• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Bound by Honor

H8becomesyou

Hate burns like a raging fire

Bound by Honor

In the city of New York. The thin blue line is the only thing that keeps the people of New York from harm. There is over 30,000 cops just in the city alone. And they are all bound to each other by honor. Holding up the law and protecting the people of New York. Some take it serious, others on the other hand don't. They are called dirty cops.

The Chief of Station 47, in the city of New York. He has 150 cops that he looks over. All is calm and running smoothly. Until drugs and weapons start to go missing. Station 47 is leading the war on drugs and weapons on the streets. Trying to keep them off the streets. But they are starting to lose the battle.

The Chief seeing that there is a problem on the inside. It bothers him that one or more of his cops is doing this. Because that is the only way that they could be taken. He calls in IA to come and check things out. Because he is getting no where. His cops always stick up for each other.

IA comes and starts to look into things. But none of the cops know who IA is.

In this rp, as you see. It will be IA coming in to see what is going on. None of the rpers will know who the bad cop/cops are. I would be the only one that knows. And none will know who IA is. I will pm those I chose to be those. Or if you are wanting to be the bad cop or IA pm me. And we will work it out. I hope to get 5 or 6 people for this.

I hope to hear from all of soon. Thank you.

H8

Users who are viewing this thread

Back