy nodded frantically before nearly tripping in his attempt to scamper away.

No one really bothered interfering with fights like these; it was probably because of how rampant bullying was in the school that it's now a common occurence. The students usually left these jobs to either the teachers, who are usually too busy to care, or the prefects, who are incredibly incompetent and biased.

He supposed it was the Principal's fault for turning a blind eye--hell, even encouraging bullying, saying that it's all in 'school spirit' or some bullshit. "Shit ain't my problem though," As if he hadn't physically assaulted another student a moment prior, he made his way towards the Boys' Dorm in utter normalcy. His reputation (as a violent jock or a former basketball star, you be the judge) precedes him, and so the crowd of students part to make a path for the six-foot-six athlete, this wasn't gone unnoticed by Don, and realizing this he can't help but feel a surge of pride swell in his chest. Heh, I can never not get used to this. He smirked, completely oblivious to the fact that they might've went out of their way to avoid him because they don't want to irritate the big dude that broke another person's nose earlier.

'Boys' Dorm', the letters on the archway read, and quite frankly, it still looked the same as last year, with seemingly no other new additions. The athlete didn't waste any time in seeing if there was any changes, and promptly went on forward through the main doors and into the lobby.

That's right, I'm going to be roommates with someone. Donovan honestly didn't know what to feel. Setting aside the fact that he'd be staying within close contact of a stranger he'd never met before for an entire school year, who knows what his roomie'll be like? He prays to God it's not one of Burton's players, or a serial killer.

Arriving at the room, he set down his bags before swinging the door open in a manner he and only himself could be proud of, revealing a bespectacled teen roughly his age. Electronics were strewn about his side of the room and it seemed like he was keenly focused on doing whatever he was doing on his laptop. Don frowned. He was rooming with a nerd? At least, he's not a serial killer or some shit. Well, here comes the awkward part: the introductions.

"So, you're my roomie huh?" Starting off neutral always seemed to work, from his own experience. If only he always remembered to start off neutral.

Freak_Of_Nature Freak_Of_Nature

Last edited:
394074-1f0ddca92b08e7ebef122f8ab2ddc1ca.jpg394075-76de26bb26859caf2d93b30c406bb2a7.jpg
394077-251b8da7957a6fb84c09583485cb819c.jpg394079-7c5eaa0a39b14e091530913d56ab6061.jpg
Raven Madison

As chocolate eyes met with the blue sky, Raven let out a small sigh, 'This is gonna be shitty...' She already knew it was gonna be that way. She had never been good with meeting new people, especially since she was very rash and quick to assume things. It was a horrible habit that got her in a lot of trouble in the past..quite a lot of fights. In all honesty, Raven just couldn't wait to unpack and draw or paint. Unfortunately, she'd have to wait to play the violin until she found a place she could do it without being interrupted.

Soon, Raven adverted her attention from the sky and to the people walking around. Some had baggage, some were just walking around and chatting, some were bullying people. This place looked like a mess...then again, Raven didn't expect anything different after seeing the city of Bullworth. In her opinion, Bullworth was a very fitting name for the city and the academy. She raised a brow when she noticed a blonde girl walking towards the boys dorms instead of the girls dorms with baggage in hand, 'Well...I guess she'll figure it out.' The girl thought with a shrug, before taking a puff of her cigarette. The smoke filling her longs before she exhaled it all. The wind quickly whiffing away the cloud.

She then saw a rather built guy walking towards the boys dorm, watching as people moved out of his way, 'He must be like the shit or something.' She thought with a roll of her eyes and a small snicker. That was such a stupid thing, she hated how people just allowed others to walk all over them. She would never be that type of person. Anyone who fucked with her, would get fucked with right back. Wether it be a fight or a simple play of words. After all, Raven could win almost any argument. She had always been quite witty with words.

Suddenly, she was snapped out of her own thoughts when a voice interrupted her. It was a rather attractive blonde male. His hair was wet and he was looking blankly at her. She had to admit, she wasn't expecting anyone to come up to her. Especially in this moment, "A-Ah...Yeah, man, no big deal." She said as she opened her pack and clicked her tongue in disappointment when she realized she only had one left. Her eyes went back up to study the male, wondering if she should give it to him, "I don't care about that shit." She replied, to the part about distributing on campus. Raven pulled her last cigarette out, "If I give this to you, you have to show me where to get more." The girl stated, locking eyes with him. If she was gonna get through this day, she'd need more cigarettes. Regardless, she handed it out to him along with her lighter if he would need it.

