BREAKING: loser crawls back to formerly retired hobby, more at six

Regretti

so the quest for a good avatar continues
I've been on this site before, but this is a brand new account for who is basically a brand new person. It's been around 2 years since I've done any RP stuff, but I figured it'd be nice writing practice and a bit of good fun over the summer.
If you're wondering who I was before, it's not important. I was basically a nobody who dropped off the face of the earth and was too anxious to get back on. Whoops. Trying to not have that happen this time around.

I'm a big fantasy person, although I'm starting to get into sci-fi. I've got too many stories to write, I like to draw, and I like to attempt to comedy. Although, my sense of humor is less actual jokes and more words photoshopped onto eggs and UNEXPECTEDLY LARGE TEXT.
i also love some typing in all lowercase with intentional typos and no punctuation

Anyway, that's me, I guess. Can't really think of much else right now. Later dudes.

thanks buddo~
I gotta say, a whole lot has changed since I was last here. Like the site layout. I almost miss the old one, but this is Fresh™ and New™. I like the new dark theme too, so spoopy

thanks buddo~
I gotta say, a whole lot has changed since I was last here. Like the site layout. I almost miss the old one, but this is Fresh™ and New™. I like the new dark theme too, so spoopy
Haha np~

And yeah the site has gone through quite a lot of changes recently! But now I've gotten used to this layout and can't really remember what the old one looked like tbh

(just hit quote, that's new experience)
Honestly I kinda relate, the old site is naught but a vague dream, but I'm pretty sure it was a good one lmao
Having a real hard time finding RPs though. Is the site less popular or is it just my imagination? I mean, I might just be more picky now

Welcome fren, from the local otter enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3 feel free to come say hi any time ^D^

Woah, there's a discord chat? I'll have to go check that out. (lmao now I can finally use my acct on there for something)

Woah, there's a discord chat? I'll have to go check that out. (lmao now I can finally use my acct on there for something)
Not gonna lie my fren, I made a discord account for the sole purpose of gracing these fine folks with my crappy chat :3

Quick question though buddo, where is said discord chat? Is there a link around here somewhere?

Thanks my otter buddy!
I'll have to go chat there later though, gonna try and make an RP. Never ran one before, but I have DM'd for a group of rowdy idiots (jk they're great) so I can only assume it won't be too much different.

Thanks my otter buddy!
I'll have to go chat there later though, gonna try and make an RP. Never ran one before, but I have DM'd for a group of rowdy idiots (jk they're great) so I can only assume it won't be too much different.
Good luck on your ventures fren! Here, have sustenance to fuel ya! *hands over cookie*

Bless your soul little otter, bless your soul
(lmao that reminds me of all the different rates you could give posts in the Olden Times™)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back