Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A Reaper

• A Half-Baked

• Total voters

RobinDenstro

The Overseer
The year is 2369. The entire world has been effected by what we call the "Striker Disease." Strikers are contaminated humans which have been effected to the point of insanity, and thus kill uncontaminated humans on sight (or smell, for that matter). With the attack of this disease, only small towns and civilizations are left to fight against it. However, with a large enough population, it's not difficult to fight against the enemy. The Striker Disease is only spread through bites and blood; unless the food was bitten by a Striker or has Striker blood on it, it's good to eat!

Note that being contaminated is easily spotted by the hue of a person's eye; if it's normal, clearly they're healthy. However, if their eye shade is a bright red, then they are effected by the disease. However, that does not mean that they are a Striker. You see, the Striker disease only comes in effect upon death. If someone is effected and remains alive, then they're still the same person that they were before. However, they can easily spread the disease by sharing food, bleeding on someone, sharing a kiss, etc.

The main city, known as "Kuta City." Here is the largest population on earth; 15,000 people. And remains to be the head quarters of the Borderland Administrative Defenders of Abstruse Secret Service.

There are five different kind of Strikers; the "Striker," which is your average human contaminated by the disease. Nothing special; they're rather slow, and are only dangerous in packs (which they're usually in). The "Grunt," which is a wizened Striker who has learned the ability to use weapons such as axes and bats. And, on rare occasions; guns.

"Barbarians" are pretty straight forward; they were once either really fat or really strong people. Because of this, the disease has made them even bigger, allowing them to take a lot of damage (and, as a bonus, they get ticked off really easily). "Reapers" are older Strikers who have probably been around since the beginning. They've learned the tactics of man, and have thus adapted by wearing hoods and masks to cover their faces. They usually lead groups of Strikers to dispatch groups of humans, and are relatively nasty to deal with.

... And then there are the "Half-Baked." Though they were bitten enough to turn into a Striker, their immune system had just enough time to allow them to keep their mind. So, though they're dead, and though they have the instincts of a Striker, they still have the same thought process as a human. They've had amnesia, of course, but they still are relatively intelligent, and really have no reason to attack humans. Though they're usually rather friendly, they're rare. Some fall into line with the other Strikers, believing it to be their destiny. Others hide their faces to fit in with actual civilization.

Rules

1) This game is about being awesome, but godmodding is still not allowed

2) Keep everything PG-13: Violence, Sexual Scenes, Language, all PG-13

3) Romance is completely allowed

4) Please, be at least somewhat literate. Two paragraph minimum, and spell things correctly.

5) If I tell you that something is wrong in your character sheet, please, change it. I don't care for an argument.

I have a question: Do you want this rp to be centered mostly around fighting the Strikers, or are you interested in character and world building with intermittent action scenes? I'm asking because I have an interesting idea for a character, but I would like to see her have some serious interaction with others, as well as gun down a striker or two.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back