Boss Fight!

Eri

It is the finally hour, and now your Favorite RP Character finds themselves as the Final Boss. It is all or nothing! Fight~Post their Quote, Place of the Fight and Boss Music!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Character: Eri Aysume "The Songbird."

Quote: "It has come to this now has it....pity."

Place:

store_MK4TopDownDungeons_screenshot_2-1920x1080-6ed0c2f0c2af1017d531ae3e905f6375.png

Music: 

Thomas Argent, Royal Tactician

"Now then...History grows impatient. Let's decide who'll write it, shall we?"

"Here as we dance among the clouds, I shall demonstrate the future of warfare. 

For he who rules the sky, rules the battlefield."

floating_island_by_inktheory-d8t9d79.jpg

Edison Calder, Heroes of Soituranna

"Well, congratulations pal.  Ya made it. Yknow, I was actually kinda hoping y9ud make it through my defenses, I've been itching to fight you 1 on 1. But enough talking, let's get on with it, yeah?"

468_nakheel_tower-6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
(I feel kind of weird having my character be a normal teenager rather than some superpowered/monster one or a person of high ranking or something. Oh well... XD)

Chiemi Tochikura, Delusional (Normal) High-school Student 

"Hahaha! You made it this far somehow mortal but I'll make you wish you had died long ago! Prepare to feel the wrath of a being above a god!"

High_School_of_the_Dead.jpg

Aya Takamitsu, Creativity Embodied

"...Why? Why do you choose to fight? What do you gain from it? Do you fight for what you believe? Or do you just fight for fun? Either way, I won't let you leave this place alive. No...i can't let you leave this place alive...Not if I want to protect others from you."

Place: Basically, another dimension where creativity is the strongest weapon.

Music: Fusq-Perfume!

Wulfe

Russian: "Prosto ne mogu poluchit' desyat' minut v odinochestve bez togo, chtoby kto-to pytalsya menya ubit'. *Sigh* I'll make this quick for you."

Translation: Just can't get ten minutes of alone time without someone trying to kill me. *Sigh* I'll make this quick for you.

0cb4cbbcf82003203337697afaca2b55-d5i0klb.jpg

Last edited:
Character: Sano Sauro
"We're both mortal. But one of us will feel the weight such a burden carries today, and the other shall continue."

Place:
unknown-jpeg.288470

Song:

Attachments

• Unknown.jpeg
    Unknown.jpeg
    6.6 KB · Views: 0
Leo Valkas, The Shifting

"FINALLY! I've been waiting for an entire 30 MINUTES for you to get through those fucktards. Now, is where the real fun begins!"

The Quicksilver sea, the very metal he is made from.

Song: Luca Turilli- Legend of Steel

Quinn Durael (Corrupted/Demon Lord of Natural Magics)

"I'm sorry...p̕l҉easȩ... h̟͚́͘e҉͎̪̹̙l̛͇̬̲̀p̸̺̥̦̞̼̜̘͞͞ m̡̟̹̝͎̳̪͔͎̬e̶̶͏̥̺̖͈̭͚̼͎̭̲̱̝̖̺̭̟͉̫...%̸̝̗͔͙̠͍̱̳͔̞̮͚̾̃ͧͨ̆ͯ͑͒̈́͝¥̶̧̨̛̘͖̱̰̭͇͈̳̹̘̩̂̋̈̔ͥ̓͗̋̑ͯ̂́ͩͨ͝₩̢͆̊͂ͨ̄̋ͧͣ̊̈ͨ̿ͩ̀̀̚҉̺͙͍̥̩̻͕̜̼͍×̷̛̞͍̥͕͇͉͕̯̱͙̫͖̗͚̬̔͊̂ͫ͝͞͞≯͍̳̰̠̠͒̎̓̒ͫͫ̌̋ͬ͜¥̛̍̓͋͑ͫͩͭͭ̀̚҉̗̳̗̩̠̥͔̻̝̜͕͚̟̬̼̫[̛̱͔̱͍̻̼͍͎͕͇̫̪ͬ̏ͦ̐̂̎͐̈́̄̈́̓͞ͅ¥ͪ͒ͣ̏ͯ̅ͧ҉̛̜̹̫̲̖̠̟̙̤̪͖̜͚͘͢¤̡͑ͥͩͫ̀͏͔̙͕̤͈͚̭͔̩̪͇̕"

Location: A forest, following a long walk during which Durael didn't look like he was doing too well. He got angry when asked what was wrong, insisting that whoever showed concern only wanted him to cast magic again (something he forbade himself from doing following the guilt of his past). That magic he supressed, however, built up gradually inside him to the point where it totally consumed him, corrupting his soul and leaving him trapped in the body of a mindless, bloodthirsty demon.

Theme: Aleph-0 by LeaF

Users who are viewing this thread

Back