Anime & Manga Boruto Manga Leaks [spoilers inside]

Pine

PK THOT ⚡
Supporter
<p>

Ranting time guys because omg. Okay so I'm like PRETTY SURE that they manga is like <em>officially</em> getting released in Japan on like the 8th or something but my friend just found some leaks for the manga. Like idk if this is all of it right now but IT'S ENOUGH. Like idk if you guys know but Kishi is ollying out of the manga drawing business and getting some new guy to do the Boruto manga instead and just omgg. <a href="http://www.mangamint.com/boruto-1?page=0" rel="external nofollow">Here's</a> the link to it but it's all in Korean right now and also it's a site that requires you to turn off adblock so it's mildly sketch. Click at your own discretion. And like okay sure fine whatever the dude's trying to adapt to Kishi's style and he fucks up the eyes every other panel like you do you dude, but the thing that I don't get is why Kishi just didn't draw the manga considering idk <em><strong>he did the movie</strong></em> bc so far they're flashing back through the events of the movie + more and like furthermore... why change the designs for the characters? Like I'm ngl I like Sasuke and his Snape hair and I don't mind Sai looking like he's from The Beatles and okay whatever Sakura looked WAY BETTER in the movie and Boruto looks SO BAD in some panels... <a href="https://gyazo.com/26033ba8b2b1d71780e6fda0244920b2" rel="external nofollow">BUT THERE ARE JUST SOME THINGS THAT I CANNOT FORGIVE.</a> BRO WHAT DID THEY DO TO MY SON'S SON?? OVERALLS?? WHY DOES HE HAVE A HAIR SPIKE????? WHY DOES HE LOOK LIKE AN OVERGROWN TODDLER?????????????? I WAS JUST STARTING TO WARM UP TO INOJIN AND HIS DESIGN WHY YOU GOTTA' PLAY ME LIKE THAT. guys i'm so triggered right now omgg <strong>Edit:</strong> <a href="http://readms.com/r/boruto/001/3387/1" rel="external nofollow">Translations</a> are posted now.

</p>

Last edited by a moderator:
i feel u

I know nothing about this manga and I'm not a huge anime person but just reading your post I feel the same outrage. xD

LMAO thanks Anomaly. Seriously tho look at how cute he is (especially when you factor in fanart)??? Or like he can be if you get the coloring right but there's NO COMING BACK FROM THIS DESIGN CHANGE. WHO AUTHORIZED THIS???? I honestly have so many questions.

Pine said:
LMAO thanks Anomaly. Seriously tho look at how cute he is (especially when you factor in fanart)??? Or like he can be if you get the coloring right but there's NO COMING BACK FROM THIS DESIGN CHANGE. WHO AUTHORIZED THIS???? I honestly have so many questions.
I'm going to have to agree. I feel flabbergasted just reading this. Are you saying there's an entire continuation about his son? Say it ain't so.

Edit: and by flabbergasted I mean because your tone is so wonderfully frantic. I vaguely know what you speak of. :P

Tronethiel said:
I'm going to have to agree. I feel flabbergasted just reading this. Are you saying there's an entire continuation about his son? Say it ain't so.
Edit: and by flabbergasted I mean because your tone is so wonderfully frantic. I vaguely know what you speak of. :P
LMAO OKAY SO LIKE HERE'S THE DEAL. (I didn't expect people not into Naruto to hop in the thread but like it's cool it's gucci glad u guys are here to listen to me bitch because lol.)

Inojin (my favorite character's son) is the guy I'm ranting and raving about design wise because he just went through 100 to 0 real fast, and he's presumably going to be a way minor character. Kishimoto, the guy who is the original creator of Naruto, just finished up Naruto as of like, what, last year? With a whooping 700 chapters (which was like 50% the last two war arcs which was fucking ridiculous like I was so done with it by the end of the manga) BUT they've gone on to make some content for a new generation in the form of chapter 700, a bonus chapter, a oneshot manga, a kind of short manga series (ten chapters focusing on one of the main characters' daughter), a movie, a novelized version of the movie, some series of short stories written by various other authors (to take care of establishing romantic relationships that form from my understanding because Kishi is shit at romance and he knows it)... and I THINK that's it. All of that was done by Kishi (minus the novels).

I don't know about the majority opinion on the kids nowadays, but with the content that's been released thus far, I've enjoyed what I've been seeing. Some of the characters seem a lot more complex than the original cast of characters, and in the case of like at least a couple of them, they look cuter than the original characters too. So like I've been wanting to see more content with these characters and it was rumored a while ago that there was going to be a brand new Boruto (main MAIN character's son tho you could probably guess that lmao) series that would be an ongoing thing, presumably, and that a new artist would be taking over the series but Kishi was going to oversee it. As of today as of like an hour ago, I found out about this Official Content, which basically confirmed the majority of rumors.

So like I don't know any Korean or anything, so I can't judge how they're doing story-wise with the manga so far (other than it's been flashing back through literally every scene of the Boruto movie/novel for the majority of what's been released)... but what I can see is the designs, and this new guy has just made some really weird changes?? Like I'm just SO MAD Inojin looks SO UGLY NOW LOL.

I hope that answers your question? I'm like 99.9repeating% positive that the manga is going to be focusing on Naruto's son (hence the name). The guy I'm complaining about is likely going to be a reoccurring, but overall minor character... but man like now that he's officially in the manga like this I think he's going to be butt ugly until they do a time skip, IF the manga is going to be successful enough for it to continue on that long.

