• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Bright Nights in the Big City

Astrid laughed, "Me too! Except i just sat on the floor. I wouldn't participate." Astrid smiled and looked around trying not to stare at the pretty girl. She started biting her nails and smiled, "We had to get dressed in gym uniform."

Clara pierced her lips, the idea of slipping on one of the old lady outfits repulsed her. She sighed and changed. After she was done, she went and stood by Astrid. She looked down at her clothes and scowled.

Astrid noticed her scowling, "I know its gross. The coach made us." She stretched and smiled, "I hope these are clean." She sniffed the shirt, "They smell clean."

Jessica walked into class with Hunter. Again, kids stared, after a couple of seconds they started whispering about her and her celebrity parents. Jessica took a seat in front of some guy wearing eyeliner.

Colt keeps his thoughts to himself, fiddling with his gloves. He takes a pencil out of his pocket, realizing he did not bring any other school supplies to the first day. He laughs quietly and watches people around him.

"I'm sure these things were made back in 1800, but the school board is too cheap to buy new ones." She sighed as the gym teacher started bossing them around.

(Sorry for the late reply! My router started messing up. It's fixed now!!! :) )

Daniel sat in Social Studies class, hyped-up as usual. He kept his headphones, without a care for the rules, and the teacher surprisingly ignored it. He listened, to the teacher speak about all the usual rules and regulations of the classroom and the school. It was a normal first day of school, until he spotted someone he'd never thought that he'd ever see in Bridgeport--- Jessica Summers. She was like his favorite celebrity crush. She was very beautiful to him. He always wanted to meet her in person. He decided to wait until class was over to grab his chance at it.

Colt hears the mumbling about the girl who now sits in front of him, but he does not recognize her. He was never good with remembering faces, though. Colt shrugs and stares at the back of her head. He fights the urge to touch her hair by stroking his own hair out of his vision. So much for trying to pay attention in class... This girl blocking him from the teacher was the perfect excuse for doing whatever he pleased. Colt smirks and examines his photographs from his morning stroll.

Cristina walked into her Math class and sat down 3rd row. She watched the teacher in front walking around. Not many of her friends were in the same class.

Astrid sighed as the coach demanded they start running laps. She started running beside Clara and laughed at the comment she made. She looked at Clara, "I'm sure he only wants us to run because he can't." She kept a steady pace and ran around the gym.

Jessica half-listened to the policy about homework and reports. Who wouldn't know the policy? Jess doodled in her notebook and sang quietly to herself. She realized that a lot of people were still staring at her. She looked at the guy with eyeliner behind her and some guy with headphones on. Jessica blushed and turned back to writing in her notebook hoping not to attract attention.

Daniel smiled when he saw Jessica look at him and giggle. He was most definitely interested in her after that. He knew her from some of her parents' tv shows and appearances. He really thought that she was hot. Though many many people he knew only saw her as stuck-up, little rich girl, he saw past that. He realized how overshadowed she was by her parent's careers. He kinda felt bad for her, in a way.

Colt sees the girl in front of him glancing around, so he assumes she is growing bored with the teacher's rant on school regulations. He quietly clears his throat, having not spoken to anyone yet today, and leans in towards her right ear.

"So. What do you think? Is this one better? Or the one with the ray of light?"

Colt faces the camera lens towards himself, so she can examine two different photographs he took of a pigeon. He waits for her to turn around; an excitement in his eyes sparks as he speaks of his favorite hobby.

The coach blew a whistle and yelled, "Everybody stop! Start walking." Astrid stopped running and bent over placing her hands on her knees and panting, "Damn I'm out shape." She blew a piece of her out of her face and stood up raising her arms above her head and walking around the gym. She wiped a hand over her face to wipe the sweat off her forehead. She wiped her hand on the shorts and shivered, "That's so gross."

Jessica turned around and looked at the guy with eyeliner. "I prefer the one with the ray of light," Jessica said to the stranger who talked to her. Jessica turned back to doodling still bored.

The coach yelled, "Everyone go get dressed!" Astrid growled and walked into the dressing room. She stepped into a changing stal and pulled the wet shirt and shorts off. She threw them on the ground and grabbed a wet wipe out of her purse. She wiped down as best as she could then get dress in her clothes. She picked the clothes up off the floor and carried them out of the changing room. The coach grinned as everyone sat down, "Take those outfits home and wash them. Bring them everyday! You will wear them everyday. You forget it at home. You get detention. Am I understand?" Everyone nodded there heads. "Class dismissed!" The coach yelled then walked back to his office. Astrid leaned back on the bleachers and sighed. She sprayed herself down with perfume and brushed her hair to make sure she was prettied up to walk down the hall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back