Even if the blonde didn't show her where to buy more, that's what she fully intended on doing after putting her stuff in her dorm. She couldn't care less about the assembly that was happening. After all, she'd just have to go to the office to get her schedule anyways. That's all she personally needed, the rest was stuff she didn't care about. She let out a small sigh, taking a puff of her own cigarette as she waited for the male to take the lighter and cigarette she was offering to him, as well as give her an answer about showing her where to get more. From the looks of it, he needed to buy some anyways, "I'd have to put my things up first."
_____
Mentioned: PastrynStuff PastrynStuff Bites The Dust Bites The Dust
Interacted: Bowa Bowa

Last edited:
"Himeko, they look beautiful!" Stated the self-titled prince and student-titled emperor of Bullworth Academy proudly with a contagious smile stuck on his face and wide eyes, watching his little sister help with finishing up his lunch. The shorter 11-year-old picked up her older brother's delicious meal out of the pan filled with hot oil and into her elder brother's bento box that only contained the recently finished curry buns she had just pulled out with a proud grin. Akihiko then went to close up the box and wrap it in cloth, tucking it away in his pastel pink bookbag for later.

"Remember to knock them dead on your first day of 6th grade, princess. Your first impression is very important, so make sure they all know you're the star!"
The rich kid of Bullworth stated to his little sister with a hug, repeating to her a motto that he followed religiously. While he may not show it in school, he absolutely adored his family. "Okay." The younger offspring of the Saijouna family responded blankly, yet in an oddly cute manner? Either way, Akihiko found it endearing. He then turned around to hear the familiar sound of voices to some very influential people in Bullworth. Or as Aki and Himeko called them, mother and father.

"Now there's our starlet Tatsuro." Said his mother Mariya with a kind smile, her son walking up to her with his bookbag on and ready to leave for another year at the academy where he was basically praised like royalty. His rich father stood there next to his mother with a smirk, letting his actions speak by giving his son a small farewell hug. Mr. Saijouna was known for being the strong and silent type, something his daughter inherited. Now his fashion designer mother on the other hand. "We'll have all your other stuff shipped to your room tomorrow or later today dear. You look stunning right now. Please tell your father or I if you need anything. Outfits, money, etc. Do you have everything important in your bookbag?" Akihiko giggled as his endearing mother went on and on about anything that had to do with Bullworth right now while partially worrying over her spoiled son. Along with this, the woman adjusting her son's pastel pink tie that paired well with his lightish blue sweater vest.

"Mother, I basically rule the academy. There's no need to worry about me." He responded to his mother's worries while going to the door and grabbing his soft blue motorcycle helmet. He put on the helmet before returning to his mom quickly with a hug. "I love you guys. Farewell." The young male before walking over towards the door, placing his hand on the doorknob before turning around due to one voice. "Aki." He heard his father speak as he was about to leave for another year in his dorm, indulging in a different form of love from people. He listened intently as his father spoke, always happy to hear his voice. Then he spoke some words that his father, this whole family, and definitely Akihiko followed religiously. "Remember to make them bow to you." He stated with a smile, his son responding with familiar cocky smirk reminiscent of his father.

As soon as Akihiko pulled up into the parking lot nearby, people knew that their emperor had returned to Bullworth Academy. When the dark-haired walked to the front gates, student's heads turned in either adoration, disgust, or both. His name infiltrated into conversations nearby. Once he got to the Boys' Dorm, he bid all the followers farewell. "Finally! Some peace. Can't stand those miscreants at times. I wonder if KV is here yet." He wondered to himself aloud while walking over to his room. There was a possibility that people already in his dorms could here the popular student.

He was met with a pleasant surprise once he got into his dorm. Firstly, all of the stuff he wanted had been shipped early to his room. All he would have to do is now set up everything to his liking. And secondly, he had no roommate! Nobody to interfere with any of his plans or rag on just because he has more money than them! The preppy Japanese rich boy jumped onto his new bed with a smile, pulling out his phone before finding KV in his contacts. He was met with the sound of ringing as he turned his phone to speaker mode, wanting to talk to his athletic best friend.

Characters Interacted: KV, Anyone Currently In The Boys' Dorm (Indirectly)
User: qwq qwq

c729ff07b2f755d5774a04ce2d85065a.jpg
James Ling
Boy's Dorms
Interacting with: Donovan

After James had completed his list to do he could finally sit down and play his favourite game in the world, League of Legends. Why do you ask? No idea, he loves it, it's an escape from reality in a way, he can block everyone from the outside out and focus on his own little fantasy world. A little strand of hair fell from his slightly oiled back hair, it tickled just under the arch of his eyebrow. At this point he couldn't take his hands off of the game, it was important that he stayed alive. The young teenager had just boasted about how amazing he was at the game to a random girl on the internet, he didn't want to embarrass himself and lose his good title.

