• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Boys Basketball Meets Girls Basketball

Suzumaki Arakai

ロロノア・ゾロ
Plot Summary

I've already explained the majority of the plot in the Main Tab, but you should still read this I guess. Like most basketball RPs and movies, animes, books, etc. this one focuses mainly on our characters reaching the top and winning the championship. Kokuja and Jindai high have been rivaling schools since before anyone can really remember. The students from these two schools cannot stand each other because of their obvious differences. The RP will start out about a month into school during basketball tryouts (this gives you a chance to work out whose characters know who), and end once one of these two teams win the championship. What's different about this year compared to every other year is that a new law has been passed, forcing all clubs to become co-ed. We will not be RPing class time unless it's really called for. Most of our characters will be RPed during Lunch, basketball practice, and after school - weekends included. This gives us time to develop relationships and whatnot between everyone. Don't think that there won't be a lot to do. I'm going to try keeping different events going on. Our characters will be living their daily lives - there will be drama and things like that. Festivals will come around, birthdays, etc. Your students must also keep up their grades if they want to stay on the team.

Rules

- The most important rule of all is that you remain active. I would like you to at least provide us with one or two posts a week. If you don't think you can do that, please don't join. It makes things difficult. If you think you're not going to be able to post one week, LET US KNOW so we can work around it. I'm also going to try doing what a friend of mine does and give out two day warnings. If you don't post within those two days you'll have a chance of being removed entirely from the RP.

- This is a high school RP, but getting down and dirty is completely okay as long as you know when to fade to black. Stick to RPN's main rules. I don't feel like listening to mods every 24/7. I don't care for foul language and drugs use, just please remember to fade to black when this and that come into play.

- Put some effort into your posts and shit. I don't like seeing one liners. They're completely unnecessary and very avoidable. If you don't know what to do in your post, talk things out with us in the OOC chat which I hope will be active. I'm not saying you have to post 700 paragraphs or anything, just keep it casual.

- Do not post until I have accepted your characters. You may make as many as you want, but remember that there is a limit for each team. Each team is allowed to have 10 characters in total because only five are allowed on the court at a time. You cannot make a third character for one of the teams until you have at least one character in each school.

- If you've read all of this, put a theme song somewhere in your CS that I hope you plan on putting effort into.

- It's up to you guys, but we're able to skip some of the games. We can RP our characters getting out there and setting up, but with there being a lot of games it's likely that we'll skip one or two and act as though we actually RPed them.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back