Bring on the RP

Septrama

The Lesbian Hermit
Hello everyone!

It's been many years since I role played regularly, but the itch has come back with a vengeance. I grew tired of group RPs falling through after mere days of collaboration on Gaia and eventually became distracted with adult life in general. After some very quick perusing, I delightedly stumbled upon this site. I'm hoping to find some dedicated folks or a small group with which to have short and/or long term role plays running with. As this site is solely dedicated to RP, I'm excited to meet some people with a vested interest in writing together.

I'm sure I'll look around the other threads for particular stories or ideas to snag onto, but a quick run down of my interests:
  • Romance - I enjoy for almost all of my stories to have some form of romance. I am personally, a big ol' lesbian, who naturally enjoys these pairings in my writings
  • Fantasy - Some of my first personal writings and role plays were in older fantasy settings. I still enjoy them to this day
  • Modern - Always a reliable landing point, as long as it has a twist
  • Fandom - Where to start... Harry Potter, Avatar (TLA), Wynonna Earp, Wonder Woman, Supergirl, Mass Effect, Westerns, Resident Evil... to name but a few

Anyway, I'm excited to meet some new people and create some great collaborations. Thanks everyone!

Thank you for the reply to my post * Grins* I would love to rp I will though warn life can get nuts on me sometimes but will do my best to rp at a good pace when I am around :)

Nope Septrama replied to my post , and ment to put that on mine not her's. Decided didn't matter either way long as it got up on some post . * smirks* Sorry for the confusion.

Thank you for the reply to my post * Grins* I would love to rp I will though warn life can get nuts on me sometimes but will do my best to rp at a good pace when I am around :)

I completely understand! Ive got a busy job and wonderful wife so they can pull me away on occasion. Please feel free to message me with any ideas you’d like to collaborate on - I also enjoy discord if you are on there as well

Users who are viewing this thread

Back