A few grunts came from the boy as his fingers frantically clicked on the mouse and the keyboard, his teeth beginning to grind as a drop of sweat travelled down the side of his face, the beads slowly forming on his forehead. Must keep going.... Cups of Mountain Dew surrounded his desk, he had only been here for a few hours and had made himself at home which was really unlike the boy. The blinds were closed, blocking out as much sunlight as possible and the window was closed so he could really focus on the game. Out of no where there was a commotion outside, it sounded like a fight. This one small, insignificant event was the thing that broke James's concentration, and boom he died.

"Fuck! What the hell is going on out there?"

The teenage boy frowned as he read the incoming messages from the girl, anger building up inside of him. These people better scram before he gets down there and ends the fight, his reputation was just destroyed because of them. James stormed over to the window and opened the blinds and slammed open the window. The breeze hit his face, cooling him off a little bit with the sweat built up on his face from the hardcore game. He looked down at group of people with their phones out, cheering as a student was begging a rather intimidating man. He was tall and well built, surely not someone you want to mess with but James was sure that this was the kind of guy who had wealthy parents but failing grades. The student grabbed the kid by the shirt and punched him straight in the face, James flinched a little. "Ouch.... That's gotta hurt. What a dick." James had no surprise that there would be at least one person who would think that he is too cool for school, there always is, but luckily James is used to people like this and will be able to take care of himself if need be.

The crowd began to dissipate, everyone going back to what they were doing before, probably sharing the video of the fight which will no doubt go viral within the next couple of days. James watched the guy walk towards the boy's dormitory, he stood there and looked at the sign. What's with this smug bastard? James's heart began to pump a lot faster as he entered the building, he hoped that he wasn't his room mate. This really was the last thing that he wanted, he didn't really feel like spending his summer doing some douche's homework and notes when instead he could be playing League of Legends and studying himself. After all, he is here for his mother. He needs the grades to get a good job.

James could hear footsteps travelling down the hallway closer to the room that he was staying in, he quickly rushed from the window to his laptop and opened up his League game again. The door swung open and the tall male walked in with bags in hand, he watched the student walk into the room, he looked proud which made James grunt in annoyance at his egotistical behaviour. What the hell does this jerk want? "So, you're my roomie, huh?" What, is this guy from the ghetto? Has he not heard of a simple hello? James took a deep breath in and out and smiled, he paused the game and closed his laptop as he turned around in his chair to face the guy. "Yeah, I guess we are roommates now. I'm James, and you are?" James put his hand out to shake the mysterious student's hand.

Bites The Dust Bites The Dust

"Laptop, controller, speakers," the older woman was saying as she pulled bags from the back of the car. She brushed her black hair over her shoulder, pulling it idly up into a pony tail. "Clothing, um-" She paused, eyes narrowing as she peeked into a bag, before setting it on the sidewalk, saying, "Roller blades. Helmet, pads. I feel like we're missing something." She frowned at the small collection of bags, hands propped on her hips. A hand on her shoulder made her turn and smile slightly.

"Mama, if we forgot something, I'm screwed anyways. It's not like you're gonna turn around and drive another three hour round trip to bring it to me," Marina said with a laugh, pulling her skateboard and longboard, which were strapped together, out of the trunk and leaning them against the car. "I'll figure it out when I'm unpacking, and I can get it next time I come down. Seriously though. We went through everything like five times, the chances of us having forgotten anything are slim to none."

The woman sighed, rubbing her forehead. "I know mija, but you know how I worry. You have your medicine, right?"

"Yes mama, it's in my backpack with my school stuff. And I promise I'll take it if I really need it, okay?" Her mother gave her a hard look, and she pressed her hand to her chest, saying, "On my honor." She hated her ADD medicine, hated the way it made her feel, enough that every year she put off taking it as long as humanly possible until finally she didn't have a choice. Take it or fail. Maybe this year she could manage without. She'd certainly try. At the very least, she'd try to make it past the first three months. That was her record. She knew it was a stupid game to play, that she should just suck it up, but knowing and doing were two different things.

Her blue eyes scanned critically over the bags again as her mom moved them neatly onto the sidewalk, before she turned to peek into the back of the car, grinning at her younger brother. "I'll see you in like a month, yeah? Be good, don't do anything I wouldn't do."

The young teen rolled his eyes, saying, "Yeah right Rina, you're the one always in trouble. Why do you always act like I'm the problem child?" Her grin grew and he rolled his eyes again, but a slight smile lit his dark face. He took after their mother's Hispanic heritage, while Marina favored her father's fair, ginger complexion. Though of course, one would never know that Marni was a red head, with how religiously she dyed her hair pink. He clambered out of the car to hug her goodbye, squeezing tighter than he would have readily admitted, because despite their arguing he quite adored his sister, before slipping into the passenger seat and pulling his cap down over his eyes. She shut the door behind him and turned, only to find herself swept into her mother's arms. She stiffened for a moment before sighing and leaning into her.

