• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Brookhaven Highschool (RandomFoodGirl and iChaotic)

RozieRawrs

Just The Coffee Girl
Basic high school, set in the small town of silence t hill, the schools name is BrookHaven. Weird happenings went on in the towns past.

WHT happens when two teens fall for each other? What will they conquer, how will it go?

Brittany

tumblr_mztlt0eIDG1sayhcao4_400.gif

Brittany pulls her black 98 dodge dakota into tears parking lot of technology school his was her first day in BrookHaven high, he new life.. she isn't ready to be that girl again, like he was in Taluca Lake. .. Part of her blames her all American family, because she was the off one.. because her mother is dead.

Brittany walks into the school texting her best friend from Paris, she closes her eyes and walks I to the principals office, she looks up a the headmaster and smiles softly, she is then directed to her French class where she sits next to her cousin, Lavender.​

Lavender

img-thing

Lavender sits in her French class, she just knows the only reason nobody was assigned next to her was because her cousin was supposed to join her class. Lavender sighs and opens her textbook where she had been doodling and writing names of people she thought were hot In the school.

Lavender groans when she sees her cousin saunter into the room. She rolls her eyes and continues doodling.​

Saraya (Raya) Cortez

large.gif

It had been a rough morning for Saraya - she had woke up late, cut herself shaving her legs, her favourite shampoo ran out and it looked like the day was going to be horrible. But fortunately for Saraya; she had Alex. Alex was her closest friend and she even referred to him as brother, and Alex knew how to cheer her up. Coffee - Saraya needed coffee in the morning otherwise she couldn't function properly. And Alex knew exactly what she liked. "Thanks Alex, you're a real sweetheart. Y'know that?" Saraya laughed as she used her other hand to pull on his cheek. Her next lesson was French, Saraya hated French. There was no point in learning a foreign language when she never planned on actually going to France. Taking a sip from her coffee cup she looked inside her class, noticing someone new. "Oooo, hey Alex, there's a new kid. Doesn't look too bad either." She said grinning. Alex was the only one who knew Saraya was a lesbian, they actually had fun out of it. Both of them rating and eyeing other girls. "I think we should say hello." Saraya walked into the classroom and headed towards the new girls desk.

Alex Trey

0eff1424b1087418aa65af9a0a80bfab.gif

"Says you Raya." Alex replied with a smirk. He indeed loved Saraya - obviously as a friend considering her sexuality. Alex would do anything to keep his friend happy, he couldn't bare to see her upset or annoyed. Peaking other her shoulder as she mentioned a new kid, he saw her as well. "Huh, there is. I can agree with you on that Raya; we got another cutie after you." He said with a childish grin. "Do we really have to Raya?" Alex complained as she mentioned talking to the girl, but she had entered the classroom before he could ask. Alex was an introvert and only spoke with Saraya, he preferred to be reserved and not interact with others. He was a confident person but just wanted to be alone or with Saraya. Alex sighed and followed her into the class.

Last edited by a moderator:
Brittany

tumblr_inline_niclwlBg5U1ruvt8g.gif

Brittany sighs and opens her French books, she starts reading the textbooks and answering the questions, she looks up as an attractive girl and an even more attractive guy walks up to her, she smiles and shuts her book, she flips back her hair and fixes her black bowler hat, she smiles warmly at the two.

"Bonjour, how are you two today? "

Britt watches as her cousin gets up and moves, she offers the empty seat to the pair, "one of you may sit here, if you are liking that? "

this is actually her in the picture, so yeah.​
0788d74f8b1dcc950799ff151232ff9f.jpg

Lavender
img-thing

Lavender rolls her eyes at her cousin as she greets the two new people, Lavey obviously wants nothing to do with her cousin, so she moves to the empty seat in front, the seat next to her is empty as well, she hears her cousins stupid voice as she offers the chair to one of the two new people, Lavender continues doodling. Getting nowhere really with her drawings, she grumbles under her breath about how Brittany gets all of the attention because she's pretty and has a French accent.

Well damn it Lavender can be perfect too! She's pretty too! She sighs to herself, nobody has noticed me since Britt moved here... she's just got this natural french musk to her.

