• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Break Ups & Make Ups (Starshine & Narumi)

{I guess leave it as Luna xD lol}

Grayson walked to the library avoiding the popular places and people. He wasn't picked on too often mainly cause he stayed out of the way. Though he was very handsome he has a unique style and was teased about being homosexual. Finally Grayson got to the library with no incidents, he spotted Leah and she seamed to be sitting with someone. "Hey are you busy babe???" he was confused but that was normal for him.

(Hehe, yay~)

Luna looks up at him and sighs. "I'm reading" She says calmly. She went back to reading her book and then looks up at him. "Can I help you?" She asks him, he surely was one of those guys, when he had a his heart set on a woman he wasn't prepared to let her go. She still thought that things were rough for them, and he should just be with Alyssa.

"Well I just wanted to spend time with my girlfriend." Luna was Grayson's first long term relationship. He loved her but the relationship seemed to be getting toxic. The way she was acting was like it was already over and he was bugging her. "Luna please get it over with. If you want this relationship to end tell me. Don't drag me through hell before you decide to end it. I love you but you're hurting me." his voice wasn't loud but you could feel the frustration behind it.

Luna stood up and sighs, rubbing at her eyes. "Fine. I don't want to be with you anymore, I'm sure Alyssa is still pretty much and open book!" She cries and then storms out before she cried in front of nearly everyone.

Grayson took a seat and just sat there. He did everything right he told Alyssa he couldn't be around her and they were just friends. How could it have happened, why did she do this to him??? Grayson stormed off to find her, not Luna, he needed to talk to Alyssa. He needed someone who understood. He ran past a group of popular kids trying to get to the lunch room where Alyssa sat during free period. They stopped him and teased him cause he was crying. "Leave me alone." Grayson tried to push past them but they were stronger.

Talen had watched everything go down he felt bad for both of them. He wanted to find the girl he had just found out her name was Luna. On his way to find her he saw Grayson being bullied. He sighed and walked up to the group "Guys I know you want to have fun, but if you continue this is going to be a fight.". Talen wasn't too threatening he wore mostly black or dark shirts jeans and converse. He was tall and skinny with some muscle tone that he got from working out once in a while. The popular people rolled their eyes and let Grayson go. He left without a thank you but it didn't matter. Now Talen ran through the hallways to try and find where Luna went.

Luna was sat in a classroom with s few other kids, they would be having English the next period soon, so she decided to take a few notes and just sit there, thinking. Soon once the bell run the silence was disturbed, and she could no longer think about what had happened. She felt really bad, but couldn't help it that she was sensitive. She knew that Grayson was in this class, too.

Grayson sat down next to Alyssa "She did it, she just did it, in front of everyone, and she ran off afterwards." he sobbed. His words were slurred together and hard to make out. The bell rang but he didn't move he laid his head on his arms and cried. His heart was broken and he couldn't stand going to the same class as Luna.

Talen heard the bell and went to class, she should be there if not he would look after class. He entered the room and there she was writing stuff down. Talen took the seat next to her that he sat in yesterday. "Luna do you need a hug???" he whispered.

Luna watches as Alyssa and Grayson wander into the classroom and she turns away. She looks over at Talen and shrugs, looking sadly back at her English book.

Grayson sat down with Alyssa and didn't say another word. He looked over at Luna a few times and every time he did his heart would break again.

The following day, Luna approached Grayson. She wraps her arms around herself and looks down. "I'm sorry" She say softly.

"Sorry about what." he said coldly. This was his way of defending himself, he never had to block he feelings. Right now he wanted nothing more than to just be able to hug her. It just wouldn't be right since she didn't want it.

Luna looks up at him and wraps her arms around him, pulling him into a warm hug. "For everything I did to hurt you. I love you and you're the most amazing boyfriend I could possibly ask for" She tells him gently, holding his hand and then kissing him on the lips.

Grayson hugged her back but was confused as heck now. "I love you too but you broke up with me... So how am I your boyfriend.". It wasn't that he wouldn't take her back he was baffled by what was happening. He kisses her again "I like when you're happy like this."

Luna looks up at him. "I don't want to break up with you anymore. I was just wrong and I'm really sorry. I love you" She says softly.

Grayson looked down at her "I never you too, I never wanted to break up with you. I was just hurt from how you were treating me.". He embraced her tighter and let out a sigh of relief. "I could help you study tonight if you want." he offered.

Luna waited for him after school and then smiles at him when he came. "Are we going to my house or yours to study?" She asks, gently.

"Well I was home yesterday and my mom kept bugging about studying, so lets go to yours. That way if we talk a little she won't freak out." Grayson's mom was nice but very dramatic. She acts as if you take a few seconds for down time your life is ruined. He kissed Luna as they walked past Alyssa holding hands, Grayson nodded at her and walked on.

Luna smiles and then began to walk with him to her house. Her parents were working late that day, so they would be alone. She sets down a few books on a table and pulls out a chair for Grayson.

"Well you don't have to pull chairs out for me babe." Grayson sat down. "So study first or are we going to talk and kiss???" he laughed. Coming to her house wasn't just cause of his mom it's cause there was more privacy. He pulled her on his lap and hugged her "I'm glad we are back together.".

Luna blushes and smiles. "Me too. I love you" She says softly to him and kisses him lightly on the head

Users who are viewing this thread

Back