There was a long moment of silence as the pair held each other, before finally pulling apart. The older woman brushed a pink curl behind Marni's ear, smiling gently. "Do you need some help carrying your bags?"

"No mama, I can handle them," she said, pulling her backpack up over her shoulder. At the woman's dubious look, she rolled her eyes. "Seriously, I got them. Besides, if you wait much longer, Matty is liable to drive off without you." The pair hugged once more, before Marina set about gathering her bags, the various straps perched precariously on her narrow shoulders.

"Oh, mija, there's a present for you in your backpack," her mother called through the passenger window, "But if you don't keep your nose clean, you can guarantee it's the last you'll get in a long time." Curious about the present, Marina waved her family goodbye before scooping up her skates bag and the haphazardly strapped together skateboards and turning to make her way slowly towards the girls' dorms. Perhaps her mother had been right, she probably should have gotten some help with these bags. It would have been helpful if even one had wheels, but no, they all had to be carried. About halfway there, she lost hold of the skateboards. For a moment, she watched them skitter down the path at full speed almost helplessly, before taking off after them, swearing under her breath.

Oh, fuck, there was a person! "Hey, watch out!" She called as the skateboards barreled towards him, trying not to fall as she attempted to run while laden down with her bags and wearing heels. "Watch out!"

Drook Drook

Eli Moreau
image-2018-06-27.jpg
The sable-haired girl appeared rather startled by Eli's appearance in front of her despite him having simply strolled over and spoken in a calm voice. He guessed she must have either been lost in thought or really easily scared, the latter would make her pretty fun to mess with on halloween. She offered Eli a cigarette after recomposing herself, opening her pack and being clearly disappointed by the realisation that she only had one left. Eli gazed into her eyes as the girl glanced up at him, raising a curious brow as he wondered whether she would be his salvation - for his smoking habit at least. "Do you really think I would ask you for cigarettes if I thought you gave a shit about the campus rules?" Eli uttered, rolling his eyes. He wasn't stupid enough to trust a stranger at all usually, however, seeing as he was craving nicotine, he wouldn't ask a stranger for some without first judging what type of person they are.

As Eli considered the girl's request, he took the cigarette from her and used her lighter on it seeing as he didn't have his own on hand. Taking a long initial drag, he instantly felt more relaxed as he exhaled a large cloud of smoke into the morning air. He returned the lighter to the girl, sliding his free hand right back into his pocket. "I'm Eli and I would like to give you the best piece of advice to live by while attending Bullworth Academy: don't trust anyone." He declared, taking another puff of his cigarette as he spun around on his heels and began to head down the path towards the main building. Eli resisted the urge to peek over his shoulder to see whether the girl would come after him or ignore the fact he had used her. It was a test to see what kind of character she was. Of course, Eli knew somebody that he could get both of them a pack of cigarettes from easily instead of wasting time going into town, he had an inkling that perhaps this stranger might be interested in aiding their little business. Maybe he would even help her put her things away first.

Interaction: Raven
Tagged: WednesdayAddams WednesdayAddams

Exploring the school Frederick found himself more unsure about the school’s purpose and stability then he had just from the stories he read. Fights breaking out of nowhere, broken fence lines around the school were one kid had already cut himself trying to climb, and of course there was the angry homeless man that threatened to murder him if he took one step closer towards the broken down school bus towards the back. He had nearly been ran over multiple times by several students who decided to perform tricks on their boards in his path of movement. Not only to mention that he had already been called out to fight multiple times, but thankfully managed to keep his temperature to a decent level. To only add more to the fact that the so called “perfects” were eyeing him down like he was a fresh steak just waiting to be devoured. For a place that was suppose to be strict it seemed there was no end to the mischief that embodied the school grounds. The stress and chaos could only push a man so far to his limits, which he require a certain stress reliever to help him collect his thoughts. “I need a smoke” he said under his breath the sound of irritation making itself well known within his words. Only this irritation would turn quickly turn into anger has he began to somewhat panic as he began slapping his pockets only to be reminded that he left his cigarettes in the jeans he had changed out of to get into this ridiculous uniform.