( Mentioned; @iChaotic )

Saraya (Raya) Cortez

large.gif

Saraya walked over to the girl with a warm and soft smile. As her and Alex approached she noticed some girl next to her get up and move. 'Hm, I hadn't even noticed her' Saraya shrugged it off though as she stood next to the desk of the new girl. Sipping her coffee she looked at Alex who gestured for her to sit down. Taking her spot Alex sat behind her. "Hey new kid. I'm fine now, thanks to Alex." She gave him a wink as he sat down. "Saraya Cortez, but my friends call me Raya. And that behind me is my best friend Alex. What's your name? Or would you prefer me calling you 'new kid' for the rest of the year?" Saraya said smirking. @RandomFoodGirl

Britt

large.gif

Britt bites her lip, she mentally translates then smiles, "Oh! Brittany. It's nice to meet you. That's my cousin Lavender." Britt bits down on her bottom lip and glances at Alex, she smiles, blushes, then looks at Raya, "Do you speak French?" Brittany plays with her hair as she waits for an answer, she's still blushing from looking at Alex, she had seen his eyes, then that was it for her, she was fan girl in over a random guy, a hot one none of the less, but she hadn't even learned his name. Alex, she thought she heard.​

Saraya (Raya) Cortez

large.gif

Leaning forward, she tapped Lavender on the shoulder and gave her a quick smile. "Anyway, what were we on about? Oh that's right, French! I guess I can say quite a few phrases. Alex is a lot more fluent than I am though. Don't be annoyed if he doesn't talk, he prefers being quiet." She gave Alex a playful punch on the arm. "He's a sweetheart though once you get to know him. Anyway, I also couldn't help but notice your outfit. I must admit, it looks really cute and I love it Britt." @RandomFoodGirl

eeb28b9684c53a250567786f1b266d1d.jpg

Britt

large.gif

(I love this gif)

Britt bites her lip and smiles, "it's fine, he doesn't have to talk to me. I'm nothing special." Brittany blushes when Raya compliments her, "Thanks, hun, I used to wear this in France a lot as well." Britt looks over at Alex, when his eyes meet her she blushes, she then turns and watches as the teacher walks in. Britt smiles and leans into Raya, "My cousin needs people to talk to, I promise she is nice, she just thinks that I steal all the girls." Britt glances at her, "If she wasn't my third cousin, I would date her, but she's family, so.." Britts eyes sparkle, "She thinks I steal the guys too." She glances up at Alex, "And I wouldn't mind having a partner that I can communicate in my language to." Britt looks back at Raya, "Do you think you could enlighten me and sit with Lavender?"

(Pretty adorable I have to admit.)

Saraya (Raya) Cortez

large.gif

'Steal all the girls? Is she what I think she is?' Saraya became slightly pleased at this thought. She found Brittany rather attractive, she also seemed very polite and nice. Saraya noticed how Britt blushed every time she looked at Alex, was she developing feelings for him? A small urge of jealousy came over Saraya; but she remembered it was Alex. Him getting into a relationship would probably help him - and seeing Alex happy was what she wanted. It was a shame Saraya couldn't have feelings for him; in her opinion they would be a perfect couple. Snapping out of her thoughts she gave Brittany another smile, "Oh yeah, I wouldn't mind sitting next your cousin." Standing up she whispered, "If you do anything to him I don't like - you'll be sorry." Standing up straight she gave a slight chuckle, "I'm kidding, you two have fun now." Saraya smirked as she dropped her bag next to Lavender. @RandomFoodGirl

Lavender

original.jpg

Lavey looks up as a girl sits next to her, she closes her book quickly and stares at her, "c-can I help you?" She bites her lip then looks back at Brittany who is now smiling at a guy, Alex, she thinks. Lavender rolls her eyes.

"My cousin didn't send you here, did she? Ugh, she is such a try hard." Lavender opens her book and turns to the page the teacher tells her to, she takes out a black pen and starts writing down the stuff the teacher writes in sprawled writing, neat but large.

