Boys will be boys(Gay Romance)

awkwardxprincess

SIGN UP HERE: http://www.rpnation.com/index.php?threads/boys-will-be-boys-gay-romance.13904/

THE STORY

In the year 3089 the whole women population has died off. Men are the only ones left,because of this the world has completely changed. The human population has dwindled(obviously) but not to the point of extinction. Because of this, the world has separated into two countrys - the flask, and the Uvlar.

The flask are the intelligent sophisticated and rich part of the world, they know only the finer things in life, and try their best to find ways to keep the human race alive. Meanwhile on the other side of the earth, the Uvlar men are savage. They believe that they should live that last moments of the human race, as they please. They constantly fight and steal from each other, acting like savage animals. Naturally, the two sides hate each other, but have never once gotten into war, not wanting dwindle the human population anymore. The Uvlar's and and flask's try to co-exist normally. Because of this, the Uvlar's and and Flask's have decided that they should share the same schools. The most famous is KnightSky Boarding School. (where the RP takes place) Naturally, romantic relationships aren't allowed between the two groups, it's forbidden, taboo,and if you are caught,you will be put to death .This is the only crime that you could commit to be sentenced death....and sneakily enough people do it anyway. Will you be able to get away with your scandalous relationship, or will you die with your lover?

KNIGHTSKY BOARDING SCHOOL~

Knightsky was the first school to be established, between the two Country's, so it has become the most famous. The classes are always Co-ed, allowing the Ulvar's and the flask's to try to communicate with each other. Although there is still very apparent hatred that some students show against each other. Security, is very light, but you will pass about 1 or two security guards when walking the halls,since the security is so light maybe that will allow you and your lover to maybe escape some place during school hours.....? But skip to many classes and you'll be caught.

300px-The_Downs_School_-_geograph.org.uk_-_132638.jpg
THE RULES

• Clearly romance is allowed in this RP, but please move to fade to black if things get to much.

• No controlling other peoples characters, otherwise known as Powerplaying!

• No being mean outside the Rolepay, I'll kick you out if you do.

• Violence is allowed, but no killing anybody.
  • Keep the numbers even please

The head Master of KNIGHTSKY boarding school, Mr. king, trudged into the school's auditorium. He had such class and presence, that all the students had to turn to see him, when he walked through the auditorium doors. He walked onto the large stage and towards the podium. He looked down at all the students seating in front of him, and a sly smirk cane across his face. He knew, right then, that this was going to be one hell of a year! He stepped closer to the microphone, then cleared his throat. He started to speak " Welcome students!" His voice boomed and bounced on all the auditorium walls, " I'm glad to welcome you to another year at Knightsky, For some of you it maybe your first year. As you all may know, this school was made to stop the tension between the Uvlars and the Flask. In this school, we all shall be treating each other with respect. Fights between students are prohibited, and if one is caused, both students will receive the consequences. Now there was a sheet sent to all of your houses stating where you'll be dorming for this year so please make your way there now. That will be all" Mr. king went to leave the stage, but turned back to the students, when he remembered one more thing he needed to add. He gazed at the students with an ice-cold gaze, " I forgot to mention. There will be no romances between Flask and Uvlar students. Even if we are trying to integrate you students, there are some things even this school won't allow. Now get to your dorms, classes will start tomorrow. You're all dismissed" and with that the principle left the stage, and out of the auditorium.

Through the whole speech, Finlyn only half-listened to everything that was said. He had his Head-phones on, and was more focused on when the heck he'd leave this cramped Auditorium then anything else. This school was way to preppy for his taste. His dad forced him to go here, hoping this would help him to get to know more of the "outside world" as he put it. Finlyn rolled his eyes just thinking of his father's lecture. As soon as the lecture finshed, Finlyn grabbed his suitcase, and jetted for the auditorium doors. The boy was a bit curious to see what kind of tool would be his roommate this year.

Jeff listened to the speech intensively. He looked up to the principle, and respected him. When Mr.king added the reminder at the end, he snorted to himself. In what universe would someone great as him ever be caught with a uvlar. He'd kill himself before that happened. Besides, his handsome good looks is too good for anyone to handle, how the hell would a filthy Uvlar be able to live up to his standards? When the announcements ended, he looked at the paper in his hand and read the dorm number. Dorm#1 huh? He sighed. He knew this school, forced students to move in Uvlars, which made him a bit annoyed. Just ignore the guy, he isn't worthy of speaking to you. And with that thought,jeff made his way towards his room.