“Son of a bitch. This day can’t possibly get wor-“ he uttered before cutting himself off. Frederick didn’t believe in karma or luck, but it didn’t help that when he said this exact phrase a number of incidents seemed to happen out of nowhere. He cleared his throat as his gaze began to shift from left to right pointing out things that could potentially be hazardous. Which for a school like this everything was hazardous. Suddenly as if snapping back into reality the sound of wheels moving at high speeds followed by voice caught his attention immediately. Turning back to see numerous skateboards rolling his way at intense speeds it gave him somewhat of a mini heart attack. He had always hated skateboards. Anything that involved with the word skate often gave him bad memories from when he was younger. Back when he actually had "friends" a couple of buddies pressured him into riding down a steep hill which resulted in one hell of an injury. Almost as if panicking he had actually attempted to jump back out of the way only to land on one of the rampaging boards. As if it were a scene straight from a comic book he found himself flying down the concrete ground swaying back in forth in an uncontrolled manner as he tried to catch his balance. How he landed perfectly without falling off was all but a mystery to him. Though he would have rather fallen down rather then landing on such a dangerous tool used for entertainment. Surprisingly he had actually caught his balance and was able to stand straight up on the board without swaying. "Oh shit I'm actually doing it? This isn't as bad as I remem- ah shit" he said accepting his fate as he came across a friendly pot hole. The moment he ran into the pot hole his entire body launched off of the board causing him to hit the ground. Hard. The sound of swearing in midair was only matched by the loud thud as he collided with the ground. Managing to throw his arms in front of his face rather then extending them to catch himself he was luckily able to prevent himself from headbutting the concrete ground and giving himself yet another major injury from the rolling death machines. Frederick eventually manage to turn himself onto his back as Hazel eyes met the bright sky with an unsightly livid expression over his face. His breathing was unsteady which was to be expected after what he had just been through. Normally his first instinctive was to punch first and ask questions later, but for Auntie’s sake he needed to be more “understanding”. He continued to lay there not even bothering to pick himself up. One by one he heard the sound of boards crashing into one of the school walls with each clash making him flinch with temptation. His eyes continued to stay locked onto the bright sky as the sound of footsteps grew closer by the second. “If there is someone watching from up there.......give me strength not to smack the fuck out of this person. Damn skaters and their death machines on wheels” he mumbled under his breath attempting to crack a little over exaggerated statement to calm himself down.

awriternamedian awriternamedian

The spoiled idol of Bullworth Academy groaned in frustration as he was met with a certain voice he wasn't familiar with. The dreaded automated voice message. "You have reached the voice mailbox of KV. At the tone, please record your message. When you are finished recording, you may hang up or press 1 for more options" Beep! "Hey, bitch! The emperor has returned to Bullworth. KV, you need to come over and hang out by my room later. I need help decorating my room and we make an excellent ass team last time. No, but seriously, come down to the Opening Ceremony later. I'm gonna crave whoever is running the thing a boon and get my band a gig. If that doesn't work then I'll just bribe their poor asses." The rich kid laughed at his own partial joke until he realized how lonely it is that he's laughing at his own "joke" while talking to his best friend's voice message recorder. "I'm going to leave now. じゃあね!" He said farewell cheerily before pressing the bright red hang up button. Akihiko, like a child, absolutely hated not being paid attention to. Fortunately, he could never hate his own friends. Once he became friends with someone, they basically got a free pass to do almost anything they want in his eyes.

He laid down carefreely with his arms spread out and eyes closed, simply wanted to relax before urging whoever is running the event for a gig. His band was named Golden Harmony and comprised of a few other rich kids that happen to be musicians around the school, inspired by city pop and Japanese jazz. After what felt like hours, Aki opened his eyes and set himself up on the bed to see that he had done jack shit! Unopened boxes everywhere. I actuality, the time where he was relaxing only lasted for a moment. "This looks terribly vapid. Maybe I should start unpacking, even if I'm lonesome and don't have anybody to help." The prince complained to himself as he got off his new bed.

The artificially purple eyed male walked over to his window to let in some fresh air. He then went over to his bookbag, pulling out a small but very effective Bluetooth speaker and hooking up his phone to it. The sound of the sound Flyday Chinatown by Yasuha could be heard coming from the windows of his doors as Akihiko got to work on one of the boxes brought into his room that was conveniently labeled electronics. His singing could be heard by the people walking outside, though it was mostly people close to or inside the main building since his window was nearby.

People next to his window outside the main building could recognize his voice from anywhere considering that the lad didn't try to hide it. In fact, he flaunted his powerful voice whenever he could with talent shows, gigs, musicals, etc. A few people even began to stay outside in front of his window like he was some Disney Princess, making it really inconvenient and annoying for people that just wanted to get into the main building and could not give fewer fucks. Comments from indistinguishable people in the crowd broke through while groans and complaints of people sick of his high and mighty attitude stayed on the ground for the crowd to hear. At this point, even people from just nearby boy's dorms would most likely hear the commotion. "We love you Akihiko!" "He is a mythic bitch..." "I really don't get why you idolize him so much?." "Did you see him at last year's talent show? He blew everyone out of the water!" "Imagine how many people would notice us at lunch if we hung out with him!" "I'd like him to be nicer..." "I wonder if he'll be performing later today..." "Who the fuck is Akihiko?"

He adored the spotlight being on him. It was basically euphoric for him.