Britt
large.gif

Brittany smiles, "Please sit." She giggles, "No worries, I won't bite, and you seem nice enough..." Britt bites her lip, she glances at Raya, Raya is quite beautiful, perfect, kind. But Alex caught her eye, and Lavender could use someone like Raya in her life.​

Saraya (Raya) Cortez

tumblr_nqgey6kePE1t8metro1_400.gif

Saraya crossed her legs as she sat down. "Hiya." She greeted. "Saraya Cortez, but you can call me Raya. Pleasure to meet you Lavender." Saraya said with a loving smile. "And no, I decided to switch seats because I wanted to say hi." Trying to make Lavender feel better. "So, why did you and your cousin come here?" She took another sip from her coffee; she adored coffee and always wanted to make her morning drink last as long as possible. Her favourite was a caramel macchiato from Starbucks which she ordered every day before school.

Alex Trey

Alex noticed Britt making quick glances at him. He didn't respond with a smile or anything; he wasn't mean or anything like that. But just didn't like doing it to people he doesn't know. He sighed as Saraya sat next to Lavender, 'What are you up to Raya?' Alex thought to himself as he sat next to Britt. "Hey." Alex mumbled as he sat down. Saraya had tried getting him in relationships before but they never worked out - Alex just wasn't interested in anyone at the school. And the person he adored the most was a lesbian, I mean, what are the chances of that? He was also worried getting into a relationship could cause Saraya's and Alex's friendship to drift apart; probably one of the worst things he could imagine. @RandomFoodGirl

Lavender
bon-instagram-melina-pillowpet-Favim.com-2088485.jpg

Lavender shakes her head, "Britt didn't like taluca lake, so my parents moved us here." Lavey looks down at her book, focusing on her work, but hoping that Raya continues wanting to talk to her, Lavey has been at the school for a week now, because Britt was sick. And nobody has talked to her until now, until this girl Raya, this beautiful girl, one that caught Lavenders eyes from the first sight.

"Britts mother is dead, so she was sent to my family... Well.. not sent, we went to Paris to pick her up."

Lavey sighs and looks up at Raya.

She tries not to laugh as Britt gets scolded, but she groans when her cousin walks past her, Lavender leans back in the chair and crosses her arms.

"My cousin, the try fucking hard." Lavender looks at Raya, "You be friends with her if you want, but I can't stand her."

Brittany
large.gif

Britt smiles as Alex sits, "Bonjour, I'm Brittany, Brittany Mason, and you are?" Britt looks up at Alex with her pitch black eyes, the contacts make her eyes shimmer in the light. Britt fiddles with her hair, waiting for a response.

Alex probably thinks she's odd, probably thinks that she isn't pretty.

That makes two people, then.

Brittany has never understood why people find her so attractive, she has Violet eyes, abnormal eye color that creeps people out, and she wears black contacts because she hates her eye. Brittany is also French, she thought that people in America didn't like french people.

He doesn't seem to like me, maybe Raya is my competition? Oh well, she deserves him.

Brittany looks up at the teacher as she scolds her.

"Would you like to teach this class?"

The teacher places her hands on her hips and motions for Brittany to come to the front, so she does. Brittany walks to the front of the class, "where are we?"

The teacher gestures to the textbook where Brittany begins reading off the short story, pronouncing the words better than even the teacher, her French accent giving the full effect.

Brittany stops when she gets to the definition, she reads it in her head then shakes her head, "Don't listen to that. Basically what those words, the ones you don't know, mean it's okay, in Paris if you were to say that in a reassuring sentence, saying that phrase will make us feel better." Britt smiles, she writes down some rules to passe compose.

"Past tense, this is actually easier than you think, honest, and I'm not just saying that. I promise you, the English language is more difficult than my own." She giggles.

The teacher sits at her desk, watching as Brittany teaches her class.

"When I was growing up, I learned this with a song, I'll write the lyrics up for you and you guys, I expect you to sing along, ok?"

Britt begins writing the lyrics to the song on the board.​

Saraya (Raya) Cortez

Saraya gave a look of sympathy to Lavender, "I'm sorry for her loss.." She put down her coffee. "Do you two not li-" Before she could finish her sentence Brittany had been called up to the front. A slight grin came across Saraya's face as Britt began reading, it becoming bigger as she went on. "Your cousin's amazing." Saraya whispered - forgetting that Lavender was annoyed. 'Wow, completely fluent in a language and a cutie. Are all French girls like this?' She thought to herself with a slight smirk.