@Nerdygeekflower @Timv9 @EvanLovesYou @ForgottenBlood @YoungDreamer @Angel Evans @Toxic Infinity (The RP has started :) I usually don't start Rps so i hope this is good :D )

Last edited by a moderator:
Kenton was jumpy he was worried he might have become a cricket suddenly the guy, no wait, headmaster started talking. and talking.... Kenton got bored -who could blame him?- and started to look around at his classmates in wonder, he had never really seen many people from Ulvar before, he was curious and very very scared at the same time. He wanted to talk to them and also never ever have to see one all at the same time. Then all at once everyone stood up and Kenton stumbled to his feet. What dorm was he in again?

Kaleb walked in with no worries, everyone was standing around and listening to the teacher. He kind of thought of the planets history and couldn't help but think, 'So...what did "girls" look like?' but he shrugged and just shook it out of his head. When everyone started to proceed to their dorms, Kaleb just stood there with a look of confusion. It seemed that he wasn't fitting in after all, he was to busy thinking about girls when he realized that everyone was heading to their dorms, he shrugged and walked towards the teacher quickly before he left and asked him, "Yeah, so, what dorm am I going to be in exactly?" he asked with a smile. He was a Flask at birth, but a Uvlar at heart, so coincidentally, he also had a flare in his eyes.

Nick walked in looked around and smirked he thought to him self "well this should be an interesting year. Nick came from a very wealthy flask family and they were very high up in flask society but Nick never really acted that way. He would when he would have to impress his father's friends but when Nick was around his friends and kid's his age he was a prety down to earth kid. Now he would be going to school with Uvlar kids too which was knew but he had played against some hockey teams that were all Uvlar kids so he did not worry about them to much. He started listening to the head master and then when everyone got up so did he and started heading towards his dorm. (Still do not have a roommate yet any takers?)

"Well, what do you think?" Cody asked his twin skeptically as they leaned back in their chairs, "Think we should stick around a bit longer?" The two boys shared a glance, figuring that it couldn't hurt to hang around the overly done up school. James, the younger of the two, gave a slight smile that made Cody laugh and ruffle his head of long hair.

"Come on. We have to do get you to your dorm room." Cody stated throwing his backpack of his shoulder when the head master was done talking, "We have nothing better to do anyways, am I right?" James nodded, following after his brother silently.

Jack

Jack pulled his headphones around his neck and looked down at the piece of paper that had his dorm on it: Dorm 1. He scoffed and stomped down the hallways to his dorm. Jack had tried to make an impression by dressing a but less lazt than usual. He wore black skinny jeans, a checkered black hoodie, a plain black tee and chunky black boots with buckles.

He pulled the key that he'd been given and studies it. "How in the hell do I use this?..."

Elliot listened to the guy closely and even though he was sitting in the very back row he could still hear him clearly.When he finished he sighed Not like anyone will like me anyway he though as he got up.He looked down T the paper dorm number 2..he thought and he grabbed his things and walked out of the auditorium and into the now flooded hallways he hurried and walked to where the dorms were.He saw one boy struggle with trying to unlock his dorm.Elliot walk up to the boy"I can help you "he said with his devilishly hot British accent.He smiled at him and unlocked the door"There you go sir.Im Elliot by the way or Eli"he said.

(Mentions @EvanLovesYou )

Kaleb shrugged with no reply and walked towards his dorm, which ever that was exactly. He walked down the hall and just sat there by the stairs. He put in some earphones and listened to music while he waited. Yeah, have fun my dad said, but of course, that didn't work... he thought to himself. He couldn't stop thinking about what it was like a long time ago, like around 2012 or some crazy year like that. He didn't know, he just wanted to fit in, but also stand out.

Kenton wandered for a bit unsure of where to go. Where was he? eeep! he was lost! He looked around desperately for someone who might know he saw a boy listening to music he had no idea if he knew where the office was but he might make a friend? but what if he was an Ulver??? okay it was time for Kenton was calm himself and face it. He taped the boy on the shoulder.

(@Toxic Infinity )

Jack

Jack snatched his dorm room keys back, now touched my a snobby posh dude... "Well,
Elliot, I don't intend on making a good impression on you seeing as I'm not of your kind. But as you're going to be my neighbour you may as well know my name. I'm Jack." He said in a tired and annoyed voice.

He certainly didn't want to meet any rich snobs so this was hell, but Jack was pretty sure that the 'Flasks' didn't like him anyways...

Jack poked his head in the dorm. "Damn... It's so fancy... I couldn't afford any of this stuff!" He said in awe, fixing the black backpack on his shoulder that surprisingly held all the clothes he needed. The same boots he wore everyday he brought with him. It's not like wearing nice clothes would take away the 'Uvlar' name imprinted on him.

Elliot did and grin not being surprised about the reaction he got from so called Mike "Well Mike,even though I am from Flask it doesn't mean that I'm like them.In fact I'm not like either of them.So if you could lay off a bit?I was only trying to help you.."there was that temper again but,hey he wasn't the one to snap off first.I mean after all he was only trying to help"Nice to meet you." He said sternly and walked off then went inside his dorm room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back