Interaction: Shey (Indirectly through crowd partially blocking the entrance to the main building) James and Donovan (If those windows are heccin thin)
Tags: V a l k y r i e V a l k y r i e Freak_Of_Nature Freak_Of_Nature Bites The Dust Bites The Dust

9af94b2e63ec34885a70e453453a718f.jpg
Ahh, first impressions. New meat. Madeleine couldn't wait to start her wondrous day at Bullworth Academy. More or less, she couldn't wait to see how everyone changed. Who got hot, who didn't. During the summer she spent time at her beach house with her family. Emily, Sky, and Lana were already blowing her phone up, wanting to see her.

The blonde haired girl let out a small sigh before glancing into the bathroom mirror, checking her makeup. She had on a pink dress that went about mid thigh length and her hair was tied up into a bun on top of her head. Maddi had already made her way into her dorm room, unpacked, and was just getting ready to wonder around. She knew the easiest place to see who's new would be at the school ceremony...In which Dr. Crabblesnitch would pull his famous 'keep your nose clean, or I'll clean it for you' line. Just thinking about it make Maddi nearly snort in laughter. He was such a weirdo! But not half the creep that the gym coach, Mr. Burton, was.

"Madddii!" A voice rang as a bubbly brunette girl made her way into Maddi's dorm room, "Are we having the back to school party this weekend still?" She asked as she flopped herself down on Maddi's bed.

"Duh! Why wouldn't we?" Maddi said as she exited the bathroom, a small smirk on her pink colored lips, "Let's go see the new meat."

As they exited the girls dorm, Maddi instantly saw Eli being his normal rebellious self lighting up a cigarette. Madeline knew not to fuck with Eli much, just due to knowing how he acts around people. That didn't stop her from scoffing as Eli talked to someone Maddi hadn't ever seen before, "She must be new." She said to Emily, who stood next to her. Already random boys were sending small waves and winks Madeline's way, causing her to reply with a small giggle and a wave.

"Hasn't anybody ever told you not to wear things that make you look fat?" Maddi sneered to a girl that passed by her into the dorms. The girl seemed shocked for a moment, but quickly vanished inside of the dorms. Emily, being the annoying follower she was, simply laughed at Maddi's 'joke'.

Her and Emily then began to wonder after that, heading towards the main school building. As they did they passed Eli, "Smoking kills." She said in a sickly sweet voice before continuing on her way into the school and disappearing into the auditorium where the ceremony was happening soon.

Interacted: Bowa Bowa ?​

Attachments

• 3664052806b83c0e13cc965d9623fb12.jpg
    3664052806b83c0e13cc965d9623fb12.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 1
as Ivy started towards the main building she noticed people rushing towards the boy dorms, excitedly talking about someone doing sething, they said something that sounded like the word singing, so she followed the small crowd, curious about the singer she followed.

Once the crowd got to the dorms she looked up at the open window where a faint melody could be heard but the crowd was too noisy, looking about she noticed an easily climbable tree and proceeded to climb it up as high as she could without falling to a broken bone, once she reached the edges of the branch she lay flat and wrapped her limbs around it to listen, anyone below would notice she wore jean shorts under her skirt if they looked up, finally she could hear so she just enjoyed.

Listening to: plastic_lover plastic_lover

m1k4G4z_d.jpgtumblr_nji85m3bmi1qla6e4o1_1280.jpg
MiPrwNn_d.jpgwinter_by_kr0npr1nz-d8943ox.jpg
Raven Madison
Raven couldn't help but raise a brow at his eye roll, 'Well, he's quite... interesting.' He seemed to have somewhat of the same attitude as she did. So when she gave them the cigarette she fully expected him to deny her request of adventuring to find more cigarettes with her. She watched with weary eyes as he returned her lighter and stuffed his hand back into his pocket.

She took a long puff of her own cigarette as she listened to him talk once again...and here it was, he began to walk away casually. This honestly angered Raven, though she saw it coming. The very rash individual shot up to her feet and began to walk after him, "Hey, man, what the fuck? You gotta be a douche bag?" Of course her first interaction would be with someone who was rude. That thought almost made Raven laugh. Just her luck.

When she finally caught up to him, before she could speak, a sweet voice interrupted them, "Smoking kills." It was a blonde girl. She looked like someone that defined themselves as 'Queen Bitch'.

Raven rolled her eyes, "I forget...were we talking to you?" The black haired girl asked as she placed a hand on her hip, waiting to be retaliated against. Before the 'Queen Bitch' could say anything Raven took a puff of her cigarette and allowed the smoke to just smack the blonde girl right in the face. Which sent her stomping away into the school with her minion, "I hate this place already." She said, turning her attention back to Eli, who just ran off with her cigarette. She let out a small sigh, "So, you going to help me or what?" She asked again, before taking a last puff of her cigarette and dropping it to the ground. At this point, hers was smoked to the filter. Once it hit the ground she put her foot on it and rubbed it into the ground until it wasn't burning anymore.

