• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy When Heaven Crashes Down (Angel/Demon RP)

Should this be a casual or detailed roleplay?

• Casual

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Detailed

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

iiimee

Sweet Transvestite

Hey, Chase here. I am a new member- isn't it obvious? In any case, I have an old story of mine which I want to yet again recreate. Of course, nobody on here would know how many times I've done this roleplay, so...

:P I plan on making this a group 3-person roleplay with a posting order. Whether it is casual or detailed is up to those in my roleplay, but it has to at least be one of those, and there is no "max" for how much you can type in one post, though please don't get irritated with somebody if we chose casual and they only write a paragraph- after all, that's all they were required to do. This story takes place between our six main characters, or our three couples, to be exact. I don't care about the sexualities of our characters, so please feel free to make them whatever gender you like, though I think one of them has a required gender. Finally, here's the plot:​

Every million years, the God of Earth dies, or at least to some degree, on the coldest day of the year- January 1st. Their heavenly body sheds away, making them powerless to anything that would try to consume them. We often hear that angels were made for the protection of human souls, but that is false. In fact, without his angels, the God of Earth would be powerless to the demons that invade the Heavens this day every year. No longer restrained by the God's bodily presence in Heaven, they attack the angels, desperately trying to get closer to the soul of the one they seek to destroy. Only one demon has ever been close to consuming the God's soul however- well, that's not right. There has only ever been one RANK of demons that were close to consuming and destroying the soul of the purest being in the universe: The kings of Hell. Before I say anything else, you need to understand this: There can only be one king of Hell. In order to become the king of Hell, you must kill the current one, and with his death, you take all of his impurities, sins, and hatred for humanity, and it mingles with whatever feelings you already had, as a fallen angel.

Our story begins with this info. Are you still there? Good... stay there until I finish speaking. One year, on the day of January 1st, something happened. The demons were suddenly more powerful than usual, and quickly began to transform even the strongest angels into weak, fallen demons. What was stranger still was that a new face led the army of demons, one that the God of Earth knew all too well. With only a thousand angels left, the current commander of the angels made a rash decision: They had to take their God to Earth now, before he was destroyed. With pure hands the angel led their master's soul downward with the rest of the angels, and everything was fine... until the demons found out what they were doing. The angels quickly separated, in an effort to throw them off guard, but in the chase the heavenly commander accidentally let go of the God's soul, and not having the flying ability of it's servants, it crashed rather quickly unto the Earth. Now, I know you want to blame the angelic commander right now, bit you have to understand how stressful these conditions were, and they never knew the consequences would be so severe. In the moment the God fell, a woman was holding her newborn child: right in the area he crashed. Considering he wasn't physical, it wasn't hard at all for him to merge with the youngster's soul- which he did, accidentally of course. The impact was enormous! If I remember correctly, even the mother of the child's windows broke, which must've been alarming, since she herself couldn't possibly have known what that had been. In this impact, you can imagine, our God's memories were lost, replaced by those of a mere child's, and with their souls being merged, it isn't too far from the truth to say that they were the same person. Our story doesn't begin there however, but eighteen years later...

CHARACTERS

This is one of those roleplays where the characters are already assigned and made so... sorry! I will be "Person One" so the first two characters are mine k? K!

Person One's Characters:

Character One: The God who fell from Earth, now eighteen years old and still oblivious to the fact that he's a God. Polite but short-tempered, this guy likes to imagine that he's tough but in reality he's really easy to mess with. A bit of a workaholic but manages to snag some time for himself. He hasn't been found all these years because, being in a busy city, his graceful presence is easier to hide. Demons and angels alike are searching for him.

Character Two: A human who finds themselves a little too curious about the demon-servant, and of course anyone else they notice who seems a little too... out of the ordinary. Optimistic, she isn't the type to give up on any challenge unless she's too physically injured to go on.

Person Two's Characters:

Character Three: The king of Hell- or at least the sixth one. Once a commander of the Heavenly army and a close friend to God himself, he is secretly torn about his job, which is to find and destroy the soul of the God. He rules Hell with an iron fist, and is not at all amused by the mischief his demon servants create, both in Hell and on Earth. He remembers everything he went though: when the demons captured him, tortured him until his wings turned black and he became a fallen angel, when the old king of Hell had abused and subconsciously brainwashed him into hating his own God, when he killed the king, and when all the rage, lust, and murderous hatred for the God of Earth filled him at the king's death. He remembers all of this, yet subconsciously he can't help but hope to find his God again, both out of love and hate.

Character Four: An angel that was made only a few days before the fateful January 1st... You can play this character anyway you want, but typically I suggest for them to have some level of either fake emotion or emotionless expressions. (I don't know why, but angels always seem like pretty empty-hearted beings to me. Your angel, of course!) Since they're young, they're often seem following the current Heavenly commander to learn more, though they'll also do things on their own- they don't LIVE for another angel, after all...

Person Three's Characters:

Character Five: The current commander of the Heavenly forces. You can play this character anyway you want, though my suggestions are to either make them seem pretty much emotionless or a little "unangelic" by adding some borderline "sinful" traits to them, such as sarcasm or thievery. The only thing I'd like to make clear about this character is that their mission is to find the God and restore him to his Godly form- no matter what it takes, even if it means disrespecting their master's wishes. They also control the angels, so that's one advantage to them.

Character Six: The king of Hell's main servant, or second-in-command, to be more precise. You can make this demon however you want, though they should still feel pain if they're in the presence of the God for too long (well, as long as the God is healthy. When weakened I doubt his presence will effect the demon for too long.) They can have some lustful nature, but please remember to keep the thread appropriate.

I assigned characters like this, mostly because I didn't want characters that might become a couple to be played by the same person... So, who wants to be Person One and Person Two?​

[QUOTE="Guilded Clover]I don't mind being Person two.

[/QUOTE]
K! I actually had somebody say they wanted to join this RP though they didn't care which person they were, so I'll talk to them! ^_^

[QUOTE="Ezra-San]So person three it is? o:

[/QUOTE]
Yep. Is that ok? I suppose after we confirm this I have to create the RP thread. *Pouts at all this work, which actually isn't a lot at all*

[QUOTE="Guilded Clover]I don't mind either, but I might not make my characters until tomorrow morning if that's fine with you?

[/QUOTE]
Ok, though do any of you know how to make those tab things I've seen for threads? It would just make it easier to go from each of our threads...

So guys, do you want to put the forms here or on a RP thread? I figured out the tab thing but it's a hassle so... on the RP thread or on here?

OR we don't get forms, and we just start RPing...

Last edited by a moderator:
@Ezra\-San You guys haven't replied in a while... something up?

I'll make the thread, sorry I haven't yet! I didn't know how threads worked on here lol- no clue you automatically got a sign-up thread! :P

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back