• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Bored Artist?

Bl33dingH3arts

Hi there everyone :) I'm looking for someone that can do anime like but simi realistic character sketches... Someone that'll do it for fun for me lol I'm trying to write a series of short stories, but my character designer is in the Army so he's always so super busy :( of course all artwork will be notated when I get published (Hopefully I'll have the first book done by mid next year, if my baby allows me that is:P)

So if anyone is bored enough to help someone whose just about lost all hope, please feel free to message me...

I have an okay art style. I'm not sure I'd be able to do art work with you though. If it involves sex, gay romances or voodoo, I'm afraid I can't help you. I'm a Christian, so I'd rather not draw things like that.

Oh no, just character sketches, like I have my own sketches but I can't do bodies or hair or stuff like that lol I just design outfits lol

Awesome! If you could take a look at my DA and Paigeedraw, tell me if you like it or not, and if you like it, ill see and try to help with your characters. :) It would be in my signature under this message.

I like :) it's really good, especially considering your age. Tho if you do work for me, I prefer mine to all be black and white lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back