Raven felt like she and Eli could get along, but she also felt like they could clash heads. Already they both seemed to be rather hardheaded which would make for an interesting time in Raven's mind. She couldn't help but wonder if she'd fit in where he did. Which she assumed was with the 'rebels', given his attitude. Her thoughts were broken into when he spoke to her again, her attention now back to him.

Interacted: Bowa Bowa + myself

Corey Lenx
411BBFB1-0FFA-4A09-8246-B333343AC2C5.jpeg
Dark blue is the first thing that catches my gaze as I turn the corner slowly. A giggle chimes as the sweet scent of incense fills my nose. Mrs. Peters usually full teeth smile is angelic as always, her grin widens as she takes me into her sight.​

Gracefully sliding past, her head tilts in a small nod. I’m rooted in my place as my eyes follow her form cascading away. Damn, she’s gorgeous.

Tearing my gaze from her rear, to look at the direction she came from. A heavy sigh leaves my lips in anticipation. Contorting my facial features into the ‘i-don’t-give-a-fuck’ mask, which includes a blank gaze and a tight lined lip. I hesitantly continue my walk forward. I won’t have anyone to sit with. All the people I hung out with graduated last year. Feeling left behind sucks, I absolutely hate it.

The auditorium doors are wide open, the noise from inside barley reaches my ears until I'm already past the doors. “He’s so cool!” “I total suspect he’s performing today.” “He’s gotta be!” Creasing my eyebrows, my mask dropping as I scrutinize the loudly gushing girls. Are they talking about that prissy snob? What was his name… fuck, I can’t remember.

Shrugging away the thought with a small eye roll, my gaze filters through the room. It’s not quite full yet, but there’s a decent amount of chairs occupied, mostly in the middle of the room. Stopping my search as I take in the empty row towards the front. I move with haste and not so gracefully drop into the vacant seat.​

My shoulders sag as the hard metal hits my back. Hopefully this year’s ceremony doesn’t take long. Bending forward, I rest my elbows on my knees and my chin in my palm as a smirk forms from the thought. Of course this is going to take forever, it never goes by quickly. What was I thinking.

It’s been about six minutes and I’m already getting tired. Closing my eyes, I slowly tilt my head so my cheek is resting in my hand. I’m about to drift into a comfortable nap when my nose scrunches.​

The pungent smell of cigarettes wafts in, my tiredness turning into annoyance. Already? Honestly, what’s so fucking cool about smoking.
My mood is dampened as I realize the smell isn’t fading. Sitting up stiffly, I turn with shoulders pulled back rigidly to look at the chairs behind me. My glare is met by open space, with no face to place blame on.​

This suck, I hate that smell.
Location- Auditorium

Eli Moreau

image-2018-06-27.jpg
Having the reaction that Eli hoped she would have, he heard the new girl calling after him with an insult that wasn't uncommon for people to throw his way. After having to deal with a plethora of unintelligent heathens and entitled brats over the years, Eli desperately needed a fresh face to broaden his horizons. He took another puff of his cigarette as Madeleine passed him with one of her minions following her like a lost puppy. Maddi was the epitome of the word 'bitch', she bullied other students for nothing other than her own amusement and struts around the school as if she is the Queen. Eli wasn't exactly the nicest or a beacon of friendliness himself but at least he wasn't on Maddi's despicable level. Her attractive looks couldn't do anything to help her ugly personality.

As Maddi strolled by Eli she made a comment about smoking killing, her sickly sweet voice agitating him. Before he had the opportunity to utter anything, the girl Eli had stolen a cigarette from stood next to him and rolled her eyes - conveying her obvious distaste for Maddi and dismissing the jock by blowing a cloud of smoke into her face. Eli grinned slightly, finding it quite funny how someone just didn't give a flying fuck about Maddi despite her clear influence at Bullworth Academy. This girl was pretty bold and he liked that. Focusing his attention back on her, Eli thought that perhaps this girl's proclamation that she hated this school already was a record. People usually came to that conclusion prior to the end of their first day here, however, deciding that after not even being here an hour was quite the feat.

For the second time, the girl asked for Eli's help, finishing her cigarette and putting it out on the ground as she waited for his response. He wasn't out to make any enemies already this year so he turned around and began to head in the direction of her bags, looking over his shoulder to signal for her to follow. "I would like to point out I'm by far not a douchebag, I'm simply being real." He commented, glancing over at the girl he still didn't know the name of. "If you're going to survive at this school, there's no room for being naive. And If I'm going to help, then I've at least got to know your name, unless you want me to call you a cute nickname that you'll hate like kitten. Actually...I sort of like that." Eli chuckled softly, flicking some ash off his cigarette as he reached the girl's luggage.

