• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Boys Basketball Meets Girls Basketball

Suzumaki Arakai

ロロノア・ゾロ
Alright... I'm done being indecisive. This is the third time I've made this RP. Really sorry to the mods, but shoutout to them for being so cooperative.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]yEAH SUZU
THIS IS GONNA ROCK

LOVE YOU FOR MAKING THIS OMG I'M HELLA HYPED

[/QUOTE]
Haha! Thank you my love! ( :D )(=u=)

I know my character is still a work-in-progress (no duh, it's my character after all), but I was wondering if someone would click the spoiler and check something for me. I'm on an iPad, and I can't confirm how large my picture truly is. Would someone check if the heightrestrict worked, or if I have to scale it down some more? Thank you~~

princxss said:
I know my character is still a work-in-progress (no duh, it's my character after all), but I was wondering if someone would click the spoiler and check something for me. I'm on an iPad, and I can't confirm how large my picture truly is. Would someone check if the heightrestrict worked, or if I have to scale it down some more? Thank you~~
Oh it's fine, I've already looked lol.

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]I love how, right now, Akimitsu has enough girls to officially have a harem xD
Pimp Aki is best Aki

[/QUOTE]
Lmfao xD if only Kirigiri wasn't around.

WATCH OUT FOLKS I'M JOINING W/ A BOY AND A GIRL, MY BABIES, PLS TREAT THEM WELL

Last edited by a moderator:
gracing y'all with my presence ( ◞・౪・) lol jk

very happy to be here but i like making my forms purdy so i might be a while before i post them

growl said:
gracing y'all with my presence ( ◞・౪・) lol jk
very happy to be here but i like making my forms purdy so i might be a while before i post them
Perfectly fine lol, have fun and take your time.

Hey, just letting you guys know I've changed the captain role to one captain a team. They can be a boy or girl. I thought about it and it'd be hard having two captains try to lead the team whenever the coach isn't present.

I can't find a suitable theme song. ;v;

Would it be inappropriate to use the Little Einstein's theme song?

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]

• latest

Full Name

Yoshida Akimitsu

Nickname

Aki

Ethnicity

Japanese

tumblr_lu3lbbatwj1qhsr5eo1_500.png

Grade Level

Second

Birthday

23rd of October

Sexuality

Pansexual

Male

School

Kokuja

tumblr_m98o7mCRKc1rb646lo1_500.gif

*insert sexy music here*

Club Role

Small forward

Height

5'11 3/4

Weight

149lbs

Appearance

Akimitsu is a rather gentle, peaceful looking guy, and his looks perfectly reflect his personality, but I'll get into that later. Anyways, the male possesses orbs that are a blend of caramel and grey, and although this colour combination sounds strange, it somehow suits him well. His hair is a dusty and dark blue and sometimes falls into his eyes due to its perfect length for ruffling, but he tends to pin it up if he needs to focus extra hard. His body appears somewhat lanky, kinda feminine and weak, giving off the vibe that he could be blown away by the wind, but he's actually quite strong! His long legs and speed makes up for the lack of apparent muscles, so he's got that going for him.

tumblr_lw1rd6ShTi1r6se7bo1_500.jpg

Personality

Akimitsu is just a complete and utter sweetheart, there's no other way to put it. He's constantly looking out for others, always smiles and offers his assistance to those who need it most, especially his teammates. He'd bend over backwards for anyone he likes, and even if he hated you (very unlikely as he doesn't have a bad bone in his body) the guy would still offer a hand. He's also just a big ball of awkward, so thanks to his lanky frame he finds himself stumbling a lot when surprised, and it isn't uncommon to find him on his butt or accidentally unleashing every basketball in the school. The clumsy nature in these situations is kinda endearing rather than annoying, and thanks to his cute looks he just tends to be awwed at like a little kid. Just like his kindness, swearing is a big no no with him. He doesn't mind hearing it, but man does he hate ever saying one of those bad words. If he does, there's a high chance he'd start apologising at a 100 miles per hour and will not stop until you 'forgive' him and his potty mouth.

The male is also a huge fan of animals, and offering him to hold a puppy is a sure fire way to his heart. Although, it really isn't difficult to do that... A-anyways, Akimitsu does, in fact, hate something! And that is snakes and jellyfish. A picture of the two alone will send shivers up his spine, and he'll nope out of anything if there's a chance either creature will be present. I'll probably add more to this in a bit, but honestly, all you need to know is that he's a giant fluffball that deserves to be loved

tumblr_lu8exrcQGK1qh1ibco1_500.gif

Backstory

~WIP~

Skill

Strength - 4

Intelligence - 5

Speed - 7

Technique - 5

Speciality - 4

(could be changed as I think a little more)

Theme Song

[media]

• [/media]
    when y'all ignore this baby and he gets no harem

Persona%204%20the%20ANIMATION%20-%2005%20-%20Large%2003.jpg

Akimitsu's theme song killed me. I is dead now.

[/QUOTE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back