• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Breaking the Silence

Characters
Here

Bakuyoshi

The lord of shipping
The sun had yet again set on the small town in kansas. To the average outsider the town held no importance it was just a small sleepy town with hardly anything to offer. The people were honest folks who hardly knew the struggle of the big city, yet dealt with issues of their own. But for those not human this town was a hiding place, and a damn good one to romp around in. Especially those of low moral standards, Demons and some forms of undead love to attempt to manipulate the townsfolk. Yet the folks pass it off as myths and tall tales.

Yet a darkness approaches the town. Ghouls, vile creatures that feed on any dead flesh. Since the pact had been made Ghouls could no longer lurk in cemetaries for their meals. And with the humans protection of nature Ghouls have rapidly starved. Until a revelation a Ghoul had come up with. An unnatural crime against all the pact stood for. And this town was next on the list. And the people have no idea.

Aneea_Luna01 Aneea_Luna01

Fia walked through the dark until she sees a town.She ran to it hoping to find somebody to help her.She was alone and tired she knew very little of the safe towns her father told her about and he human disguise was failing due to the hunger in her stomach.

She got to the town asking some of the ghouls where she could find some food but they ignored her.She sighed walking through the town when she runs into somebody and the two of them fall to the ground.She whispered ow before looking into the eyes of a human.

Jacob was enjoying another normal day of his. People calling him weird and having to deal with his kid sister. These two things always happened everyday and the most he had to do happened at night. He would go and listen to the supposed rumours of ghost and monsters. He didn't believe a word yet it was something to do in this little town. And he was about to continue this before he walked into someone as he rounded a corner. A small recoil happened before he looked to see the person he bumped into, somebody else who took cosplaying seriously, but for now he had to be a gentlemen and try to help her. "Oh god I am so sorry. I was just walking and maybe should have slowed down! Do you need a hand?" He said as he offered his hand to the stranger.

“Forgive me I was not watching my steps.but maybe you can help me find some food I can pay in fairy dust or fairy gold and maybe a place to rest my legs are desperately tired.”Fia says smiling as she took his hand.
She looked at his outfit,”You must be a strong steam master to wear such an outfit.”She says not realizing her human disguise has already disappeared and her long pointed ears stood out against her silver hair.She watched Jacob with curious eyes.She has never seen an outfit like his and smiled at him with a kind smile.

Last edited:
Jacob grinned looking at his outfit "Well it did take some work and a few paychecks to make this thing. And I must compliment your costume as well. Who got the Elf ears? They look so realistic and I know a friend who would pay you so much just to tell him. He's trying to get a Legolas cosplay going and well half the people who make Elf ears suck. But whoever made those must know what they are doing." He said looking at her ears as he realized she said fair dust and fairy gold. "Well someone is taking their roleplaying seriously. Nothing wrong with it at all. But keep it down around here. Not everyone is fond of it around here."

“what is roleplaying and what is Legolas?”Fia asks curiously when she looked at him.”You are human?”She asks suddenly realizing that he didn’t sound like a steam master that she has seen before.She began to back away when she looked in a window realizing her disguise was gone.She quickly sighed putting her disguise back on.Her once silver hair turned brown and her ears disappeared before her eyes became green.She looked at Jacob,”Sorry Forgive me But I must go now.”She says bowing and heading off.

Jacob was about to answer when he saw the girl change. There was no chance in hell he just saw what he just saw, but on impulse from sheer interest he chased after. "Wait a minute! What was that you just did!? You have to tell me, I won't even spill it to anyone else just tell me what that was!" Jacob rushes after the woman honestly curious at what he saw.

Fia turned down an alley to find a dead end,she sighed turning to head back onto to see Jacob right there.She sighed again,she was going to be in lot of trouble if he found out and spread it around.She knew that but she wanted to tell him for some reason she didn’t understand why she wanted to.
Watching Jacob get closer to her she looked for ways to escape as her stomach growled reminding her of her hunger.

Last edited:
As Jacob got closer a Ghoul would slip into Fia's point of view, right behind Jacob it's mouth watering and it's eyes filled with hatred as it drew a blade and continued to creep silently towards the trapped human, as far as it was concerned the Elf got it an easy meal.

Jacob stopped a few feet away realizing how much of a creep he may seem. And the womans growling stomach may have something to do with whatever was going on. "Look I'm not sure what is going on but don't worry. You can trust me to not bring this up... Best keep me reminded just in case but I won't make any active attempts to tell. For now don't you think we should get you something to eat so you don't wither away." As he said this he held his hand out offering Fia a meal, yet still unaware of the danger behind him

Fia saw the ghoul as jumped over Jacob and landed on the creature of the dark.She sat on his chest pinning his claws down to the ground as she looked at him,”Really attacking now,If you go away now without a further problem I won’t send you back to where ever you came from.”Fia says as her hand begins to glow with light magic the only defense against ghouls.

