• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Bug Broken Images?

Phayne

[▬▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬▬]
Not sure if this is the correct place x.x

I seem to be having issues with images all of a sudden. Quite a lot of images I come across here show the broken image icon. I have tried incognito mode and I.E (i use chrome mainly) and I have cleared history and cache, but seem to have the same problem.

Sometimes the broken images are fixed, only to have the ones that worked before suddenly break. I tried viewing the same pages on my mobile and it seems to work fine there. I dont have this problem on other sites.

Is this on a specific thread or just throughout the site? Is your phone using carrier data or your own wifi?

Phone uses mobile data.

Happens on several threads where there are a lot of images. A few will show, but a few also have broken images.

More than likely - if it's on a heavy media thread - it is your internet connection, which is nothing we can control, improve, or resolve.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back