• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern BUDDY COP! - Rules

Giyari

Magical_Girl.exe
Roleplay Type(s)
buddycop_CRT.png

Genre: Comedy, Action.

Themes: Police, Crime, 80's Clichés.

RP Level: Casual

Sountrack:

Rules

• Follow the rules of RPn, no exceptions.
  • Please only post in the IC, OOC, and Character threads, any posts elsewhere will be ignored and deleted!
  • No Godmode, power playing, ghosting/bunnying (without permission of the other RPer) or metagaming.
  • In Character posts should be Third Person and Past Tense, please stick to this format. IC posts should include IC text only, there's an OOC tab for a reason, please use it.
  • Please read every post, even if your character is not involved in the scene.
  • Post length and content – On average, one to two paragraphs per post is preferred, but at the end of the day post however much feels comfortable to you. Don’t feel pressured to keep up with the more detailed, longer-winded people, but please do try to put enough detail to your writing for others to respond to.
  • Fighting between characters is allowed, however you must ask before doing something that will have major consequences to other characters and/or the plot.
  • Additionally, any minor action that directly affect other characters (a punch to the face for example) must be left open ended for the other RPer to decide the outcome (whether the punch connects, is blocked, or misses, and the damage it may cause).
  • There will be periodic announcements from myself with important details or events, these will guide the plot along. They may make use of temporary NPC characters.
  • And finally, if you have any questions at all, feel free to ask me in the OOC. I'll help you out as much as I can!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back