Alex Trey

"Alex Trey.." He muttered looking down at the desk. Alex gave a quick glance at Brittany, noticing her eyes. 'Black eyes? Surely they must be contacts.. but why would someone wear pure black contacts? That's kinda weird...' Alex thought to himself. He really didn't want to have small talk, or even an actual conversation for that matter; he was probably one of the most introverted kids in the school. Surprisingly not many people actually cared that much, and whenever someone did make a comment about him - Saraya was always there to back him up. Alex continued to look down at his desk, even after Brittany had been called on and sent to the front. His gaze shifted to her slightly though once she began reading. 'Her French is perfect.. It would be cool to be able to speak so fluently. Raya doesn't like practicing French though.' He gave a small sigh as he looked at the board. @RandomFoodGirl

Lavender
img-thing

Lavender nods, "Yeah, everybody seems to think so." She crosses her arms and sighs, "I seriously think I'm the only one that could give less of two shits about Brittany." Lavender sighs, she fiddles with her hair, "Even you are in a bloody trance because of her stupid french shit. "

Lavender shakes her head and writes down the stuff Brittany writes on the board.

Britt
large.gif

Brittany finishes writing the lyrics first, she smiles at the students, "I sing first, you repeat after me, okay?"

Brittany starts singing the terms of past tense in French, quite easy considering it's only two to three words per term. She smiles as other students repeat.

"You guys can be having more motivation than this, Co, E on. Repeat. "

Brittany sings again, blushing as her eyes meet Alex's. She looks down, still singing, blushing, she fixes her hair and her hat before meeting his eyes again.

"Keep going."

Saraya (Raya) Cortez

Saraya huffed, "Are you giving me attitude?" She glared at Lavender, "I was just trying to be nice. but if you're going to be like that." Saraya turned away and her focus switched to Brittany. 'Who does she think she is? I did nothing to her, it's not my fault her cousin's better than her.. moody bitch.' She kept eyeballing Lavender with a look of annoyance and a face like 'What's your problem?' @RandomFoodGirl

Lavender

Lavender hisses as Brittany smiles at her, she glares at her cousin, she then looks at Raya.

"I didn't mean to offend you, it's just... Britt made my parents move us to France, then move us here. She takes attention.my parents don't notice me, teachers neither, and you, a beautiful girl like you. She won't give you the time of day, Raya, your friend? She will chew him up then spit him out like he meant nothing to her. People, E don't realize it, but she's a snake, she just hides underneath all of her French 'class'"​

Brittany
giphy.gif

Brittany smiles softly, after teaching about Passe Compose, she tosses the marker to the teacher, the bell rings and Brittany walks to her desk, she winks at Alex and grabs her books, she heads for the door.

"You're all dismissed! "

Britt giggles and walks to her locker, she puts her books on a small, black shelving unit that hangs from the hook in the locker, she grabs her drama books and heads to her next class.

(She could possibly be in class with Alex and they are paired together?)​

Saraya (Raya) Cortez

Saraya's eyes flickered at the mention of her being beautiful. "Hmph, thank you." A slight grin appeared on her face. "Alex isn't one to talk to others anyway, so I wouldn't worry too much. Besides, if she does do anything; she'll have me to deal with." Saraya giggled. Hearing Britt say class was dismissed she stood up and grabbed her coffee. "What you got next Lavender?" Smiling as Alex walked over to her.

Alex Trey

Alex sighed as class finished, standing up he packed his things away. 'Brittany doesn't seem too bad, slightly cute if I'm honest. But I don't really want to talk to her, I don't need anyone to talk with besides Raya anyway - she's practically the only person I need in my life.' Letting out another sigh he walked over to Saraya and gave her a smile and a slight wave. @RandomFoodGirl

(Alright, where will Raya and Lavender go?)

Lavender

Lavender looks up at Raya, "I think I have Home economics, you?" Lavender grabs her books and stands, she gives Raya a look, "Honestly, I doubt Britt will care if you pound her, she's beautiful... She's got everything going for her and... well... if she was to lose her beauty, she would be allowed to stay at home. Because it's Brittany. She always gets what she wants."

(I'm trying to make it so that Lavender gives off this rude impression of Britt, but in reality, she's the victim to Lavey hate because Lavey is jelly. Britt isn't at all as bad as Lavender thinks.)

