• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Bored and looking for a great roleplay! (18 and under)

Izzygamer2009

I promise be there, for you. And everyone else
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! I am looking for a very dramatic and angsty roleplay! I wil ask that you be under 18 though! And I only roleplay my oc's so you can either do CC or OC. I've really been craving the following!

In no particular universe

Angel x demon
Royalty x servant
Majestic (Magical being) x human
Death x mortal (In this context it would be that the human is on deaths row.)
Pretty/handsome x nerd

Mha Universe

Hero x Villain
Villain x Anti-Villain

Demon slayer Universe (Haven't watched it in a while, but willing to roleplay!

Slayer x Slayer
Demon x Slayer

Miraculous LadyBug (I know, childish...)

Plot depends, we can discuss.

(Edit: Aready have one, but open to one more)

Thats it! Thank you for reading!

I also have the same thing here, but this is specifically for an app called teams.

Last edited:
Hi! im also looking for an Rp friend and i love your idea's! my discord is yumiloves_smg4. You can text me anytime!

Hi!! I’m also looking for an rp partner and all the ones you’ve said are ones I enjoy so I’d be up for anything!! Dm me if you want to!

Hi! im also looking for an Rp friend and i love your idea's! my discord is yumiloves_smg4. You can text me anytime!
Hi!! I’m also looking for an rp partner and all the ones you’ve said are ones I enjoy so I’d be up for anything!! Dm me if you want to!
I am so sorry! I'll be sure to dm you guys if I have the time, I havn't really been online so all the notifs lol

I didn't see the discord, I unfortunately am on a school laptop, and my district doesn't allow discord, so its blocked. Could we do it on here?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back