I'm also peeved because I had a bit of a headcanon about the clan he's from (which is connected to two others) where the original cast of characters ALL had their hair tied up in some way, so I thought that was some sort of clan tradition or like a show of respect or something?? Because he was originally shown with having his hair pulled back too BUT HEY I GUESS A RANDOM GRAVITY DEFYING SPIKE ON THE BACK OF YOUR HEAD WORKS TOO THAT'S COOL.

5773643-Spice-food-seasoning-white-glass-salt-shaker-Stock-Photo-hand.jpg

Pine, Shinobi can have cultural trends too.Amber the head spike is the beginning of a ninjster movement. I'm sorry they messed up the character design. They may just be trying to revolutionize it to make it "fresh." Also, would you like some fries with that salt? :P

Fashion is a broad term but I maintain that there is no room for overalls and hair spikes in it. And those fries better be the crispy sort or I want my money back.

Jokingly, I still think it's funny how terrible of parents Sasuke and Naruto ended up being. Sarada is AMAZING and I loved the manga about her. But, er, Sasuke is such a deadbeat dad. And then we have Boruto who also has issues about his dad. Like, come on team 7. For how much of the original manga revolved around loneliness being a awful thing for a kid to go though, they kind of dropped the ball with their own children.

Annnnnnnnd. Omg. Sakura's hair!!! No!!! Why? Sasuke looks like he's been held captive by vampires this entire time. And then, probably b/c of Stockholm syndrome, he decided to dress like them.

The technology aspect Konohomaru showed off is interesting. It's a promising chapter, but I wish Kishimoto was still in charge of the art aspect.

For real though, I glad they ARE terrible parents. Naruto never had his parents, so he has no basis to mimic a healthy family life off of. Like I could even see it being a thing where his kids are like these cute pets where art first you're like "omg these are so cute I want ten" then the upkeep is more effort than you anticipate so you push it all on your wife. Idk what Sasuke's excuse is lmao.I guess you could rationalize that he's socially stunted overall. Seems maybe a bit idealistic and figures Sarada can figure things out for herself seeing as he did or w/e.

Yeah like idfk what's going on with Sakura's hair she looked sooo niiice in the movie like 10/10 and then this?? I still like Sasuke's hair with a wave to it tho LMAO I thought it looked kind of EH try-hard in the movie. Idk how rationally he can suddenly have wavy hair tho??

Yeah I really like the tech spin they ended up putting on things. I just ugh... second day looking at this stuff I can stomach it but! Inojin's! hair!!!!!1

Yeah, the psychology aspect of Naruto's parenting is really interesting. Like even in the chapter Hinata made it way clear (or tried to) that Boruto has it better than his dad did. But at the same time, Boruto 's mental and emotional processing is clearly affected by his dad's lack of attention. It's just SO fascinating.

I didn't consider Sasuke being just completely socially stunted and figuring Sarada is AOKAY without him. That's really, really interesting now that you mention it.

The psychology in Naruto in general is interesting imo. You're taking these kids as young as, what, six years old? I don't think it's ever explicitly stated when you can enter the academy, but if I were to judge off of Itachi's background on the background, it implies you can start as young as four-years-old. Regardless, I'm quite certain that it's under the age of ten, definitely prepubescent, and starting to train them for combat scenarios, pressing ideas into them like don't show your emotions. And that just goes for what we know about Konoha, which we are lead to believe as one of the more "peaceful" and "ethical" of the villages. It's seriously fucked up and that's why I love the series.

It is interesting of Hinata to say that because there's a lot of ideas behind why she would say that in the first place. First and foremost, she's still moe af for Naruto's poor ass. Like, her having grown up with parents could have revved up her pity for the poor orphan boy and just think that being without any parents at all is the absolute worst thing based on some own personal value system she herself established. Then it could also be the very basic idea of like oh you kids have it easy nowadays you have no idea what we went through because Boruto presumably hasn't gotten a taste of war or any real dangerous mission yet. Imo it shows a glaring ignorance on Hinata's part, because she isn't accounting for the fact that everyone has their problems and that maybe she isn't doing as great of a job essentially raising both of these kids on her own as she seems to have led herself to believe. It almost reminds me of that question Kishi posed about who had it worse: Naruto who never knew a family, or Sasuke who was able to experience having loved ones before losing them. Boruto's situation is a way way way watered down version of what Sasuke went through via having a presumably happy childhood with a really happy, energetic, optimistic, fun father, who would later turn him away in favor of his job and demand they maintain a level of professionalism that equates them to strangers in a public setting.

Mhmhm. Sasuke wants to take care of his family, but he feels his time is best spent going on a decade+ long Easter egg hunt between dimensions to eliminate the rest of the world's lingering threats. I imagine that he had faith that Sakura could handle Sarada on her own, given madre's (mostly) nurturing nature. I can say about Sasuke modern day is that he seems almost strictly business-oriented when he speaks, the only thing saving him from being a blatant asshole to Hinata was a really basic etiquette of "I'm sorry" (like lmao just popping by ur house at the literal middle of the night "omg sasuke hey hi good 2 see you :) " "where's naruto" ",,,,,, :) ))))"). Like arguably it's just a different parenting style. Like I know if I were a parent, I probably would try to encourage independence in my hypothetical kid by letting them draw their own conclusions about ethics and things and just come talk to me if they have any questions/want a second opinion and let them know what I think just as I would if they were an adult. I feel that's kind of similar in a way to what Sasuke's got going on, minus that whole "saving the world" side mission. Honestly, taking care of all of that probably took longer than he originally anticipated. Idk, though. Sasuke's pretty complex imo and I haven't spent too much time in trying to analyze him, like, at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back