"Okay kitten, the plan is that I'll wait outside the girls' dorms while you unpack your things. Then, I'll take you to meet my...friend who can help us with our nicotine problem. I'll explain everything to you on the way, just don't take ages or I'll leave, I've got my own shit to deal with." Eli explained. The girl should consider herself extremely privileged to even keep Eli's attention for this long, he didn't often bother with anyone other than himself. Running his free hand through his hair, Eli raised a brow at the newly nicknamed kitten as he waited for her answer.

Mentioned: Madeleine
Interaction: Raven
Tagged: WednesdayAddams WednesdayAddams

MiPrwNn_d.jpgtumblr_nji85m3bmi1qla6e4o1_1280.jpg
winter_by_kr0npr1nz-d8943ox.jpgm1k4G4z_d.jpg
Raven Madison
This would be her last time asking Eli for help, as she didn't want to come off as pushy or anything like that. Although she was headstrong she knew when to call it quits or if she'd gone too far. Before she knew it, however, the blonde male had already turned around and was heading towards her luggage. It stunned her for a moment, simply because she truely didn't expect his help. Quickly she began to catch up to him.

Once she was next to him she raised a brow at him saying he wasn't a douchebag. Of course, he did come off as one...but who was she to judge? Yet another flaw of Raven. Quick to judge with no regrets, "I'm far from naive." Lies, all lies. Raven could actually be quite gullible.. Eli didn't need to know that though. As he continued to speak a pink tint took over her cheeks when she was given the nickname 'kitten'. She huffed before picking up her violin case, wanting to keep that safe, "My name is Raven..I'm no where near as innocent as a kitten." She said, her words spitting out as word vomit. Speaking before she even thought it.

If it was said by someone she liked or was in a relationship with, Raven felt that the nickname kitten could be cute..but this was a guy who stole a cigarette from her and was simply going to walk away. So in this instance, he was right, she wasn't too fond of the nickname. Despite her cheeks being set ablaze when he first said it.

"No worries, man, I won't take up too much more of your time." She simply said as she began to lead the way towards the girls dorm, "After you help me get more cigarettes, I'll be out of those golden locks." After all, Raven had things she needed to do anyways. Like get her schedule, amung other things. She didn't plan on spending the whole day with Eli, though she wouldn't mind having a friend. She still wasn't sure if he would end up being one though. That was something only time could tell.

Once they reached the girls dorm she took what bags Eli had carried and struggled her way inside the dorm, "I'll be back with the blink of an eye!" She called back to him once she managed to open the door to the dorms. Her room number repeated in her mind, so she didn't forget it or over look it.

Finally, she reached her room. When she was inside she began to upack on the empty side of the room, being sure to not spread her things out too much. She swiftly unpacked her clothes, shoving them into the empty dresser near her bed. She then slid her volin under her bed due to her not wanting others hands on it. If it somehow broke, she'd be entirely suffocated with distress.

When she was finally done swiftly and messily unpacking she joined Eli back outside of the dorms, "Back! Hope you didn't miss me." She teased with a wink. Obviously she was joking, but hey, his reactions would hopefully be interesting. That's what she thrived for, interesting conversations and reactions to the things she said or did, "Show me the way."

Interacted: Bowa Bowa

It was to her complete shock that, rather than moving out of the way, he instead seemed to jump onto the skateboard. She froze in her steps, laughing softly. Well damn, she was worried for nothing. That was actually pretty bad ass. She wasn't sure even she could land like that on a fly away skateboard, at least not without more than a moment of warning. The laugh turned to a flurry of swears as he hit a pot hole and crashed to the ground though. She quickly shed all her bags but the one with her expensive music equipment and took off down the sidewalk, running just as easily in her stilettos as most people did in flats. What a perfect start to the first day this was. Hopefully he wasn't hurt too bad and there would be no hard feelings. It hadn't seemed like too bad a fall, but then again, you never could tell. She'd once fallen half a foot and broke one of her wrists, while surviving ten foot falls with maybe a few scratches

"I'm so fucking sorry," she said as she finally reached him, panting slightly. "I had too much stuff in my hands and the boards just kind of took off on their own. Are you alright?" She peered down at him, concern etched in her slim face. A slight grin cracked her lips suddenly, and she said, "That was pretty fucking bad ass though, you jumping up on the board. You could have rode that thing like a fucking beast if it weren't for the pothole." The grin faded again, leaving her concern once more. "Seriously though, I'm really fucking sorry." She held her hand out, both in a peace offering and to help him up. "Can I make it up to you? I've got bandages and pain meds if you need them, and all sorts of fun contraband I'm willing to share." She eyed him critically, blue eyes widening slightly as she realized she didn't recognize him. A new kid then. How interesting. He looked like he was about her age. She had to wonder if he was the only one, or if there were more of them.

Drook Drook

Users who are viewing this thread

Back