Story Bubblegum Flowers

Shaping Beats

local PSI child, here at your call!
good morning, afternoon, or night to you! here's a short story i felt like writing to open myself up to the community! please enjoy!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Around Eagle City she roamed...
A girl, young, and around the height of 5'4", walked around the city. She held a scroll looking device in her hands, while carrying her backpack on her left shoulder, and holding her skateboard under her right arm. On the side of her, walked a boy. Fluffy hair, with two tones of color to it. In his hand was also a bag, being dragged along the floor. He looked a bit older than her, but...That was only to her, as she was the only one who could see him. Everyone else just saw the item being walked around by nothing.

"So brother, where do you wan-"

The younger one started, only to be stopped by the sound of squealing and yelling.

"GUYS, LOOK! IT'S GLORY, THE ONE THAT'S FRIENDS WITH EMMA!!"

Someone in the crowd yelled. The girl, who we now know as Glory, exhaled softly and just stood there, grabbing her sibling's hand too. While the crowd stormed to the both of them, or who they thought was only one of them, Glory hummed a tune to a song she had heard while wandering around her school, the WNA Academy.

"Lil sis, I think you should move or something...You're gonna get hurt!"

The older boy cried to his younger sibling, who still stood calmly in the middle of the pack. Just before the crowd got too close, she blew a bubble with the bubblgum she had in her mouth and-

"Up we go! Bye everyone!!"

The crowd just stood and watched, before someone started clapping. Soon, the entire area was somewhat impressed. The invisble older brother soon ran after her, slightly wanting to know what even happened.

"...Is Glory a part of the shinobi bloodline...?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YUHHHH we is dONEEEE, I hope you eNJOYYYYEDDDD
i'm so tired bro,,, anyways-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back