• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Build a world with me.

Stories Abound

I love stories!
Hello Ladies and Gentlemen!

I hope you are all having a fantastic day thus far! I am hoping to find others, like myself, that have an interest in world creation and character development. I'd love to play with others that have this same sort of focus. I am not the type that puts a huge focus on magic systems. I think they are fun, of course, but I love worlds where that isn't the crutch everyone wants to lean on when things don't go well. I like it to have a relatively minor role to prevent characters from being over powered.

With that in mind, if you are the sort that would like to write such a story, playing one, or multiple characters, please let me know! I am very much looking for a fun time. I play both women and men, light and dark, funny and not funny characters! I am willing to make up new characters, but be warned, I like to come up with backstories for them, even if it is mundane in nature! I hope to hear from one of you soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back