• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Break the Chains Out of Character

Excited to see where this goes!
EDIT: Are we allowed to have existing relations with established characters if we work it out with players outside of the game?

Last edited:
EDIT: Are we allowed to have existing relations with established characters if we work it out with players outside of the game?

I would assume so, although I'm not a GM, but not with my character. Because I am a relic, someone will need to find and activate me and so far all the characters already have their own relics. I guess I'm cursed to be alone. (:'(

I would assume so, although I'm not a GM, but not with my character. Because I am a relic, someone will need to find and activate me and so far all the characters already have their own relics. I guess I'm cursed to be alone. (:'(

I'm sure something will be figured out! Since more than one relic is allowed. I already had one in mind when I was creating my character.

Speaking of which, I just posted her! If a GM reads over it and decides she needs some adjustments do let me know. I took quite a darker turn with her, but I don't assume it will be a huge problem since this appears to have a more sinister tone overall.

That actually makes me happy to hear, haha.
Indeed you are! In fact, it is encouraged!

I'm sure something will be figured out! Since more than one relic is allowed. I already had one in mind when I was creating my character.

Speaking of which, I just posted her! If a GM reads over it and decides she needs some adjustments do let me know. I took quite a darker turn with her, but I don't assume it will be a huge problem since this appears to have a more sinister tone overall.
I'll go look at it now, but simply to look. Still going to wait for Exanis to make his rounds as well. Then it's off to bed for me!... Seeing as I have to get up in two hours....
Why did I even let myself stay up this late?

Edit

ok LOOK cassi I invited YOU to this rp i did not know this was a race smh

Also, Silas' profile is in the works! Will probs edit it in later on tonight once I finish drawing his ref but for now i must rest my soggy noodle body
Haha, I know how you feel. Suddenly sheets show up before I can even finish my own!
I should probably double up my efforts.

Rest well, zen!

(I've added a few extra things to the basic sheet~. Hope that's alright!)
Honestly, that isn't even the basic sheet. It was just a personal note for myself on what things to include. I kind of forgot to delete it, haha.

Add or remove whatever you like!

Last edited:
I finished my character!
Approval?
Exanis Exanis Ninth Ninth

So yeah, idk who or how someone's gonna find me so I'll just make an opener when this starts and hopefully someone will come along and activate me soon. xD

I feel like I should state this as it is currently part of the reason I've been scarce lately(besides forcing Ninth Ninth to do all the PR). If anyone wants any help with BBCoding, feel free to hit me up and I'll see what I can do to pretty up your CS.

I'll drop in what I've done so far for mine, though it really just is a body with no content.

I wonder what my future master is actually gonna do with me. Am I gonna someone evil that'll use me for bad things? Will get some super duper nice guy that'll use me to help others? Or perhaps I'll just be scrapped for parts, who knows? xD

I wonder what my future master is actually gonna do with me. Am I gonna someone evil that'll use me for bad things? Will get some super duper nice guy that'll use me to help others? Or perhaps I'll just be scrapped for parts, who knows? xD
So far it looks like he'll probably be used for the side of evil, haha. It's actually kind of surprising that everyone is following the darker theme.

So far it looks like he'll probably be used for the side of evil, haha. It's actually kind of surprising that everyone is following the darker theme.

Well I'm basically following whatever theme my master does. So far it looks like I'll either be used as some kind of Amazon warrior hunter with your character, something to do with being a jigalo with that character after mine (good lord if that happens xD), some kind of assassin manhunter with Ms Poison over there, or just a friend to really the only normal character here. xD

Fancy.
Also if people didn't know, interested.
I might look at some other ideas. Evil is nice, but using a super op bot for good (or chaotic neutral) reasons could also be fun.

Lol I gain opness for the sacrifice of free will. xD I can't actually use it for myself unless I'm told to. : P
(And I may or may not be a plot device too...)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back