Fia glanced at Jacob,”I will deal with you in a second.”She says calmly and quietly she looked back at the ghoul.”So what’s it going to be leave and find a different meal or be vaporized?”She asks him.

The ghoul could only growl, It was clear in it's eyes it was long past reasoning, a feral ghoul that had starved to the point of insanity. A fate worse then any death. And all that could be done was to vaporize it as it's growling got more ferocious and it's movements more erratic, even attempting to bite at Fia with all of it's might.

Jacob could only step back putting him at the same place Fia was, essentially reversing the roles between the two, His day had just gone from the wonder of the possibility of Elves existing to the horror of the thought that Fantasy creatures were real, And he was seeing an elf restraining a Ghoul that was only inches away from possibly killing him, and have him for dinner if the ghoul succeeded. Any form of fake bravery he had was gone and was replaced with terror. If these things were here, what did that mean if Fia was not there or it was someone else instead of him. But for the moment he could not even move an inch. He was too scared to try and run.

Fia apologizes to the ghoul as she vaporizes him.She stood up sighing before falling to her knees.Using her magic drained her more than normal since she was hungry.She looked at Jacob before she smiled her disguise fading,”At least you are okay.”She says before passing out due to exhaustion and hunger.
She lay on the ground breathing gently and calmlyz

Jacob was left on his own. A passed out Elf and the dust of a ghoul was all he was left with, and he had no idea what to do. He couldn't just leave the person who saved his life behind. "When you wake up I want an explanation. For now I'm getting you somewhere safe. And possibly a meal, depending on what I got at my place." As Jacob was thinking if anything he had was something the elf would like he went and attempted to pick her up, proving to be a challenge for his weaker build. "Curse me not working out and skipping gym." He muttered as he carried her to his place.

Fia laid where Jacob laid her in his apartment.When she began to wake up she groaned with slight pain.She looked around before her eyes fell on Jacob in the kitchen,
“Excuse me But where am I?”She asks silently and nervously.
She didn’t want to bother him,but he seemed different than the normal humans she encountered.

Jacob looked to Fia with a concerned look. "Well this is my home. Figured I owed you for saving my life from..." Jacob trailed off at what it was that nearly attacked him. It looked like the image of the ghoul from his D&D books. "Was that a ghoul? And please be truthful, I nearly became that things meal and I don't want you to dance around the bush. I'm not holding you hostage for an answer or anything. I'm getting you food and I brought you here so if there were any ghouls they would not try and get revenge on you. The least both of us can do is help one another. I helped you, now help me out here? What was that you did, and what was that thing you turned to ash? Just... I need to know if I'm going insane or not. Every moment I think about it I'm questioning if I'm even sane." As he pleaded he clearly looked like he was desperate for info. What he saw shook him to the core.

“You are not insane and what I did was the only thing to destroy ghouls and send them back to their origin place.I am what you see now a Nastiaz,meaning light wielding elf.I don’t mean you harm I promise but you must promise me you will not tell a soul about what I will tell you.”Fia says sternly before gasping,”Sorry was that too harsh I don’t mean to scare you.”She says looking at him.
She stared at him waiting to hear him swear not to tell anybody about what she is about to explain.

Jacobs eyes widened he looked like he had just been dropped the bombshell of bombshells. "So you are essentially a light elf. I mean no offense but Light elf has a better ring to it. But I have so many questions. Are dark elves real? Are they anywhere as nasty as my friend makes them out to be? Are D- oh god did I nearly nerd out again!? I am so sorry I'm really into D&D and I just had so many questions given I'm in front of a real honest to god Elf. But yes this will not leave this room and will remain between the two of us. Besides I get the feeling there is a very good reason that this is kept a secret." As he finished a few loud beeps could be heard from the kitchen. "Hope you like oatmeal, it's a good start to get you filled back up. I'll hold off on any questions until we get you filled up. And not to the point of fainting again. I was lucky no one saw me."

Fia nodded she was kind of relieved that he wasn’t freaking out like most humans would.She waited for him to bring over the oatmeal as she sighed watching him sit down.It smelt weird to her like strawberries and sugar mixed together.She stared at it for a couple minutes waiting for it to cool before she looked at Jacob.”What is in this?”She asks quietly.

"Oat Grains, Or Groats as some people call them. Don't tell me you've never had it before? Oatmeal is such a good food to have when your hungry. It fills you up quickly, and on top of that it is really healthy." This Elf was weird, had she never been outside? What if she was one of those younger elves, like not an adult by elf standards? "I mean I'm not one to judge, I'm a little picky myself and am being introduced to new stuff on occasion myself."

Fia took a bit as her face lit up,”So good.”She says smiling as she finished the bowl quickly.”Ah sorry ask away your questions.”She says smiling at Jacob.Her smile was kind and unique with her pale pink lips.She looked at him with her stormy grey eyes and her pale skin looked soft to the touch,she was very beautiful one of the most beautiful of her kind.Her silver hair hung behind her as she leaned forward to answer his questions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back