Brittany
tumblr_mztlt0eIDG1sayhcao3_400.gif

Brittany walks into her drama class, several students stand around, reading scripts from Romeo and Juliet. Britt grabs the script and looks it over, she finds an empty corner and starts rehearsing for the part of Juliet. She sets the script down and begins performing, with no Romeo, the dance looks ridiculous. She blushes madly as a guy comes and takes the place of Romeo, she reads off her line, but the guy messes up. She shakes her head and gestures for him to leave.​

Saraya (Raya) Cortez

"Um, I believe I have science. Actually wait no, I have home economics as well; that's it. Guess we're going to be in the same lesson." Saraya smiled. "But seriously, why are you so angry at her? She seems like a really nice girl.." Saraya glanced at Alex. "What do you think Alex?"

Alex Trey

Alex shrugged, "I dunno.. she seems okay." He sighed, "Anyway Raya.. I've got drama; so I'll see you later." He muttered as he hugged her and left. It must be a surprise to many people that someone like Alex does drama - despite his introversion, he wanted to become an actor. Fortunately for Alex he was a reasonably confident person; nothing compared to Saraya though; he thought her confidence was a really good trait of hers. @RandomFoodGirl

Lavender
img-thing

Lavender looks away, "A lot of shit has gone down since she joined my family, I mean, she stole my best friend, she gets more attention from my parents, my boyfriend bloody cheated on me with her.. I mean, I have every reason to hate her, haven't I?" Lavender walks to her Home EC class and washes her hands, she walks into the kitchen.

"Honestly, when we first went to pick her up, I thought she was cool. You know she used to be BLONDE? Yeah, blonde hair. Braces, she was a nerd. Now look at her, she's a bloody model and I'm the ugly kid."

Lavender sighs, "And I can tell she fancies Alex."

Brittany
original.gif

Britt pushes the guy away as he gets closer to her, she shakes her head.

"No, get out of my face." She growls at the boy, but he pushes closer. Brittany looks around the room, but nobody even notices as she is pushed around by this boy.

"Get off of ME! " Britt yells, she pushes him off as her pursues his touching and grabbing. Brittany pushes him off once again and walks away, the boy grabs her arm and she turns, her hair flips as she turns, she pulls her arm away and starts cursing at him in French then walks out the door, she runs straight in Alex, who she knows was watching. She shakes her head.

"Doesn't matter where I go, I'm only eye candy." Tears well up in Britts eyes and she pushes past Alex, she wipes her eyes and sits against the wall and pulls her knees to her chest, she looks down at the ground, her sleeves pull over her hands as she wipes her eyes.

(Sorry for taking so long)

Saraya (Raya) Cortez

Saraya followed Lavender into home economics.. "Well, I guess they are pretty valid reasons for you to hate her.. And hey, you're not ugly; don't say that." Putting a hand on Lavender's shoulder. "If you were I don't think I'd be talking with you." Saraya grinned. "Seriously though, you look quite beautiful in my eyes.. don't let others tell you otherwise, okay?" You have no reason to think bad of yourself." Giving her a heart warming smile. "And I guess she seems to.. but Alex won't be interested, I've tried time and time again to get him into a relationship but he doesn't want to. Wish I could have feelings for him.." Her eyes widened at the realisation of what she just said, "Oh uh, forget that last part." Saraya said with an awkward smile.

Alex Trey

Alex was walking to Drama when he collided with Brittany; seeing tears in her eyes. 'What's up with her?' I don't really want to ask but it'd be rude not to..' Alex thought to himself - contemplating what to do. Plucking up the courage he walks over to Brittany and sat next to her. Clearing his throat, Alex spoke in a soft and quiet voice. "What's wrong with you?" He muttered. @RandomFoodGirl

Brittany
tumblr_mztlt0eIDG1sayhcao1_400.gif

Brittany wipes her eyes then looks up at Alex, "Pardon? Oh.. It's nothing.. I'm just.." Brittany starts crying, "I'm just tired of being thought of as an object, just a pretty girl that guys only want to use instead of caring about... It just doesn't matter what I do, I'll always just be an object, something to show off instead of an actual person, someone people want to actually be around." Brittany wipes her eyes and sniffles, she looks at Alex .

"Oh, Alex, I'm sorry, I usually don't let people see me cry, I'm just so tired of all of this. Sometimes it just makes me want to fall asleep and never wake up.."​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back